Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Sanctuary Cove, Queensland|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|Max Draft||1.45 m|
|Min. Draft||1.45 m|
|Max Bridge Clearance||20.45 m|
|Drive Type||Sail Drive|
|Engine usage (hours)||3500|
|Drive Type||Sail Drive|
|Engine usage (hours)||3500|
|Fuel Tanks||600 litres|
|Fresh Water Tanks||600 litres|
|Holding Tanks||150 litres|
It is with great pleasure we present to you ‘My Happiness’.
A sporty, sleek, immaculately presented Knysna 500 SE owner’s version, with proven performance in all conditions.
The SE (Special Edition) is the upgraded 50 ft version, with an extended (600mm) coach roof and dive platform.
Knysna Yacht Company is a premier, boutique yacht builder situated in the Western Cape, South Africa.
Established in 2002 – the Company has been building custom catamarans focusing on innovation, technology, creativity, craftsmanship, and safety. Ensuring the company remains at the forefront of international yacht building companies in their class and delivering superior yachts. ‘My Happiness’ is Hull Number 77.
The yachts are designed and overseen by, renowned Navel Yacht Architect, Angelo Lavranos.
‘My Happiness’, having adventured across the Atlantic and Pacific via the Panama Canal, is now nestled on her dock in Sanctuary Cove, Australia.
She is fully equipped as a ‘live aboard’, presented in a total package of brilliant finishes and ultimate comfort and of equal importance has been fastidiously maintained.
For overseas buyers, an awesome opportunity to explore the beautiful east coastline of Australia and more, with no time restriction on how long the vessel can remain in Australia, before you adventure abroad, as all import taxes have been paid.
‘My Happiness’ is sure to appeal to all multihull enthusiasts and adventurous blue water cruising yachtsman providing safety, comfort and performance.
Just a few of her many exciting features:
- State of the art electronics and multi-station entertainment system.
- LED lights with dimmers, striking courtesy lighting, mast/deck and underwater lights and spotlights.
- Air conditioning throughout on with separate control units.
- Smooth, powerful, quiet upgraded 80 hp diesel motors with Fuel Polisher and filtering system when refuelling in remote areas.
- Handy 9kg Samsung top loader washing machine and dishwasher.
- Complete all weather/ insect protection in cockpit.
- Inner boom fully remote controlled one-man tender lift.
- Bow camera with cockpit display for ease of anchoring and forward manoeuvring.
- Luxurious bed linen and mattress covers throughout.
- Sits bath in main suite and 130l/h water maker.
- Leisure gas drop down beds in saloon and cockpit.
- Full spare set of cockpit cushions in a different colour and fabric for a change of scene.
Built to be robust, giving peace of mind to boat owners, regardless of where they choose to sail.
Come and see for yourself! ‘My Happiness’ can become ‘Your Happiness’
Call Kelvin on 0430 941 585 to view.
Inventory - My Happiness
Inventory - My Happiness
Vessel Name My Happiness
Model 500 SE
Length 15.24m / 50'
Beam in Meters 8.53 m / 20'
Draft in Meters 1.45 m / 3'94"
Air Height 20.45 m / 65' 62"
Displacement 12,450/15,500 kg
Fuel Capacity 600 L
Water Capacity 600L
Hull Material GRP
Deck Material GRP/Permateek
Keel Type Mini
Designer Angelo Levranos
Builder Knysna Yacht Company
Place of Registration Australia ( Duty/GST paid)
Registration Number 861152 (AMSA Registered)
Number of Helms 1
Tax Status & Paid Australia
Lying (City, Country) Sanctuary Cove,Queensland,Australia
General Notes Used as KYC Show Boat:
- Sanctuary Cove 2017.
- One owner and extremely well maintained.
Number of Engines 2
Engine Make Yanmar
Engine Model 4JH5E
Engine Year/s 2015
1st Engine Number E50198
1st Engine Hours 1350
2nd Engine Number E50199
2nd Engine Hours 1350
Fuel Consumption 4l/hour
Fuel Type Diesel
Maximum Speed 10.5 Kn
Cruise Speed 8 Kn
Propellers (Folding or Fixed) Folding
Drive Type (Shaft, Outboard, Leg) Sail Drive SD 60
Steering System Hydraulic
Notes Fuel and Engines
- Up graded 80 HP,common rail diesel motors - smooth and quiet
- Upgraded fuel filters and Fuel polishing system
- Filter and pump for refueling in areas where diesel is not top grade
Accommodation 3 Cabin
Drop Down Saloon Adjustable (Gas) drop down double bed
Drop Down Cockpit Adjustable (Gas) drop down double bed
Notes Port Hull
- Owner’s stateroom extending from aft bedroom with Queen-size berth through to the bathroom with sits bathe and shower.
- High quality linen and mattress cover for the bed and several large scatter cushions
- Office space with multiple electric sockets and pouffe
- Open plan sitting area next to berth
- Dressing area with access to a large equipment room which houses the generator, watermaker and inverter behind large mirrored door
- Forepeak area with single berth which can be used for storage
- Flat screen LG 32” TV connected to the entertainment and navigation system
- Sliding door gives total privacy from the saloon area
- Throughout the port hull there are numerous storage lockers, some with lattice work doors which allow circulation of air at all times and is fully air-conditioned
- Aft stateroom with en-suite comprising a Queen-size berth and spacious shower bathroom with wash basin, electric flush toilet and separate shower
- Midships stateroom with en-suite comprising a Queen-size berth and shower bathroom similar to that described above. Linen etc as for aft stateroom
- High quality linen and mattress cover with 4 pillows for each berth and several large scatter cushions
- Forepeak area with single berth and storage area with a 9kg Samsung top-loading washing machine
- Each stateroom is completely private, air-conditioned and with plenty of wardrobe and storage space
Heads Type Vetus Electric Fresh Water
Holding Tanks Grey 2x 25L and Black 2x 50 L
Hot Water Capacity Isotherm 50L
Galley Location Upper Level
Refrigeration Isotherm/in Saloon and bar and underbench in cockpit
Freezer Isotherm - In saloon and additional 4 drawe type on level 1
Stove AEG Gas Hob
Oven Euro Gas Oven
Sink Double sink
Gas Alarm Yes
Microwave LG dome unit - Microwave and induction (top of the line)
Ice Maker Isotherm
Notes Saloon and Galley
- A lovely light and open plan saloon and galley with direct access through large glass sliding doors to the cockpit
- This area of the yacht combines functionality with high levels of comfort and is designed to maximise both home and entertainment
- The galley has a double area for preparation space with a full sized 4 ring AEG gas hob and Euro gas oven
- Corian work surfaces with a serving bar, double sink, LG microwave oven and extensive, flexible storage
- There is easy access to the combi-fridge and freezer and the 2 air-conditioning units are located under the seats at the saloon table. The main saloon has a large U-shaped couch which can seat 6 people with more capacity if outside chairs are utilised
- The saloon table lowers on hydraulic pillars to form a large day or double night bed, equally suited for sleeping or group movie viewing. Several large scatter cushions
- The TV is a flat screen 32 inch Samsung
- Bar storage and serving area
- Dishwasher as well to provide a helping hand.
Wind Instruments Garmin G Wind with GND 10
Radar Garmin GMR24 HD
Chartplotter Garmin GPSMAP 8015
AIS Auto ID System Garmin 600 Transmitter
VHF Garmin 220I (2019/06)
TV 1x Saloon/1x Cockpit/1 x Main and Guest Cabin
Stereo Fusion entertaiment system
Sat Phone Yes build in with external antenna
- State of the art Garmin equipment which provides everthing you could possibly require
- Phone holder and handy USB connections
Battery House 6 x NSB 210 A/H - North Star
Battery Engine 2 x NorthStar G31/1 x First National for Generator
Battery ChargerMastervolt Charger (Replaced 2019)
- With most apparatus on the vessel require power, as such the solar panels are a great help.
- Also good ventilation and generious blinds and covers limit thefrquency of use of aircon.
- The low hours on the genset is evidence of the contribution the solar provides
Watermaker Schenker 130L water maker
Generator 6Kw Westenbeeker
Solar Panels 8 walk on Panels
Washing Machine 9 kg Samsung top loader
Air Conditioning 2x 16000 BTU Climma Units
InverterVictron Quattro 3000
Alternator Yes on each engine
Shore Power Switchable 220 or 110 Volt System
The Schenker 130L water maker has been a great contributor to safety and cumfort on the vessel
It produces with no fuss - relaiable, efficient and most of all, easy to use and maintain.
Mast Material Aluminium
Standing Rig Age 2015
Age of Sails 2015
Screecher / Gennaker Screecher Package Complete with Sail Furler 109m2
Spinnaker 149.99 m2
Storm Jib All rigging available
Bowsprit Screecher Package Complete with Sail Furler
Furlers Profurl Electric Furling system for Genoa
Winches Primary 2 Harken 50.2 STE Electric/Secondary 46.2 ST/Tertiary 20 ST
Bilge Manual 2x Units - Whale
Bilge Electric Submersible Whale - ISO 15083
Life Raft 8 Man Located under cockpit rear seat ISO rated
Life Jackets 8 Life Jackets and safety Harnesses
Life Ring Yes
Fire Extinguisher Yes
First Aid Yes
Notes A safety alarm system is activated once the bilge engages
Anchor40 KG Rocna
Chain / Rope 100m Chain
Spare Anchor 15Kg Dan forth
Chain / Rope Chain 10m /Rode 30m
Windlass Quick 1500W
- The windless is operated from the bow or from the cockpit.
- The quick meter record the smount of chain out
- The whole process of anchoring is displaye on screen by way of a camera in the bow making it a one man task
Deck Gear & Accessories
TenderInfanta 3,6 m RIB
Tender Outboard 20 Hp Suzuki
Davits In boom crane
Swim Ladder Port side sugar scoop
Deck Wash Yes Jabsco
Deck Shower Yes Hot and Cold
Cockpit Cushions Yes 2 full sets
Mooring Lines / fendersFenders X 6 and covers to match boat colours
BBQ Weber Gas BBQ
Mooring Lines / fendersYes, springers plus others
INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR LAYOUT – General
- Luxury furnishings, fittings and finishes throughout
- Hand crafted carpentry in light wood
- The use of light but practical coverings, woods and surfaces creates a feeling of space
- LED lighting with dimmers
- 3 en-suite cabins with Queen-size berths and excellent storage throughout
- Very spacious bathrooms each featuring wash hand basins, electric fresh water flushes, a separate large shower
- Mainsuite fiited with sits-bath. Great feature in rough sea conditions
- Fully air-conditioned yacht with 2 separate air-conditioning units
- State-of –the-art Fusion 750 multi-station entertainment system – allows Chart Plotter information to be displayed on the main TV in the saloon,cockpit and in the owners cabin
- Large Teak table that with 4 wooden collapsible chairs with cushions that can be placed on the other side of the table will seat 8 adults cumfortably
- The helming position also has see-through screens which roll down
- Bar fridge/cabinet with lighting and bottle holder rail.
- large locker with can be used as either a fridge or freezer
- Weber Gas Barbeque
- Direct access to the helming position for an integrated and inclusive entertaining area
- Double entrance to allow ease of movement from the sugar scoops
- Outside fresh water hot and cold deck shower
- Boarding ladder on Port sugar scoop
- Lockers are provided under the seating area in the cockpit and there are 2 transom lockers
- Two sliding roof openings allowing light and fresh air into cockpit
- Full range of state of the art Garmin equipment
- Full set of spare cockpit cushions and covers in another material/colour - so you can have a change as and when required.
- Stailess rod holder with fish/ bait cutting board
- The cockpit table lowers on hydraulic pillars to form a large day or double night bed, equally suited for sleeping or group movie viewing.
- Complete MIDGY/ MOSQUITO protected with drop down clears and screens providing 100% protection and allwether protection.
EXTERNAL LOCKERS FORWARD OF SALOON
- There are 2 large lockers which hold the fuel tank and water tank and between them is the anchor locker; the starboard locker also contains 2 x 7kg Gas canisters which supply the hob and oven and the BBQ
- These lockers provide convenient space to store the Fenders and securing lines
- Full safety equipment in accordance with Category A status to ISO standards and a 8 man liferaft is located in its own locker under the cockpit seating
-Transom safety rails on sugar scoops
- Sat Phone and Cell booster giving extended range of coastal reception both with external mounted elevated antennaes
- Tender Infanta 3.6 metre RIB with 20 HP 4 stroke Susuki outboard motor with electric start/tilt/trim and hydraulics steering, fenders, centre steering console and security cable and lock,ropes, kill switch cord.Full nav lighting plus underwater lighting
- In Boom tender lifting inner boom - An inner boom is deployed to provide the means of lifting the tender onto the fixed bearers behind the transom.This has been further modified to operate by one persone fully remote
- Dinghy cover, BBQ cover,winch covers ,cockpit seat cover,bait and fishing rod holder cover and cockpit table cover
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.