Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Truro, Cornwall, United Kingdom|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|Max Draft||1.98 m|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Type||2 Blade|
'Jab Jab' is a brilliantly maintained J Boats J/105 which is race ready with everything you need to get sailing. One of the youngest J/105's around she has had 3 owner's from new, with regular maintenance and updates to the inventory.
She benefits from a generous sail wardrobe, including a 2018 Code 0 and #3.5 part-hoist jib as well as a 2017 North 3Di #3 jib. With a harken furling headsail and Raymarine autopilot, she is great for shorthanded sailing.
The J/105 is a great boat for both racing and cruising with forward v-berth, heads, 2 burner hob and galley sink for short cruising trips.
She is available to view afloat by appointment with Key Yachting.
- GRP hull which was stripped and epoxied in 2017
- 2 tone non-skid deck
- Volvo D1-20 engine with shaft drive
- 2 blade folding prop
- Topsides painted in Awlcraft
- Cutlass bearing replaced 2016
- Custom pedestal with plotter housing and cover (new 2017)
Spars, Rigging and Deck Gear
- Harken Furling System
- Service of the standing rigging (2012)
- Aluminium mast and boom
- Hydraulic backstay adjuster
- Retractable carbon bowsprit
- 2nd spinnaker halyard with block
- Rod kicker
- Bobstay for code 0
- Chart table on starboard
- Galley on port with sink and storage cupboard, 2-burner gas stove
- Twin forecabin berth, 2 settee berths.
- Jabsco toilet in forward cabin
- Waeco fridge/freezer cool box
- 2017 North 3Di full hoist #3 jib with 4 carbon battens (excellent condition)
- 2018 Ullman part hoist #3.5 jib (unused)
- 2018 Ullman code zero (as new)
- 2015 Dacron one design class mainsail- Modified with 3 reefing points
- 2013 North Spectra panelled #3 roller reefing jib
- 2013 North masthead GP spinnaker
- North fractional reaching spinnaker in snuffer
- North fractional reaching spinnaker
- North masthead running spinnaker
- Bow roller
- Stainless steel Delta Anchor with warp and chain
- Full length boom tent
- Security companionway grill for ventilation and security
- Forehatch security bar
- KIM rescue sling
This company, acting as brokers on behalf of the selling owner, who is a private individual. Offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.