Presented For Sale By:
|Model||375 Grand Large|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|Length at Water Line||9.86 m|
|Max Draft||1.57 m|
|Dry Weight||7059.71 kg|
|Engine Make||Volvo Penta|
|Drive Type||Sail Drive|
|Engine usage (hours)||1087|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 200 litres|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 380 litres|
|Holding Tanks||1 x 60 litres|
This well-equipped Dufour 375 Grand Large sailing yacht was built in 2011 and is powered by a single Volvo Penta D2-40 40hp engine with just over 1000 hours.
"MAJEPI II" has an experienced and caring owner and is perfectly equipped for your Mediterranean cruising needs. She boasts a 3 cabin and one bathroom layout sleeping 6 guests overnight. Key features include her bowthruster, spacious saloon, full size galley, her additional convertible saloon sleeping two guests, Raymarine navigation equipment including radar and her tilting bathing platform complete with a telescopic bathing ladder.
Registered on the private Spanish Lista 7a flag with EU VAT and Spanish matriculation tax paid.
Engine and Tankage
Powered by a single Volvo Penta D2-40 40hp diesel engine with 1087 hours run.
Fuel capacity: 200 L. Fresh water capacity: 380 L. Holding tank: 60 L.
Interior Layout and Materials
Sleeps up to 6 guests in 3 cabins: Master cabin forward and two guest cabins aft. Her convertible saloon berth can sleep an additional two guests (8 total) when required. One bathroom.
- All joinery work is prime Moabi mahogany, with fiddles, mouldings and framings in solid wood.
- All cabin doors have a blocking system which keep doors open where required.
- Soles are in Moabi laminated floor boards.
- Saloon cushions and cabin mattresses have removable covers.
- Cabin lining in white coloured marine plywood.
- Two steering wheels.
- Both cockpit seats port and starboard and the helmsmen seat in teak.
- Two large side lockers with lids fitted with padlock hasps.
- GRP steering pedestals.
- Folding teak dining table.
- Rudder stock head under helmsman's sole for installing the emergency tiller.
- Engine lever and control panel easily to hand for the helmsman on the starboard side.
- Stainless steel tilting bathing platform with telescopic bathing ladder.
- Gas cylinder locker starboard aft.
- Gas struts used to support the liferaft storage lids and Plexiglas companionway door storage.
- Cockpit speakers.
- Cockpit shower.
- Two winch handles with holder.
- Assorted covers for steering wheels, cockpit table etc.
Engine Compartment and Main Systems
- Volvo Penta D2-40 40hp engine. Sail drive transmission, heat exchanger, anti-siphon valve.
- RMC Marine Bowthruster.
- Control panel close to helmsman with hour meter, engine stop and tachometer.
- Alternator with battery isolator.
- 200L fuel tank with gauge on electrical switchboard.
- Fuel filter with water separator.
- Emergency fuel shut-off handle.
- Engine room ventilation blower, and two ventilation hoses.
- Folding propellor.
- Access to engine from front and both sides.
- Quality sound proofing using high density foam.
- Fire extinguishers and other safety equipment.
Deck Equipment, Rigging and Sails
- Teak decking fitted in cockpit and foredeck.
- Beige bimini with solar panels fitted.
- Beige spray hood.
- 2 x Fishing rod holders.
- Davits for tender.
- Tender outboard storage on mounted bracket.
- Anodised aluminium deck stepped mast with double swept back spreaders.
- Anchor and steaming light.
- Boom topping lift cleat.
- Anodised aluminium boom equipped with two single line reefing system.
- Solid wood grab handleon roof.
- Solid wood toerails.
- 4 x Harken winches.
- Anchor compartment: self draining, with anchor rope connector and windlass base with lockable lid.
- Electric anchor windlass.
- Stem head unit with single bow roller.
- Pulpit has seat and two LED navigation lights.
- Pushpit has bracket for buoy and flag pole, navigation lights and lifeline gate.
- 8 stanchions with 2 level lifelines.
- 6 aluminium mooring cleats.
- Single stainless steel U-bolts for both lower and upper shrouds.
- Genoa roller furling system.
- Standing rigging continuous in single strand stainless steel cable and chrome plated bronze turnbuckles including: forestay, double backstay, cap shrouds, intermediate and lower shrouds.
- Pre-stretched running rigging including: Main and Genoa halyards, boom topping lift, Main and Genoa sheets, two reefinglines, outhaul line, Mainsheet car control line,furling line, boom vang tackle.
- Stainless steel mast pillar.
- Genoa sheet tracks with piston lead blocks.
- Genoa sheet turning blocks on coaming.
- 5 and 4 sheave deck organisers for halyard returns, mainsail sheet and reefing lines.
- Stainless steel swan neck electric/electronic cable gland.
- Spinlock clutches on roof.
- Halyard winch on roof. Genoa winches on coamings close to the helmsman.
- 2 backstay U-bolts.
- 2 water and 1 fuel water filler cap.
- Mainsail track on the roof with adjustable lead cars.
Gennaker with pole system.
- Boomvang with tackle.
I : 43.67 ft
J : 12.50 ft
P : 40.42 ft
E : 14.50 ft
Working Sail Area : 104.00 sq ft
- Navigation station with chart table on her lower deck.
- Raymarine RAY49E VHF Radio.
- Raymarine C90w Multifunctional Plotter Display (Mounted on a retractable bracket on her cockpit table).
- Raymarine Radome Radar antenna.
- 2 x Plastimo Olympic 135 Compass units.
- Raymarine ST70 Autopilot controller display.
- Raymarine ST70 Instrument display.
- Assorted Volvo Penta instrumentation.
- RMC Marine Bowthruster control unit.
- Kenwood CD Player/Stereo.
- 12C DC system.
- Switchboard with circuit breakers, voltmeter, 12V outlet.
- 1 x 75 Ah engine battery.
- 1 x 100 Ah service battery (New 2022).
- Switch for each battery.
- Assorted storage cabinets.
- Jabsco manual pump marine head.
- Faucet with shower function and hose.
- Shower water pump.
- Galley with large work top in synthetic Corian stone.
- Longitudinal galley configuration.
- Double stainless steel sink.
- Chrome plated brass mixer tap for pressurised water.
- Two burner cooker with oven and grill on gimbals.
- 12V electric refrigerator unit (180L) with access from work top.
- Cutlery drawer and PVC stowage baskets.
- Open and closed storage lockers.
- ENO microwave oven.
- Crumb tray under sole.
- Wine storage cabinet for up to 11 bottles.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The new Grand Large 375 is designed for unprecedented cruising comfort and also benefits from all the Grand Large range features: elegant lines, easy manoeuvring, dynamic sailing performance and a high level of detail in her finish. The benefits of twin wheels are finally available on a 37 footer and sail controls are led to the cockpit. Clean ergonomics and design elements are remarkably well executed. But well beyond these details, Dufour Yachts has anticipated the needs of every crew member: wine cellar, sink with corian covers to create a very spacious kitchen work top, ample storage spaces and a retractable and pivoting GPS. Lastly, on this 37 footer, a bright interior and wide beam create an amazing openness, unique on a boat of this size. Her volume and elegance are surpassed only by the sailing performance specific to the Umberto Felci design group.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.