Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Sun Odyssey 54 DS|
|Location||Hampton, Virginia, United States|
|Length at Water Line||14.78 m|
|Max Draft||1.98 m|
|Max Bridge Clearance||19.2 m|
|Cabin Headroom||2.06 m|
|Engine Model||4JH4 HTE|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Engine usage (hours)||5258|
|Fuel Tanks||175 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||125 gal|
|Holding Tanks||85 gal|
This Sun Odyssey 54 is unique among her sisterships. She has an IntraCoastal Waterway friendley 63' bridge clearance. She has a Solent rig that with two functioning headsails on roller furling she can be handled offshore without leaving the spacious cockpit. Her winches are electric and she has inmast furling. This is a big comfortable, capable cruising boat. She has a complete cockpit enclosure and accommodations for guests without sacrificing the large centerline owner's cabin aft.
The main saloon on SAPPHIRE is really big and very bright. There are numerous ports hatches and deck lights that make her interior feel open and welcoming.
The owner's cabin aft has a centerline queen berth with great stowage and changing space. There is a ensuite head with shower as well as access to the head in the starboard passageway. This stateroom is airconditioned.
Forward of the saloon is a cabin with a berth to starboard and a settee to port. With little effort this can be divided into two cabins with partitions that are stowed under the bunk. With the partition in, there is a private cabin to starboard and an over under berth with lee cloths to port.
All the way forward is another stateroom with a traditional V-berth and nice ventilation from an overhead hatch.
The main saloon cushions were recently recovered as were the ones in the owner's cabin.
The galley is very large and is just below to port, convenient to the companionway and the saloon but out of the traffic paths.
There is a nice sit down Nav Station to starboard.
The cockpit on SAPPHIRE is certainly the main attraction with comfortable seating for a crowd when they show up at your boat for happy hour. There is full shade over head and a full enclosure.for in climate weather
- 3 Burner Force Ten propane stove with oven new 2014
- Dual sinks
- Frigaboat galley refrigerator with keel cooler
- Frigaboat Galley freezer with keel cooler
- Additional refrigerator/freezer under cockpit sole aft of helm
- Microwave oven
- Trash compactor
- Abundant counter space
Sails and Rigging
- 63' ICW capable mast
- Triple spreader rig
- In Mast furling
- Mainsail 2010 Doyle
- 150% Furling genoa North 2010
- 100% Solent jib North 2010
- Cruising spinnaker with Dousing sleeve
- Harken Electric selftailing 66 primary winches
- Harken Electric selftailing 46 winches at companionway for furling
- Spare mainsail in very good condition
- Spare 150% genoa in very good condition
- Raymarine E-120 display in cockpit and nav station
- AIS transmit and receive
- Icom 802M Single side Band radio
- Sky Mate System transmit and recieves email, position and weather
- Raymarine VHF with hailer and automatic fog horn cockpit and Nav station
- Raymarine ST 70 displays at both helms 2008
- Raymarine Autopilot
- WiFi extenders
- Northern Lights 6 KW generator new
- Mastervolt 200/4000 watt Inverter/charger with Vectron 200 watt back up
- 2- 175 watt Solar panels
- E400 Wind generator
- Batteries 600amp house bank 2 in parallel new 2016
- 24 volt Bow thruster and windlass
- 24 volt (2 in parallel) aft primary winches
- Main engine has 110 amp Balmar alternator
- SAPPHIRE comes with all gear necessary for Bluewater sailing
- Spectra 30 gph water maker
- LaFrance 24 volt 1500 watt Windlass
- 75# Bruce anchor 300' of 12mm chain
- Anchor can be deployed and
- Quick chain counter
- Para Anchor with 500' of 1" nylon
- Full cockpit enclosure
- 11' Apex RIB 2012 with 15hp Yahama 2014 with electric start
- Teak decks
- Swim platform with hot and cold shower
- Hull rubrail
- 24 volt Bow thruster
- 6'6" draft with lead keel
- Electric cockpit winches
- Three zones of air condition
- All the gear necessary for a proper cruising boat.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.