Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Model||41 Deck Salon|
|Location||Saint Simons Island, Georgia, United States|
|Length at Water Line||10.82 m|
|Max Draft||1.65 m|
|Dry Weight||19400 lb|
|Total Sail Area||843 ft²|
|Cabin Headroom||1.98 m|
|Fuel Tanks||50 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||100 gal|
|Holding Tanks||35 gal|
New listing, more information to come!
Great financing available !
This is an excellent example of a popular Hunter cruising model. She has been well maintained and is very well equipped . The Deck salon model has tremendous living accommodations on a great sailing cruiser.
New cockpit speakers May 2018
New Microwave June 2018
Replaced Prop October 2018
New Bottom Job with Seahawk Cukote ablative November 2018
New Pinstripe upper hull November 2018
Hull Wax and Buff November 2918
Replaced cabin fire extinguishers December 2018
Replaced day/night visual flares December 2018
Replaced hand held canister sound horn/signal December 2018
Replaced Inland and International Rules to Navigation Book December 2018
New Davis Instruments Nav Rules Quick Reference Card December 2018
New Davis Instrm’nt s Coastal Pilot Quick Reference Card December 2018
Replaced Carbon Monoxide detectors (Xintex) December 2018
Replaced Smoke Detectors batteries
Inspected, Serviced and Tagged Fireboy fire suppression bottle in engine compartment 2018
The galley is located in the aft port main salon.
- The vessel is equipped with a double stainless steel sink.
- Nova Cool duel voltage under counter refrigerator and freezer.
- Force 10 LPG three (3) burner stove with oven.
- The microwave oven by Tappan.
- Ample storage and counter space
- Two (2) 4-D house gel cell batteries.
- One series 24 gel cell start battery.
- : Blue Seas rotary type battery switches.
- The main electrical panel is located at the navigation station.
- Xantrex Inverter/Charger.
- Balmar 100 amp alternator.
- 12 Volt outlets were sighted throughout the vessel.
- 30 AMP 110 services (2)
- Two (2) shore power cord One (1) 125/250 volt/50 amp to one
(1) 125/30 amp adaptor.
Sails and Rigging
- Three (3) Lewmar 44 2-speed self tailing winches.
- One (1) Lewmar 40 2-speed self tailing winch.
- Two (2) deck mounted sail tracks with cars both port and starboard.
- Topping Lift
- Harken mainsheet traveler mounted on the stainless steel arch.
- Sheets are braided and color coded
- Furlexgenoa furling system by Selden.
- Selden hard vang
- Spinlock rope clutches mounted on the cabin top port and starboard.
- MAINSAIL: The Doyle furling mainsail in good condition.
- HEADSAIL: The Doyle furling head sail in new condition.
- Raytheon ST7000 Autohelm
- Raymarine ST 60 depth, knot, apparent wind/wind speed
- Raymarine C80 8" color LCD GPS
- Danforth Compass
- VHF w/ RAM mic
- Tank monitor system
- ELECTRONICS (ENTERTAINMENT)
- Main Salon: Bose AM/FM/CD/DVD.
- Forward Stateroom: JVC AM/FM/CD
- Cockpit: AM/FM/CD/MP3.
- Sole TVs located in the main salon and forward stateroom.
- Reverse Cycle Air conditioning/heat 2 units
- Electric heads (2)
- Dockside freshwater inlet
- Simpson Lawrence anchor windlass
- Folding wheel
- Cockpit cushions
- Stern seat cushions
- Bimini and Dodger
- 12 volt outlet at helm
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing including all photographs is the property of Dunbar Yachts LLC and must not be reproduced or published on any other website without the express permission of Dunbar Yachts LLC.