Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||En route Long Island, New York, United States|
|Length at Water Line||12.98 m|
|Max Draft||2.6 m|
|Min. Draft||2.59 m|
|Engine Make||Volvo Penta|
|Designer||Humphreys Yacht Design; Int. Sirena Marine|
Great looking performance cruising yacht from the board of Humphreys Yacht Design - she is fast! This Azuree 46 is set up for easy, shorthanded, long distance sailing, she has cruised both the Mediterranean and Caribbean, with a passage time across the Atlantic of only 16 days. She has 3 comfortable sleeping cabins with a light, airy saloon and comfortable and inviting cockpit.
Offered to co-brokers on a commission split of 50/50.
Not for sale to US citizens while in US waters.
We were a couple on a gap year; one of us is a very experienced sailor, the other much less so. We were looking for a performance cruiser/racer that was very comfortable but fast! The Azuree 46 fitted these criteria perfectly.
About 70% of our trip was two handed sailing, very self-sufficient with watermaker and solar panels.
Great Mediterranean cruising with downward furler on asymmetric and code zero on pro furl making easy work of the light airs. From Portugal to Spain, Sardinia, then Balearics to Canaries via Gibraltar and Tangier's in Morocco.
Fantastic Caribbean cruising from St Lucia, around St Vincent & Grenadines, Iles de Saintes, Guadalupe, Antigua and planning to sail up to Newport - Rhode Island.
She is a very safe yacht, a sail through Gibraltar straights, upwind in 40 knots and high seas reassured us on this early in the trip. 3-reefs and staysail, very well balanced. Used this set up a few times in 30 to 48 knots.
She is a fast yacht, crossed the Atlantic in just under 16 days. Averaged 8 knots, used the asymmetric a few times but mainly boomed out genoa on carbon whisker pole. The wide stern stopped the downwind rolling allowing us to use more sail area. Our friends on an X55 took 2 days longer due to the uncomfortable rolling!
More importantly, she is usually the prettiest yacht around; people are always taking photos and complimenting us about her!
TR-SIR46018J415. CE Category A.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Sandwich GRP hull construction using vacuum bag infusion method with vinylester resins.
- GRP inner structure with carbon reinforcement.
- Sandwich GRP deck using vacuum bag infusion method with vinylester resins.
- Painted hull.
- Teak deck (side decks and coachroof).
- Teak covered GRP aft platform with electric lift.
Keel & Rudder:
- Twin rudder system, Jefa.
- 2 balanced GRP rudders with custom blades and SST rudder stocks.
- Steel casting T keel bolted to hull with SST bolts.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Volvo Penta DS-55 55hp diesel engine.
- Reversible sail drive transmission.
- Engine compartment with heat and soundproof insulation.
- Racor 120A series fuel filters.
- Many engine spares, including spare alternator.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours: 1,800 as of March 2019.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 3-bladed flexofold prop.
- Two Jefa alum. pedestals with two Ritchie steering compasses.
- Bowthruster, Side Power with dedicated 100 Ah battery.
- Emergency tiller.
- Twin carbon steering wheels.
- 220V socket each cabin.
- 2 x 12V sockets (cockpit & nav. Station).
- 12V DC system.
- New engine battery, 2017.
- Six heavy-duty Lifeline 100 amp batteries.
- Dedicated 100 Ah bowthruster battery.
- Battery charger 60 amp.
- 115A alternator.
- 220V/50 Hz AC with shore power connection and cord.
- Victron Inverter 12-220V 150W.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- 30L hot water tank.
- Pressurized electric water.
- Spectra watermaker.
- 1 x Electric bilge pump.
- 1 x Manual bilge pump in cockpit.
- Total fuel capacity of 400 L in sst tank.
- Emergency fuel shut off valve.
- Total water capacity of 370 L.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Total holding tank capacity of 60 and 63 L (with overboard discharge valve & deck suction fitting).
- Wind indicator with lights.
- Raymarine i70 Tridata System: speed/deph/temperature (digital).
- Raymarine i70 wind vane sysem (digital).
- Raymarine i70 system and two displays.
- Raymarine Evolution autopilot, p70 control head.
- Raymarine E95 9” hybrid-Touch mulfifunction display.
- Raymarine 55E VHF with antenna
- Raymarine E95 x 2 in custom sst pedestal above each wheel.
- Toshiba TV plus Apple TV Box.
- Manual seawater pedal pump at galley sink.
- Jabsco marine electric toilet in master cabin.
- Jabsco manual in guest head.
- Electrical shower discharge pumps.
- Electric shower sump pumps.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Webasto heating air top 5500.
- Hot & cold cockpit shower.
- SONY CD/AM/FM/ Ipod/AUX/USB interface/ Bluetooth/ MP3.
- 2 x Salon speakers, Sony.
- 2 x Cockpit speakers.
- Cockpit courtesy lights.
- Indirect courtesy lights in salon and cabins.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 3-cabin layout, with two heads.
- Equal cabins aft, port & stbd, with double berths.
- L shaped galley to port.
- Day head to stbd.
- L shaped salon seating to port.
- Settee to starboard.
- Masthead port side fwd with large shower area.
- Lockers and storage opposite master head.
- Athwartships queen all the way fwd.
- Nav. Table in middle of stbd settee.
- Natural light oak finish interior wood and floorboards.
- White upholstery.
- Salon table converts to bed.
- Height in main salon: 1.96m.
- Ten opening hatches to deck.
- Twelve hull windows.
- Shade and mosquito screens for all hatches.
- Infused carbon bowsprit.
- Single point mainsheet system.
- I – 18.91m.
- J – 5.32m.
- P – 18.5m.
- E – 6.36m.
- Selden alum keel stepped mast with two sets of 27 deg sweptback spreaders.
- Selden alum boom.
- Carbon whisker pole.
- 3 x Retractable mast steps.
- Standing rigging 1 x 19 wire.
- Adjustable double backstay adjustable with manual tensioner stbd side.
- Forestay in 1 x 19 wire.
- SST chainplates.
- Lewmar jib tracks and cars.
- 45 Lewmar EVO electric winch.
- 1 x 45 Lewmar EVO ST.
- 50 Lewmar EVO ST fwd of helm.
- 2 x Lewmar EVO ST genoa winches.
- 2 x Winch handles.
- Staysail (Doyle), 2016.
- North Main.
- North genoa.
- One Sails A3 with top down furling.
- Storm Jib.
- Jeckells Code Zero with Profurl Furler Nex. 5.
- Teak cockpit table.
- Cockpit seats convert in to additional sunbathing area.
- Self-draining anchor locker.
- Propane bottle locker in cockpit.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Quick 1000W windlass with remote.
- Mooring lines.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Custom hard top bimini with five flush solar panels, very well designed and compliments the boat.
- MPT Blue solar controller.
- Cockpit cushions.
- Lifelines gates.
- Personal clothing and gear/books/tools.
- Personal navigation equipment.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.