Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Brunswick, Georgia, United States|
|Length at Water Line||15.14 m|
|Length on Deck||16.69 m|
|Max Draft||2.9 m|
|Dry Weight||42990 lb|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Designer||Judel/Vrolijk & Co.|
|Fuel Tanks||138 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||214 gal|
Relentless is a well maintained, gently enjoyed and well equipped Hanse 575. Built in 2015, she was displayed and represented the Hanse brand as the flagship of the 2016 and 2017 Annapolis boats shows. Since then, she has been cruising New England, Maine , Nova Scotia and has recently returned from 3 years in the Caribbean. Relentless is a turnkey, live aboard, blue water yacht that is self sufficient on anchor with onboard water making, laundry, solar power, generator, AC, dish washers, a wine fridge and more. She is spacious, luxurious and is the perfect vessel for an entertaining cruising couple. Hanse’s easy sailing concept makes this large yacht a pleasure to sail in all conditions, near shore and off shore. The current owners sail her as a couple and also single handed. She has recently been professionally repowered with the newest, state of the art 110hp, electronic controlled and EPA compliant Yanmar 4JH turbo diesel engine. Her performance keel and underbody make for quick safe passages.
Manufacturer Provided Description
Designed by Judel/Vrolijk & co, the world’s most successful yacht designers, the HANSE 575 is the perfect cruising yacht. The designers have, of course, satisfied our standards of offering the fastest cruising yacht in its class. Modern yacht design and luxurious elegance combined with uncompromising functionality. Our designers and engineers are proud exponents of the ´shape follows function´ principle.
Hull & Deck
Hull: White with dark grey double water lines. Isophatalic Gelcoat. Vinylester for all outer laminates. Polyester inner laminate. Bulkheads laminated to hull. GRP strongback.Hull windows. Red antifouling ablative bottom paint.
Deck: White deck with non slip structure. Flex teak decks. Isophtalic Gelcoat. Vinylester 1st layer. Bulk laminate Polyester. Balsa Sandwich
Steering System: Redundant twin wheel steering Jefra steering system. Black Carbonautica steering wheels. Steering pedestals with instrument consoles. Semi-balanced, profiled rudder with alloy shaft and self aligning needle bearings. Custom emergency tiller.
Keel: Standard deep draft cast iron bulb keel. 9’-6” draft. Stainless steel Keel bolts
- Flex teak on cockpit benches
- Flex teak decks
- Flex teak cockpit floor
- Lifting companion way door with lock
- Engine control on Stb helm station
- 6 retractable mooring cleats
- Self draining anchor chain locker with windless on deck.
- Fixed anchor sprit with chain roller and integrated teak step with pad eye for gennaker. Custom bobstay
- 2 Teak Tables in cockpit with electric controls to raise or lower
- 2 massive storage lockers in cockpit
- Storage for propane bottles in the self draining dinghy garage
- Forespeak crew cabin with ladder, hatch, berth and sink
- Hot and cold shower on Aft deck
- Halyard and sheet storage at each helm station
- Hydraulically operated swim platform with stainless steel and teak swim ladder
- Hinged cockpit floor for access into dinghy garage and transom
- Longitudinal dinghy garage
- Fully integrated self tacking jib track on foredeck
- Midboom sheeting
- Sheave deck organizers to lead all controls to the helms
- Spinlock deck jammers
- 6 pad eyes for gennaker, jib rigging
- 16 flush Lewmar hatches
- 2 Lewmar portholes for aft cabins
- 4 opening side windows at coach roof
- Stainless Steel Pushpit with LED navigation lights
- Stainless Steel tapered stations and SS lifelines.
- Rail gates at midship on both sides.
- 2 Primary, self tailing, electric Lewmar 65 AST winches
- 2 secondary, self tailing, Lewmar 55 winches
- Fresh water tank capacity approx. 770l. Water fill on deck.
- Hot water tank: 40l. 230V immersion heater and running from engine.
1 manual bilge pump
1 electric bilge pump with hose for compartments
2 electric bilge pumps with automatic switches
- 3 Jabsco electric flush marine heads with holding tanks and deck discharge for each
- 2 showers
- Separate head and separate shower in forward cabin
- Electric drain pumps for showers to a great water tank.
- Sinks with hot and cold water
- Mirrors in all heads
- Lockers, shelves
- Fresh air hatches with sun shades
- High quality marine grade plywood, Italian Oak interior
- Satin varnish
- White bulkheads
- Italian oak door frames and trim
- Italian oak doors
- Upholstery: Florence lt Gray
- Sail storage: crew cabin with ground tackle and fenders.
Crew Cabin: Version A2. Berth with sink, lights, AC outlet, Head has been removed but holding tank and plumbing are in place. Large hatch with fixed ladder. Multiple hand rails used for hanging dock lines and fenders. Sail storage and access to anchor chain locker.
Forward Cabin: Version B1 spacious owners cabin with large island berth. Extensive hanging lockers and drawers. Additional storage under floor. Huge storage space under mattress. This state room features a separate head and shower unit. 12V Caframo cabin fans. 3 hatches in roof with sunshades and screens.
Aft Cabins: Version D2. Lockers and shelves.
- Starboard: head and shower. Caframo 12V cabin fan
- Port: head with washer/dryer and water maker room
- Version C1
- Large electric table that converts to a spacious day berth with retractable 42” Samsung TV. Caframo fan. Lockers and storage.
- U shaped Sofa with separate Settee
- Generous, well equipped galley on port side
- Very large skylight hatches
- Multi function center island
- Solid Corian counter tops trimmed with Italian oak wood.
- Integrated double sink
- 3-burner ENO stove with oven, gimbled
- Ventilation hood over stove with task lighting
- LPG gas system
- Gas bottle storage in dingy garage
- Vitrifrigo 12V drawer freezer with double drawer refrigerator
- Excessive lockers and drawers
- Additional storage under the floor
- Fisher & Paykell automatic dish washer
- Miele microwave
- Gull filter system with separate faucet for drinking water
- 40 gal/hr water maker
- Laundry room
- 110V outlets
- Swiveling navigator seat at spacious chart table.
- Lockers for books and instruments
- Extra space to mount additional electronics
- Chart storage
- Chart light
- 12V cigarette outlet, USB charger outlet 110V AC outlets
- New Yanmar 4JH-110, 110HP
- State of the art, electronic controlled, common rail turbo diesel
- EPA tier 3 compliant
- Shaft drive
- PSS dripless shaft seal
- 3 blade Flexifold prop
- Racor primary filter system with easy to use tank selection valve
- Sound insulated, illuminated and vented engine room
Electrical system: 12V and 110/230 VAC
- Main battery switches on all batteries
- Engine: 12V 90Ah AGM
- Service: 4X 12V 165Ah Victron AGM new in 2018.
- Bow and stern thrusters: 2 battery, 24V system for each thruster
230V shore power protected with differential breaker and distribution center. 50A
AC differential circuit breaker panel with AC selection switch, AC source indicators and AC voltage gage.
WE DC membrane touch panel with tank and battery monitoring.
Fusion MS-AV700 sound system with mobile device interface and remote control
B&G V50 VHF radio with 2 H50 wireless handsets and charger station
AC control panel for mastervolt inverter/charger
Controls for Salon table
Controls for spreader lights and underwater lights
Trident Marine electronic propane control
Panda i-control for Fisher Panda 10000i genset
Coastline climate control monitoring system for solar power.
Wine Cooler refrigerator under chart table.
12V electrical systems:
- Quick Anchor Windlass with hand pendant controls
- Navigation and and anchor lights LED
- LED programmable interior lighting
- Caframo Cabin fans
- Refrigerator and Freezer
- Navigation instruments and autopilot
- Lewmar electric primary winches
- Hydraulic operated swim platform/transom door to dinghy garage
- 12V outlets at chart table and stb helm
- 110V outlets throughout vessel. Powered through the invertor, shore power, or genset.
- Overhead lighting in cabins, salon, galley and heads.
- Lighting in engine room, dingy garage and crew cabin berth.
- Courtesy light for companion way.
- Reading lights in cabins, salon and navigation station
- LED lights on bow pulpit and transom.
- LED steaming light
- LED Anchor light
- B&G Zeus Chartplotter on each Helm station
- B&G 4G Broad Band Radar
- B&G V50 VHF radio with 2 H50 handsets
- B&G AIS broadcast and receive transponder
- B&G Sail Steer
- Wind, boat speed, depth, course, heading at each helm
- B&G autopilot
- 42” Samsung smart TV in salon
- Samsung TV in owners Cabin
Sails & Rigging
- 3 spreader Seldon, keel stepped, tapered Mast with swept spreaders
- Quantum Fusion MC6500 carbon and techora fully battened furling main sail. New in 2019
- Quantum Fusion MC6500 90% Jib new in 2019
- Seldon’s integrated self-tacking track
- FurlerBoom furling boom with UV cover
- Quantum A5 asymmetrical spinnaker with dousing sock. New in 2019
- Upgrader halyard sheaves in mast: solid Delrin with AliBronze bushings
- Below deck Furlex forestay furling system
- Hydraulic backstay adjuster
- Boom Kicker and vang with topping lift
- Halyards for Main, Jib and spinnaker
- Mid boom sheeting led to both helms
- Jib sheeting led to starboard helm
- Main and Jib Halyards led to helms
- AB aluminum9ft 6in RIB with removable bench seat and lockable storage locker.
- Electric Start
- Tahatsu 9.8 HP Electronic fuel injected 4 stroke outboard.
- Outboard storage mount on pushpit.
- Lifting bridal for Dinghy
- Outboard lifting davit
- Wood bunks and Block and tackle for easy dinghy storage in garage
- Removable midship boarding ladder
- Spreader lights
- Underwater lights
- Stern thruster
- Bow thruster
- Air-conditioning in all cabins
- Wine refrigerator
- Air compressor for dinghy built into the dinghy garage
- Cockpit table covers
- Steering wheel covers
- Fresh water dock side connection
- Deluxe mattress upgrade
- Custom bedding, sheets and pillows
- Lifesling 2 Overboard rescue system
- 6 person Revere offshore life raft (new in 2019)
- Ultra Stainless Steel anchor with 300ft 3/8 ss anchor chain
- Mantus anchor bridal
- Anchor washdown pump with hose
- Dodger with unzippable front window
- Bimini fitted with Solbien solar panels
- Smoke alarms, Co2 alarms, and fire extinguishers
- Dock lines and fender
- Life vests
- Burgee halyards
- TV antenna
- Spare pumps, impellers, propellers, filters, fuses, hardware…etc.
- Remote control Stern door/swim platform
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.