Presented For Sale By:
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|Max Draft||2.49 m|
|Dry Weight||8899.94 kg|
|Designer||Botin & Carkeek|
|Fuel Tanks||230.91 litres|
|Fresh Water Tanks||401.25 litres|
Grand Soleil 43 proposé en version 3 cabines, pont teck, très bien équipé.
Grand Soleil 43 offered in a 3 cabin version, teak deck, very well equipped.
INVENTAIRE COMPLET A LA DEMANDE
Description fournie par le constructeur
This is the NEW "Botin and Carkeek" designed 43, completed in June 2006, it has now arrived at Hamble Point and is available for purchase immediatley - in time for the 2006 sailing season. The stated price includes a very comprehensive list of optional equipment plus commisssioning, antifouling and delivery. This yacht has been delivered overland by truck so is unused ex-factory, currently being commissioned ready for purchase. Outstanding construction quality, comprising galvanized steel reinforcing frame to receive the LEAD keel, keel-stepped mast, and the rigging loads. This together with a closed-cell foam core hull above the water line creates an extremely stiff hull with an ultra-low centre of gravity for unrivalled windward performance and overall speed. A true cruiser/racer!! Every aspect of design has been carefully considered, resulting in a faster, stiffer, stronger and higher quality yacht in all areas. Technology and deck ergonomics make this not only faster, but easier to manage whilst sailing short-handed. Available in "performance cruising" package or "race" package.
- The interior layout comprises three double sleeping cabins with two heads compartments.
L SHAPED GALLEY OPTION:
- We are now able to offer an L Shaped galley option on the NEW GS43, which is located to starboard aft of the saloon area.
- The navigation station then re-locates to the port side just in front of the aft heads.
- At Cantiere del Pardo, maximum priority is given to the question of safety and structural strength.
- The galvanized steel grid, which is attached to the hull with a metal/acrylic chemical bond and further reinforced with a multiaxial cloth, provides stiffness and strength unheard of in laminated hull structures.
- The one piece grid structure is designed to uniformly distribute keel, mast and chain plate loads.
- This has the added advantage of lowering the C of G of the boat and also improving the stiffness of the hull thus providing the owner with superior sailing characteristics.
- Sail Area: tall mast
- Mainsail : 53,20 m2
- Genoa : 55,60 m2
- Maximum sail area : approx. 131 m2
- Race mast
- Mainsail : 56,70 m2
- Genoa : 48,60 m2
- Maximum sail area : approx. 133 m2
La société offre les informations relatives à ce navire de bonne foi mais n'est pas en mesure de garantir l'exactitude de ces informations ni l'état du navire. Il revient à l'acheteur d'instruire ses agents ou ses experts afin de vérifier et de faire valider les informations de son choix. Ce navire est offert sous réserve d'une vente préalable