Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Rock Hall, Maryland, United States|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Type||2 Blade|
Have the freedom to get into those secluded anchorages and sneak into private coves!
Adrift comes with her own trailer for ultimate versitility or, off season storage.
The Seaward 26 allows variable draft sailing with a lifting keel and rudder and is the perfect choice for waterfront property that has "skinny" water!
Give a call today for complete information!
Nice size V-berth with settee setting aft. Innovative table to starboard that drops down for use.
Galley to port with stove, sink and ice box.
Head to starboard with pressure hot and cold shower. Ceramic Marine head with holding tank. Optional Privacy Door on head compartment.
Quarterberth to port.
- Optional Stainless Steel opening ports with screens in lieu of plastic ports
Sails and Rigging
- Mainsail with Lazy Jacks
- 135% Genoa with Sacrificial Cloth and Roller Furling
- Self Tailing Primary Winches
Hull and Deck
- White Fiberglass with Blue Boot
- Dodger and Bimini
- Plow Anchor, Chain and Rode
- Sternrail with "Catbird" Seats
- Cockpit Cushions
- Wheel Steering
- Boarding Ladder
- Shore Power
- One House and One Start Group 24 Battery
- Electric motor for raising and lowering the keel
- Saturn Compass
- Raymarine ST 40 Depth
- Yanmar 2YM15 Diesel FWC
- Pressure Water with Hand Shower in head compartment
- Stainless Steel Hot Water Tank
- Electric Bilge Pump
- Manual Bilge Pump
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.