Presented For Sale By:
|Location||For Order, Deltaville, Virginia, United States|
|Length at Water Line||8.08 m|
|Max Draft||1.91 m|
|Dry Weight||10200 lb|
|Max Bridge Clearance||14.71 m|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Fuel Tanks||27 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||41 gal|
|Holding Tanks||17 gal|
Total length is 31' 11''.
The Catalina 315 sails into the global marketplace with all the style and refinement of the larger Catalina 5 Series boats.
With core attributes of the award-winning 445 and 355, the 315 includes features that are not found in many of the world's yachts, yet come standard with the Catalina 5 Series: a watertight StrikeZone collision bulkhead, the SecureSocket mast support system that affords superior load resolution and watertight integrity; the DeepDefense rudder system for failsafe steering, and the T-Beam MastStep? structure that has all the benefits of a deck-stepped mast and the strength of a keel-stepped mast.
On deck, the low profile cabin design has a sleek appearance and low windage. The durable, diamond non-skid pattern adds an element of safety. An internal flange hull-to-deck joint is capped with a slotted toe rail, and the wide deck design allows effortless movement forward. Oversized traveler and winches ease sail handling in all conditions. The cockpit is optimized for efficiency with ergonomically correct features and great visibility from the helm. The instrument pods are in easy line of sight, both port and starboard.
CHESAPEAKE YACHT SALES, NAMED BEST PLACE TO BUY A NEW BOAT, IS PROUD TO BE A FULL LINE DEALER FOR CATALINA YACHTS. WE CAN GET YOU IN ANY MODEL OF CATALINA YOUR HEART DESIRES:
Catalina E12.5, Catalina 14.2 Centerboard, Catalina 14.2 Keel, Catalina E14.2, Catalina 16.5 Centerboard, Catalina 16.5 Keel, Catalina Capri 22, Catalina 22 Sport, Catalina 275 Sport, Catalina 315, Catalina 355, Catalina 385, Catalina 425, Catalina 445, Catalina 545.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HELPING YOU HAVE FUN SAILING A CATALINA!
WE WANT TO GET YOU IN A CATALINA! CALL 804-776-9898 & LET US TELL YOU ABOUT OUR FANTASTIC PRICING OPTIONS. GET THIS MODEL YEAR CATALINA AT LAST YEAR?S PRICING!
CALL CHESAPEAKE YACHT SALES 804-776-9898 FOR YOUR BEST DEAL!
Chesapeake Yacht Sales Welcomes Your Trade!
Call Today (804) 776-9898
or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Catalina's are Built and Commissioned in the USA!
IJPE : 506.00 sq ft
I : 42.75 ft
J : 11.25 ft
P : 38.75 ft
E : 13.75 ft
Keel Type: Wing Keel
Ballast: 4400 lb
Displacement: 10600 sq ft
Max Draft: 4.33 ft
Spars and Rigging
- 135% Genoa, with U.V, Protection, White
- Complete Standing and Running Rigging
- Internal Low-Stretch Dacron Halyards
- PVC Wiring Conduit with Messenger in Mast
- Selden In-Mast Furling System; Double Spreader
- Hull of Hand-laid Fiberglass with Structural Grid and Fiberglass Hull Liner bonded to the Hull. Vinylester resin barrier coat to resist Osomatic blistering.
- Deck of Hand –laid cored Fiberglass with a Full Fiberglass Headliner
- Molded-in Non-skid
- Lead Fin Keel with Stainless Steel Attaching Bolts
- Five Year Gel Coat Blister Protection *
- Five Year Hull Structure Warranty *
- Molded-In-Gel Coat Waterline, Gray
- Gray and Silver Stripes
- Collision bulkhead at bow with “ Strike Zone ”
- Rigid Rub Rail PVC w/stainless Cover
- Extruded Aluminum Toe Rail
- Refrigeration, D.C. Powered System with Freezer Compartment
- Stainless Steel Sink, polished
- Single Lever Faucet with Pullout Sprayer
- Large Top Loading Storage Bin with Rack
- Utensil Drawer
- Large Storage Cabinets in Galley
- Two Burner Stove with Oven, Stainless Steel, L.P.G. with Auto Ignition
- Micro Wave Oven AC powered
Sail Handling and Equipment
- ( 2 ) Two-Speed Self Tailing Primary Winches
- ( 2 ) Two-Speed Self Tailing Mainsheet/Halyard Winches
- Mid-boom Sheeting with Multi-Purchase Traveler
- ( 1 ) 10 ” Winch Handle, ball bearing
- Mainsheet Traveler with Car and Adjuster System Led to Cockpit
- Headsail Furling Gear
- Boom Vang, Rigid Adjustable Type
- Inboard Genoa Tracks
- Furling Mainsail with Vertical Battens
- Furling Mast (Selden)
Propulsion, Steering and Controls
- Single Lever Engine Controls on Pedestal
- Steering Brake
- Yanmar ( 3 ) Cylinder Diesel Engine, 21 HP Fresh Water Cooled with Reduction Gear
- Bronze Propeller, Three Blade
- Sea Water Filter System for Engine Cooling
- Instrumented Engine Panel mounted on Edson Pedestal with a S.S. Guard
- 5 ? Illuminated Compass
- Emergency Tiller Access and Emergency Tiller
- 32 ? Stainless Steel Wheel
- Bilge Blower
- Hand Laminated Rudder with 316 Stainless Steel Core and Post
- Three blade prop
- Extruded Aluminum Toe Rail
- Varnish Finish On Interior Teak
- Veneer Bulkheads with Solid Teak Trim
- Solid Teak Trim Doors, Teak Louvers Doors on Cabinets, Cedar lined Hanging Lockers
- Chart Table with Adjustable Chart Light
- Teak and Holly Textured Laminate Sole
- Dining Table
- Fabric Covered Interior Cushions
- ( 3 ) Fixed Ports in Hull
- ( 4 ) 0pening Ports with Screens
- Interior Cushion Fabric-Prophecy Beige
- Folding Door Enclosure for Forward Cabin
- Hot & Cold Pressure Water Distribution System
- Manual Bilge Pump
- Electric Bilge Pump with Float Switch
- Marine Head with Holding Tank and Deck Outlet
- Water Heater with A.C. and Engine Heat Exchange Elements
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.