Presented For Sale By:
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|Length at Water Line||13.72 m|
|Max Draft||2.1 m|
|Min. Draft||2.1 m|
|Displacement (Half Load)||17000 kg|
|Mainsail Area||65.5 m²|
|Max Bridge Clearance||24 m|
|Cabin Headroom||1.95 m|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Designer||Dykstra Naval Architects|
|Fuel Tanks||2 x 320 litres (Aluminium)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||2 x 400 litres|
|Holding Tanks||2 x 170 litres (Aluminium)|
The Bestevaer 49ST is one of the favorite models built by KM Yachtbuilders.
This beautiful, complete, modern Bestevaer 49ST 'Katharos' is clearly the little sister of the “Bestevaer II”, the 53ft Bestevaer designer Gerard Dijkstra has built for his own use.
The sailing characteristics are excellent and, also due to the presence of the pilot house, make this boat a very comfortable boat for long trips. The Katharos already made a lot of miles and is ready for many more to come. The current, first owner sailed to a lot of distant places, for instance to Spitsbergen, the Lofoten, Sweden, Spain and many more destinations. The first owner only had KM Yachtbuilders exclusively perform any maintenance or repair works.
She will also be for show during the Open Day at KM Yachtbuilders on September 26, 2020.
- 2 cabins: 2 double berths
- 1 bathroom with shower
- 1x electrical toilet
- Pilot house with chart table
- Inverter Victron blue power charger, type IP65 12V15A with DC connector.
- Charger 1200W Mastervolt
- 7 x Jaro BT 100.12, Jarocells Li-ion battery 100Ah with M8 connector. New from 2016.
- Starting battery main engine Exide EM1000 50Ah/800A. New from 2017.
- Shore connection to charger.
- Generator Fisher Panda AGP-4000
- Solar panels 2 x Kynocera KC130 with 1 regulator Fox 350E, attached to sea railing near cockpit.
- Wind/Hydro generator Duogen at stern
- Shore connection to charger.
- Depth, Speed, Windsped and direction Raymarine ST60+
- Plotter Raymarine E120
- Automatic Pilot Raymarine ST-8002+, Raymarine Type 3 Hydraulic Linear Drive
- SmartPilot S3G corepack
- VHF Raymarine Ray 240E DSC class-D
- Radar Raymarine RD424 dome, 60cm diameter
- Raymarine wireless Smart Control Unit
- Mast: Seldén, Carbon, 23.5 meters above waterline. Fractional tapered at top.
- Boom: Seldén, Carbon, with flake rack and lazy jacks
- Retractable Casrbon bowsprit
- One line reef system, 3-reef Mainsail
- Furlers at forestay and cutterstay
- 4 x Whale electric bilge pump
- 4 x Whale Ghuster manual bilge pump
- GN OceanChef 3 Burner Marine Cooker with glass door.
- 2 x 16 kg propane bottles
- Quick Boiler 40L 220V/800W RVS
- Refrigerator Isotherm 65L
- Freezer 2 x Waeco 40L
- Rietpol Stove heater, diesel
- Life raft 6 persons
- Fire Blanket
- 3 x Fire extinguisher
- 4 x Life lines
- 4 x Life vests
- Swimming ladder
- Outside shower, hot/cold water
- Deckwash pump
- Radar reflector
- 2 x Electric winches, Andersen 58EST in cockpit
- 7 x Manual Andersen winches, 2 x 58ST, 2 x 52ST in cockpit, 2 x 46ST, 1 x 40ST at mast.
- Deck gear all Lewmar
- Anchor Spade anchor S140 30kg, 10mm 90m chain (chain new from 2015).
- Fortress 55, plus chain and rope (2011)
- Anchor windlass Lewmar
- Stainless steel stanchions/pushpit/pullpit
- Dinghy, plus fuel tank and outboard
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.