Presented For Sale By:
|Model||HH 42 Hakes Marine 42|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Paid|
|Drive Type||Sail Drive|
|Propeller Type||2 Blade|
|Designer||Judel and Vrolijk|
|Builder||Hudson Yacht & Marine, China|
Fully upgraded - ready for new campaign
Refits / maintenance
- new hull, color - nardo gray (vinyl)
- all equipment serviced
- new sheets and other lines
- fully serviced and upgraded engine
- full serviced and scanned mast and rig + paint pained / anodised to black poles
- rig was dye tested
- rudder bearings checked and serviced
- 5 x New winch drums Nov 2019 - 2 x main, 2 x primary, 1 x cockpit.
- Designer: Judel/Vrolijk & Co - Engineering Gmbh
- Accommodation: Sleeps 10 (6 pipecots, 2 fixed and V-berth forward)
- Builder: Hudson Yacht & Marine, China
- IRC: TCC 2019 1.248
- CIN: CN-HYMH42021313
- Engineered to ISAF Category 1 Safety regulations / ISO Regs. Hull, Deck & Superstructure
- Structural Engineers: SDK Structures USA.
- 100% carbon prepreg / cured at high temperature.
- Thermoformed damage tolerant foam cores.
- Engineered weight controlled toughened core adhesive films.
- Bulkheads / Structures: Carbon prepreg.
- Finite Element Analysis of keel floor and principal structures.
- Unique monocoque single piece bottom shell structure.
- Weight controlled toughened core adhesive films.
- 100% carbon secondary bonding.
Keel & Rudder:
- New Keel 3.2M draft from McConaghy China, 2019, fabricated weldox 700 steel keel fin, cast and CNC milled bulb.
- Custom carbon tiller with Spinlock extension.
- 30hp Yanmar engine with sail drive / Gori racing propeller/42 litres fuel / deck filled.
- Integral engine box with bottom step and electronics display and controls.
- Single lever Spinlock morse-type control in cockpit side.
- A1.5 Asymmetric SuperLite/Kote SK 60 September 2013
- A2 Asymmetric SuperLite/Kote SK 75 September 2013
- A3/A0 Asymmetric Aramid Laminate T1 CZ - 30 September 2013
- A4 Asymmetric SuperLite/Kote SK 150 -September 2013
- A5 FRO Asymmetric Aramid Downwind Laminate CZ 30 -September 2013
- Spinnaker Staysail Aramid Laminate T1 CZ 15 -September 2013
- Genoa Staysail 3Di 760 (Aramid/Dyneema) 12,600 Dpi -September 2013
- A1-B Asymmetric SuperLite/Kote SK 60 CTDR -January 2015
- A0 NPL Code Xi Xi04 CDT 110m2 June 2018 KSF2 furler w/3:1
- A1.5-C Asymmetric SuperLite/Kote SK 60 -November 2019
- A2-B Asymmetric SuperLite/Kote SK 75 -November 2019
- Code 1-A 3Di 760 (Aramid/Dyneema) 12,600 Dpi -September 2013
- Code 2-A 3Di 780 (Dyneema/Carbon) 16,800 Dpi -September 2013
- Jib Medium/Heavy 3Di 780 (Dyneema/Carbon) 19,600 Dpi -September 2013
- Code 3+ -A 3Di 760 (Aramid/Dyneema) 22,400 Dpi -September 2013
- Code 4-A OSR Max 3Di 760 (Aramid/Dyneema) 22,400 Dpi -September 2013
- Storm Jib Polyester High Visibility 400 Storm Orange - September 2013
- Jib Top-A 3Di 760 (Aramid/Dyneema) 14,700 Dpi -September 2013
- Code J2-B 3Di 780 16,800 Dpi -April 2014
- J1-C 3Di 870 (Carbon/Dyneema) 12,600 Dpi -January 2015
- J1-D 3Di Raw 870 12,600 Dpi -November 2019
- J2-C 3Di Raw 870 16,800 Dpi -November 2019
- Square Top Inshore Mainsail 3Di 780 (Dyneema/Carbon) 16,800 Dpi -September 2013 (1 reef)
- Square Top Offshore Mainsail 3Di 760 (Aramid/Dyneema) 16,800 Dpi -September 2013 (2 reefs)
- Storm Trysail Polyester High Visibility 400 Storm Orange -September 2013
- Square Top Mainsail 3Di RAW 870 16,800 Dpi -November 2018 C-Tech battens
- Optimized open plan interior for ease of sail handling.
- Hand finished two pot paint mid section.
- 10 berths standard, 6 retracting pipecots, 2 fixed berths in the saloon with forward V-berth.
- Marine blue V-berth and saloon cushions with jockey red piping
- Enclosed head with WC and fixed basin.
- Red and White LED interior lighting / aircraft spec wiring.
- 1 burner wire frame cooker.
- 180 amp ACG house battery.
- 60amp ACG engine start battery.
- Navigation lights.
Deck and Cockpit
- Full winches/pedestal layout available upon request
- Tiller steering system.
- Light weight custom carbon forward hatch with pneumatic seal, big internal radius for ease of gennaker hoist and drops.
- Composite socketed stanchions / alloy fwd rail, single composite aft aerofoil stanchion.
- Wide under deck sliding companionway hatch with carbon wash board.
- Custom light weight Hi Load soft padeyes.
- Harken carbo blocks / Spinlock XC jammers.
- Rope tail bags with moulded bolt rope tracks.
- High performance non-skid cockpit covering. Full SeaDek in cockpit, SEP 2019.
- Southern Spars carbon rig with engineered high modulus fibre for increased stiffness and weight saving.
- Carbon box boom, with removable carbon gas vang strut.
- Two piece rig with joiner for packing and transportation.
- Two spreader rig with carbon aerofoil spreaders.
- Twin groove headstay foil installed on forestay.
- Hydraulic Backstay Deflectors for performance adjustments using hydraulic ram.
- Main halyard lock system with floating mainsail tack.
- 1:1 main halyard with reef bullets on it.
- Internal mast jack with pump.
- Mast base with additional sliding plate and screw adjustment.
- Nitronic 50 rod rigging.
- PBO inshore running backstays, Nov 2018, Future Fibres, 18.85M, 2.4T MWL, 7EA (MN), 8.7mm dia., 2.72kg.
- Kevlar offshore running backstays, since boat launch, stainless steel end fittings, heavier duty.
- Staysail Halyard Tylaska T8 Snap shackle.
- Removable 1.5m long carbon prepreg bow prod with two internal tack lines.
- 2 x 20/20 repeaters on mast bracket. 1 x A&T, 1 x H5000 Graphic Display
- 2 x cockpit mounted digital readouts for headstay load interfaced with headstay loadcel.
- 2 x new chart plotter and related system, please check photos.
- SSB and 4G radar
- Option for SSB: Icom IC-M802 HF/SSB with AT-140 Tuner (12VDC)-use existing old antenna and accessories.
- RS90 Black Box VHF AIS Rx System
- HS90 wired handset and RS90 speaker.
- HS35 VHF Wireless Handset
- Glomex 3ft VHF Antenna w/20M cable
- B&G 4G Broadband Radar, 20M cable-
- NEP-2 Network Expansion Port (for radar connection)
- Radar & FleetOne antenna mounting bracket
- Junction connector set for the new removable mounting pole-extension cable (15ft) and SMA connector set for FleetOne antenna -i-joint junction for radar and AIS Gps antenna cable
- Auto pilot - to be attached to the tiller at the cockpit floor (never tested/used)
- Liferaft Ocean Safety 10p. - due to be serviced
- Removable eye bolt fitting and stop for single point lifting.
- Miscellaneous tools and spares.
- 1 x fortress Anchor with warp.
- Fenders and docklines.
- Cockpit floor cover, winch covers, boat cover
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.