Presented For Sale By:
|Model||International 8 Metre|
|Location||Cogolin, Var, France|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|Length at Water Line||9.96 m|
|Min. Draft||2.11 m|
|Engine Make||NO ENGINE|
|Engine Model||Systems for Nanni N2.14, 14hp|
|Designer||Garry Lidgard Yacht Design|
|Builder||Keith Dobson Boat Builders|
MIRABELLE, ex. JUANITA, is a beautifully crafted International 8 Metre class yacht which is equally at home in the class or racing in the modern classic fleet. Incredible build quality and very competitive, and well placed in former 8m championships. Stored under cover, inside when she is not being used, she is ready to go for the next owner.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean” (or Cat B – whichever is appropriate)
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Hull in timber. Strip planked Huon Pine on Celery Top frames.
- Internal fit out epoxied.
- Deck in composite. Teak (5 mm) on fibreglass.
Keel & Rudder:
- Winged keel with trim tabs. Ballast 5 tonnes.
- Carbon fibre spade rudder.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Fitted with systems and equipment for a Nanni N2.14, 14hp diesel engine.
Note: Engine NOT included, and exhaust system requires some modification prior to refitting. Details can be provided. Otherwise, engine can be left out and yacht ballasted for one design racing.
- 12/240 volt system battery monitor.
- Xantrex battery charger.
- Manual and electric bilge pumps.
- B&G Instruments.
- Icom Handheld VHF.
- LED lights.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Large, upholstered saloon settees.
- Galley sink with freshwater pump.
- Bespoke alloy mast designed by Simon Flitcroft. At the time of the build the mast was around 20% lighter and around 20% stiffer than any Int. 8 Metre in the world.
- Hydraulic step adjuster to induce bend. Includes internal mast jack and a spare mast.
- New 2019 - Rod rigging, Halyards and misc. lines (one regatta old).
- Custom aluminium box boom and carbon spinnaker pole.
- Harken winches and deck gear all suitable for the size.
- Complete inventory by North sails.
- Mainsails – 2 x Mainsails, 1 x 3Di Medium, 1 x 3Di Regatta.
- Genoa - Super Light Grey 3Di.
- Genoa - Heavy Air Grey 3Di.
- Genoa - Regatta Light Grey 3Di.
- Genoa - Medium Grey 3Di.
- Genoa - Heavy Grey 3Di.
- Genoa - No. 2 Grey 3Di.
- Spinnakers - S1 SL 50, S1.5 SL 50, S2 SK 60, S4 Airx 650.
- Mast stands for rig storage/transport on deck, mast trolleys for rigging, moving mast in yard.
- Custom galvanised steel shipping/storage cradle (new 2019).
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Full covers for storage and when berthed.
- Safety and anchor gear to inshore regulations.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.