Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Sun Odyssey 44i|
|Location||Gouvia Marina, Corfu, Greece|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|Length at Water Line||37.5 m|
|Max Draft||6.75 m|
|Dry Weight||21891 kg|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Fuel Tanks||63 litres|
|Fresh Water Tanks||162 litres|
|Holding Tanks||22 litres|
The Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 44i is a dream to sail. The twin helms gives confidence and security at the helm.
The Sun Odyssey 44i is extremely comfortable above and below decks, whether at sea or at anchor.
Recently upgrades include Furling Mainsail, Genoa, new Dinghy and Honda 2.3 hp outboard.
Manufacturer Provided Description
Elegant and powerful, the Sun Odyssey 44i is truly a seafaring sailboat. At the helm, you will guide the stern with ease.
At the winches, you will have precise control of the sails. This modern, 49-foot sailboat is designed to go further and faster, and easy to handle short-handed.
The Sun Odyssey 44i affords extraordinary comfort, whether at sea or at anchor.
- Main sail Furling in-mast (new 2018)
- Furling Genoa (new 2019)
- Outboard engine bracket mounted on stern pulpit
- Anchoring kit Delta anchor 20kg with 55 meters of 10mm chain
- 6 fenders
- Teak side decks hand-laid teak side decks
- Deluxe saloon table with fixed storage base, inlayed table top, and folding leaves
- Fixed bench seat facing table with cushion and leather-wrapped handrail
- Mattress battens under high-density foam mattress for increased comfort
- Yanmar 4JH4 TE 75 HP, 55Kw, turbocharged, latest generation of environmentally friendly engines
- Bow thrusters 7 HP Max-Power composite mounted in tunnel with additional battery and control at starboard helm
- Teak inlay on seating area, transom and transom steps
- Cockpit lockers 2 lockers under bench seats and 2 lazerette lockers under the helm seats for technical access to steering system
- Gas locker located outboard of port helm, room for 2 gas bottles with connection to gas system and cut-off valve under stove in the galley
- Engine controls throttle and engine control panel mounted at starboard helm, engine panel, RPM gauge, warning lights, ignition
- Swim ladder stainless steel folding ladder mounted on swim platform
- Cockpit shower retractable hot and cold water shower with tap
- Anchor locker forward, lockable, room for anchor and tackle, integrated windlass area, holder for windlass handle
Forward owner?s cabin with central berth and reading lights at head of berth
Twin aft cabins
Navigation station full-function with general electrical panel
Saloon with U-shaped seating area to starboard, wrap-around cushions and storage under seating area
- Galley with double sinks with covers, solid surface countertops, chrome plumbing fittings, storage cabinets and drawers
- Longitudinal galley
- Dish draining compartment with cover
- Gimballed 2-burner stove with oven with stainless steel protection bar
- Double fridge box, top-loading with 2 opening lids, storage bins, 12v refrigeration and gas lift for door in large box and compressor
- Yanmar 4JH4E 54 HP, 39.6Kw latest generation of environmentally friendly engines
- Fully soundproofed engine compartment with engine access behind stairwell and from aft cabin
- Stainless steel propeller shaft 35mm diameter
- Fuel/water separator
- Built-in muffler, forced air ventilation and stainless steel exhaust fitting aft
- Fixed 3-blade bronze propeller
Fitted with the Premiere Pack
Fitted with the Preference Pack
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.