Presented For Sale By:
|Model||42 Owners Version|
|Max Draft||1.25 m|
|Min. Draft||1.25 m|
|Displacement (Dry Load)||12200 kg|
|Max Bridge Clearance||20.6 m|
|Drive Type||Sail Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Engine usage (hours)||2388|
|Drive Type||Sail Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Engine usage (hours)||2305|
|Builder||Lagoon France. CNB|
|Fuel Tanks||600 litres|
|Fresh Water Tanks||600 litres|
|Holding Tanks||240 litres|
LAGOON 42 - 'EDEN': HIGHLIGHTS
Immensely popular Lagoon 42, which is still in production today and fast becoming the most popular catamaran in the world.
Rarely available OWNER'S VERSION with 3 cabins and 3 heads.
Outstanding presentation. Would suit new boat buyer looking for fully de-bugged, outfitted and tested LAGOON 42 ideally equipped for luxury Bluewater cruising.
Only two owners since new and never chartered.
Purchased from Lagoon factory with many factory upgrades to suit specific requirements for Bluewater cruising, including powerful Yanmar 57HP (instead of the regular 45HP), Code Zero & hardware, upgraded electric winches, 5.2 Kva generator, additional fridge space in the cockpit, plus much, much more...
Full survey report (late September 2022) will be available on request to serious buyers.
2 x Yanmar 4JH57SD with low hours. Engines and engine room kept immaculate.
Substantial solar bank mounted on coachroof
Powerful Inverter Victron Multiplus compact 12V/80A/2000W
220/240V AC and 12V throughout.
Full set of sail including Code 0. Parasailor available as extra.
3 independently controlled reverse cycle air conditioning systems with temperature control pads in each cabin.
Full set of B&G electronics including Zeus 2 12" plotter interfaced and shared to iPad or digital tablet with all information available at your finger tips.
B&G Forward Scan perfect for cruising the South Pacific and avoiding coral or debris.
Safety at sea with B&G radar, AIS, ect.
Upgraded Fusion sound system / Bluetooth connection. Speakers inside and out.
Recently installed 140l / h watermaker
7kg washing machine
‘Eden’ is simply a dream come true.
Must be seen to be fully appreciated!
Please watch our full video tour, filmed in Fiji in September 2022 at the time of listing. All our media for this boat is dated of the day of listing and shows the vessel exactly as she is.
Eden is a truly magnificent example of what is fast becoming the most sought-after catamaran in the world, the Lagoon 42. In fact, this extraordinary design is so much in demand that it is still in production today and has not been dethroned during the past 5/6 years since the VPLP team introduced it to the world 6 years ago. This boat is sure to be love at first sight for you and your family.
Owned by only two owners, both desiring comfort and safety for their family as they set off for their Bluewater voyage, Eden has continuously been cherished, upgraded, maintained and always kept immaculate. Unlike many boats, which were often left unattended and stuck on various sides of the world during the Covid crisis, and which are now negatively flooding the market, Eden was with her owners at all times. This means that everything was always kept running smoothly and never left to deteriorate.
Equipped to provide you with an un-matched level of comfort, whether at sea or at anchor, with her powerful solar bank, diesel generator, 2000W inverter, 140l/h watermaker, extra large cold storage capacity, 7kg washing machine, air conditioning etc. you will be hard pushed to find Eden a rival anywhere in the world.
A credit to her designer and builder as much as to her owners, the Lagoon 42 Eden has sailed two oceans with hardly a wrinkle to show for it. Immaculately presented from the tip of her bows, down to her engine rooms, She would easily pass for a 2022 model, yet comes without the de-bugging period necessary for new boats, and available turn key, ready for you to step aboard and begin making your own memories.
Her German owners are currently cruising Fiji. Delivery to New Zealand or Australia can be arranged as part of a purchase agreement.
Please get in touch with Anna at Nautilus Yacht Management if you have any questions. We would be delighted to assist you in any way we can!
For a bit of info about Nautilus Yacht Management, we are a boutique-style brokerage devoted to high quality cruising yachts and to the cruising community since our launch in Sydney in 2011.
With several offshore branches from French Polynesia to Fiji, New Zealand and Australia to assist cruisers along South Pacific route, we are here to help both sellers and buyers with the logistics involved from registration to insurance, delivery, import, survey, storage and crewing if required. Ex- cruisers ourselves we just strive to help others begin their journey on the ocean.
- Engines 2 x Yanmar 4JH57SD
- Horsepower 2 x 57Hp (this is the upgraded version)
- Engine hours port side 2 388hrs
- Engine hours starboard side 2 305hrs
- Last service June 2022
- Avg. fuel consumption 2.5l / h / engine
- Max speed 8kn under power
- Cruising speed 7kn under power
- Propellers 3 blade folding
- Drive type SailDrive SD60 (last service January 2022)
- Steering system cable
- 3 cabins (owners version)
- 1 x double berth
- 2 x queen berths
- Salon table can be lowered to create an additional berth
- Head height 2m+ throughout, except bathrooms and aft cabins are 1.9m
- Showers 3
- Heads 3
- Heads type electric
- Holding tanks 240l – 3x 80l
- Hot water 40l – heated by engine cooling system AND electric heating element (new heating element July 2021)
- Located up starboard side
- Refrigeration in salon 12V 1x front loader (130l), 1x top loader (100l)
- Freezer Liebherr 100l (front loader built-in, in cockpit area)
- Stove Eno 3 burner, gas
- Oven Eno, gas
- Sink 1x stainless steel
- Hot/cold freshwater faucet, cold seawater/freshwater foot pump
- Depth sounder Airmar
- Forward scanner Airmar
- Speed log Airmar
- Autopilot B&G (hydraulic)
- Wind instruments B&G
- Radar B&G
- Chartplotter B&G Zeus 2/12” with Wifi module
- AIS B&G
- GPS B&G
- VHF B&G V50
- TV Philips 100cm, areal for terrestrial channels on mast top with signal amplifier in starboard cabin
- Stereo Fusion MS-AV750 (Bluetooth, DVD). Speakers in salon and cockpit
Batteries / Chargers / Solar
- House batteries 4 x 120 Ah Gel under bed + 2 x 200 Ah (starboard engine compartment, new November 2021) Total 880Ah
- Engine starter batteries, starboard Napa Marine/RV starting battery, new October 2021, port Premium Booster Marine starting battery (85Ah)
- Generator battery Booster Premium Eco 72Ah (new 2021)
- Battery chargers 2x Yanmar alternators and Victron Multiplus compact inverter charger 12V/80A/2000W
- Solar charger MPPT 100/50 (with 2x LG 300W = 600W good condition from 2018)
- Solar panels MPPT 100/30 (with 4x Solbian Flex 112W = 448W working condition but might be replaced with next re-fit)
- Watermaker Unitam (modular built, situated in port engine bay) 140 l/hr, 2 membranes, new November 2021, low pressure pump, new April 2021, high pressure pump, new July 2021, electronics re-wired April 2021
- Generator Beta marine BG482 230V/50Hz, 5.2kVA, last service August 2022
- Genset hours ~ 1690 hrs
- Washing machine Vedette, 7kg (build into cupboard in starboard hull) works on shore power or generator
- Air conditioning Webasto BlueCool S-series, reverse cycle starboard hull 13 000BTU, port hull 2 x 8 000BTU can cool and heat, new January 2021
- Inverter Victron Multiplus compact 12V/80A/2000W
- Shore power connector 220V 50/60Hz
- 5 x 12V fans (new August 2021)
- Mast material aluminium
- Standing rig material stainless steel (last inspection September 2022)
- Main sail 55 sqm
- Head sail jib on furler 35sqm, self-tacking
- Code zero, 70sqm, with UV strip, on endless furler, new December 2021
- Winches Harken (2x electric at helm station, 2 manual port/starboard aft)
- Bilge pumps 2 x manual, 2 x automatic
- Life raft Sea Safe KHY F-8 (8 persons), last service November 2020
- Life jackets 8 x adult
- Life ring
- Anchor Roccna 33kg (new January 2021)
- Spare anchor Delta 25kg
- Additional (stern) anchor Fortress/Danforth FX23, 6.8kg
- Chain – 120m, 10mm on main anchor, new January 2021
- Windlass Lofrans X2, 1000W with remote, new January 2021
Deck Gear and Accessories
- Dinghy AB inflatable type 11AL 3.5m (aluminium bottom)
- Outboard 15hp Yamaha Enduro 2-stroke (new October 2020)
- Deck shower (hot & cold) on aft steps
- Bimini solid cover over cockpit and helm
- Enclosures cockpit side and aft (sunbrella), helm sunbrella/clear (the latter needs servicing)
- Mooring lines/fenders, various
- Trampoline #13mm (new November 2021)
- bowsprit 90 cm (use with code zero)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.