Presented For Sale By:
Packed with many features of higher priced kayaks, the D10 Sit-In Kayak delivers increased performance out on the water at an improved value. The kayak starts with an advanced tunnel hull design for maximum stability and ease of paddling.
The upgraded deluxe removable seating system delivers all-day comfort on the water plus offers the option of using the comfortable padded steel-frame seat on land. The large open cockpit gives you greater flexibility in cargo management as well as offering easy entry and exit at the shore with little restriction of movement out on the water. Adjustable foot braces allow for maximum flexibility and comfort regardless of water types or conditions. The cooler hold down system in the stern cockpit allows for quick access and proper storage of a cooler up to 36-quarts in size.
Quick-rest paddle holders let you set your paddle down momentarily without having to secure it away in the paddle keeper. Bow bungee allows you to lock down gear on the bow of the boat. A deep molded drink holder and two large catch-all trays provide storage right in the cockpit.
At the end of the day, the threaded and sealed drain plug allows you to quickly drain excess water, while the molded-over rubber grip handles at the front and rear make carrying the D10 a breeze.
- Custom-crafted tunnel hull design for maximum stability
- Advanced hydrodynamics balance stability, maneuverability & speed
- Deluxe, padded & adjustable seat
- Personal dry storage deck plate system
- D-ring bow anchors for customizable storage
- Large sternwell for multipurpose storage
- Adjustable foot braces
- Recessed molded paddle holders
- Multiple drain holes & drain plug
- Two scupper plugs
Construction & Exterior
- NMMA Certified
- NEW friction-lock bungee holddowns for quick & easy transport
- Custom-crafted tunnel hull design for stability, solid tracking & ease of paddling
- 1-piece rotomolded hull construction
- Fore & aft molded-over rubber grip handles (2 total)
- Threaded & sealed drain plug
- Bow bungee
- Stern bungee
- NEW single adjustment strap for easier seat back angle adjustment
- Deluxe removable steel-frame seating system can be used in boat or on land
- Drink holder
- Large multipurpose sternwell w/adjustable mesh cover will hold up to a 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler
- Open cockpit design for flexibility in cargo management
- Port & starboard paddle keepers w/bungees
- Quick-rest paddle holders
- 2 large cockpit catch-all trays
- Adjustable foot braces
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.