Presented For Sale By:
2021 Ascend Kayak FS10 Sit-In
With the ASCEND®-exclusive rotomolded performance hull design and extra-large cockpit, the FS10 sit-in kayak delivers a unique mix of extreme maneuverability, functionality and comfort for paddlers of all skill levels. When designing the boat, we incorporated customer feedback to create the most user-friendly system possible.
From stem to stern, every feature of the ASCEND FS10 sit-in illustrates the meticulous attention our team employed from design to execution. It features a spacious multipurpose stern tankwell, extremely comfortable seat and more, making this boat ideally suited for beginning paddlers and avid anglers alike.
Features may include:
- 1-piece rotomolded Advanced V hull design & extended keel w/aggressive strakes & performance rocker
- Bow bungee
- Multipurpose dash w/weathertight storage, large catch-all tray & dual-sized drink holder
- Open cockpit design for flexibility in cargo management
- Gunnel flats w/two 10" (25.4 cm) accessory rails
- Port & starboard paddle keepers w/bungees & quick-rest paddle holders
- Deluxe removable steel-frame seating system can be used in boat or on land
- 4" (10.16 cm) port & starboard cleats
- 2 flush-mounted rod holders w/rod leash eyelets (leash sold separately)
- Large multipurpose sternwell w/bungee is molded to easily accept a 5-gal. (18.93 L) bucket or milk crate
- Fore & aft molded-over rubber grip handles (2 total)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.