Presented For Sale By:
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|Length at Water Line||14.86 m|
|Max Draft||2.85 m|
|Min. Draft||2.85 m|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Engine usage (hours)||1500|
|Builder||Cantiere del Pardo|
|Fuel Tanks||420 litres|
|Fresh Water Tanks||600 litres|
2004-launched and single-owner sparkling blue-hulled example of the Philippe Briand designed Grand Soleil 56 aft cockpit performance cruising yacht.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Launched in 2004 and still under her first and original ownerships, PAOLISSIMA was used by her experienced owner for summer sailing with the family and for club racing with friends in Italy.
Her specification highlights are numerous, but particular highlights include:-
- 3-cabin, 3-head layout
- Blue topsides – repainted 2017
- Teak decks
- 2.85m performance keel
- Yanmar engine – overhauled 2019
- Gori 3-balded propeller
- 7kw generator
- 24vDC service system
- Twin alternators
- Spectra Newport watermaker
- Raymarine Instruments – 2011
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Webasto heating
- Spars repainted 2017
- German mainsheet system
- Navtec hydraulic backstay and vang
- Staysail with hydraulic halyard tensioning
- 2:1 mainsail halyard
- Harken electric primary and halyard winches
- Spinnkers and gennakers
- Tender and outboard
PAOLISSIMA is now offered for sale in full commission as her owners would like to move on to fresh projects.
- Our understanding is that the yacht is built to CE Boat Category A-Ocean.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- GRP hull, deck and superstructure construction
- Stratified unidirectional fibreglass offering a tensile strength of up to 25 kg/mm².
- NPG isophthalic gelcoats, NEOGEL and vinylester resin are applied to the first layers of the hull.
- Bulkheads laminated with 60mm flanges for increased adhesion to GRP
- Hot galvanised steel grid structure for transferance of rigging and keel loads
- Stainless steel chainplates with 27mm rods secured to grid structure
- Blue hull and deck finish – re-painted 2017
- White waterline stripe and cavita line
- Deck construction in GRP with termanto foam core for increased insulation, shear strength and durability
- Side decks, coachroof, cockpit seating and cockpit sole in laid teak with black caulking
- Seacock replaced – 2020 (except for the sails locker seacock)
Keel & Rudder:
- Hydrodynamically designed fin keel with lead bulb
- The keel is bolted onto the metal internal structure so as to distribute the keel load over the broad, and sturdy fibreglass and galvanised steel surface of the entire hull.
- Keel checked in 2017, metal internal structure replaced with a bigger one
- The balanced spade rudder is moulded in fibreglass with internal 300mm stainless steel plates attached to 60mm diameter stainless steel stock.
Engine & gearbox:
- Yanmar 4JH3-HTE , 4-cylinder turbo-charged diesel engine producing 100HP @ 3700 rpm
- Yanmar marine gear KM4A2 - 2019
- Water-cooled exhaust system in reinforced rubber hose through silencer and appropriate fitting.
- Engine housing lifts on gas struts.
- Lewmar stainless steel single lever throttle/gear control in cockpit
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours: 1,500 as in Summer 2021
- Date of last engine service: Summer 2021
- Engine completely overruled in 2019
Propulsion & Steering:
- Solimar twin steering pedestals
- Gori 3 bladed folding propeller – 2020
- Spare 3 bladed propeller
- Spare Gori 3 bladed folding propeller
- Solimar emergency steering gear
- 24vDC primary domestic system with 230v AC via shorepower or generator
- 1x 12vDC engine start batteries – 2017
- 8x 12vDC domestic batteries joined in parallel
- 1x 12vDC generator start battery
- Emergency parallel switch for engine and service battery banks
- Paguro 7KW diesel generator
- Engine hours: 121 as of summer 2021
Charging / Inverter:
- Mastervolt automatic battery charger
- Victron battery monitor
- 80A 12vDC alternator on engine
- 75A 24vDC secondary high-output alternator on engine
- Marinco 30Amp shorepower supply with ring main and 230v AC sockets in interior
- 12v sockets at chart table and in cockpit
- Circuit breakers with automatic fuses and indicator lamps for all individual circuits.
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
- 24vDC pressure system
- Hot water supplied via engine cooling with calorifier or via 230vAC immersion heater element from shore power in well-insulated hot water tank
- Hot & cold pressurised water to galley, heads and shower in cockpit
- Spectra Newport watermaker making approx. 120 litres per hour
- 3x manual bilge pumps in cockpit, below decks and forward sail locker
- 2x 24vDC high capacity electric bilge pump with manual overrides
- 3x 24vDC shower drain pumps
- Gas locker in separate drained compartment in cockpit
- Gas system certified
- 420 litres diesel capacity
- Analogue Fuel tank level gauge at chart table
- 600 litres fresh water capacity
- Analogue water tank gauge at chart table
- Black water holding tank servicing all heads
- Tanks discharge directly overboard or via deck evacuation point.
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
- Raymarine RC631 digital colour GPS chart plotter radar display
- Raymarine GPS transducers
- Raymarine ST7002 Smart Pilot autopilot control
- 2x Raymarine ST60+ wind display with transducer
- Plastimo steering compass as companionway
- 2x Tacktick solar panel display on the coach roof
- 3x Tacktick solar panel display on the coach roof
At Chart Table:
- Raymarine C90 digital colour GPS chart plotter radar display
- AIS Type-B transceiver
- Clock & barometer on main bulkhead
- Raymarine ST60 tridata
- B&G 20/20 – not working
- Raymarine 240E VHF with DSC
- Twin stainless steel sinks with single lever mixing tap.
- 3-burner gimballed gas cooker with oven
- Top-opening fridge with 24vDC compressor
- Front opening fridge with 24vDC compressor
- Microwave oven
- Salt water foot pump
- Manual Jabsco heads in aft heads compartments and crew cabin
- Automatic heads in forward master cabin
- Heads showers with electric pump out
- Stainless steel sinks
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in all cabins and saloon
- Webasto heater - 2014
- Interior LED lighting
- Radio/CD player with speakers in saloon and speakers in cockpit
- LCD TV with decoder
Summary of Accommodation:
- Aft cockpit layout with up to six full length berths in three double cabins plus two further saloon settee berth and crew cabin forward. Forward and aft day heads with showers.
- Marine grade waterproof core, faced with selected teak is used in all bulkheads and major joinery.
- Specially selected solid teak in frames and doors.
- All main bulkheads bonded to hull and deck, using glass fibre and polyester.
- Ceiling, topsides and minor visible hull sides with foam backed vinyl.
- Hull sides, bottom, bilge, etc top-coated throughout the interior.
- Cabin sole board finished in simulated teak and holly spline
- Locker doors have upgraded stainless steel hinges
- Acrylic stone counters in galley
- Cushions in high quality foam with first class upholstery.
- White leather upholstery in saloon
- White upholstery in accommodation cabins
- White cloth curtains
Description of Accommodation from Forward:
- Island double berth
- Twin settees, various storage compartments and hanging locker
- Master cabin en suite heads with shower, wash hand basin and sea toilet.
- Shower panel replacement with stainless steel
- Spacious saloon with large dinette and second settee
- Second settee on starboard side that can be converter in an addition berth
- LCD TV
- Various storage lockers, and light beige cabin upholstery throughout.
- Stainless steel grab handles
- Top opening fridge
- Forward facing chart table, located to starboard with chart storage and navigation electronics centre.
- U shaped galley located to port comprising of gas hob with oven and grill, 2 fridges (original chest and additional upright), stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap.
- Numerous storage lockers and synthetic stone effect work tops.
- Stainless steel grab handles.
- Heads compartment with shower, wash hand basin, sea toilet, storage/vanity unit.
- Equal aft cabins with double berths and lee-cloths
- Hanging lockers with seat.
- Cabinet above bed along hull side.
- Door to main saloon from starboard and port guest cabins.
- Sparcraft aluminium anodised spars painted white 2017
- Keel-stepped mast with 3-sets of swept-back spreaders
- Stainless steel wire standing rigging – checked 2017
- Split backstay with Navtec hydraulic adjuster
- Genoa furler
- Rod Vang
- Harken genoa tracks
- German mainsheet system with Harken full-width mainsheet track in cockpit forward of helms
- Equipment for symmetric and asymmetric spinnakers
- Navtec hydraulic adjusters for backstay, vang, main
- staysail with hydraulic piston
- 2:1 Dyneema main sail halyard – 2021
- Dyneema jib halyard – 2021
- 2x Harken 66.2 STE 2-speed electric self-tailing main control line winch.
- 2x Harken 60.2 STE 2-speed manual self-tailing primary winches
- 2x Harken 53.2 ST 2-speed electric self-tailing halyard winches
- Sail wardrobe stored ashore:
- Sails Design 100% furling genoa – approx. 2018
- Zaoli cruising furling genoa 3
- Zaoli sails gennaker – 2004
- Zaoli sails Spinnaker – 2004
- Montefusco sails light gennaker – 2015
- Montefusco sails heavy gennaker – 2015
- Staysail with spectra cable – 2019
- Carbon fibre full batten main – 2004
- Sails on board:
- One Sails furling genoa – 2014
- Full batten mainsail - 2014
- Stainless steel pulpit and pushpit.
- Teak step on pulpit
- Stainless steel guardwire stanchions
- Manual fold-out bathing platform
- Stern boarding ladder
- Lateral imperial bathing ladder
- Hot & cold shower in cockpit
- Cockpit table
- Stainless steel anti-wear plates on foredeck and at aft end of superstructure
- Carbon fibre passerelle
Anchoring & Mooring:
- Quick 12vDC reversing electric anchor windlass with remote control
- Anchor with chain
- Anchor harm electric operating
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
- Canvas wheel
- Sunbathing coach roof cushions
Tender and outboard engine:
- Plastimo 3,40m tender – 2021
- Yamah 4hp outboard engine
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Grabau International (Italia) offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International (Italia) provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.