Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Sun Odyssey 40|
|Location||Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|Length at Water Line||10.16 m|
|Max Draft||1.95 m|
|Min. Draft||1.91 m|
3-cabin single head layout, she has just passed her 5-year coding survey and has been in use by a sailing school for the last 6 years of her life. Perfect use for a sailing or charter company looking to expand or equally happy used for local cruising. Must be sold.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean” (or Cat B – whichever is appropriate)
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- GRP white hull with dark blue cove line and dark single boot top stripe.
- Pig iron ballast laminated to hull.
- Balsa wood sandwich deck.
- White GRP non slip deck.
- Teak laid cockpit.
Keel & Rudder:
- Bolted fin keel with bulb.
- Balanced spade rudder.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Yanmar 4JH3E 56hp diesel engine.
- Fresh water-cooled via heat exchanger.
- Fuel filter with water separator.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine last serviced: Winter 2018/19
- Engine inlet sea cock replaced 2019.
- Approx 8,000 engine hours as of August 2019.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 3 blade fixed propeller.
- Twin steering wheels.
- Shaft drive.
- Emergency tiller.
- Scanstrut double 12V plug by instrument panel.
- 12v USB sockets in every cabin.
- 240V shore power – sockets throughout.
- 2 x Varta 90Ah 12V service batteries.
- 12 Volt engine alternator (2018).
- 240V Shorepower connection.
- Shore power cable.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Hot and cold water system.
- Hot water calorifier.
- Water pressure pump.
- 1 x Electric bilge pump.
- 1 x Manual bilge pump.
- Total capacity of 130L.
- Total capacity of 320L.
Blackwater holding tanks:
- Tank removed but fittings in place and blanked off.
- Raymarine C70 chartplotter.
- Icom IC-M330 DSC VHF.
- Raytheon ST60 Tridata.
- Raytheon ST6001+ Autopilot.
- Cockpit VHF speaker.
- 12V fridge.
- Double stainless steel sinks.
- ENO 2 burner hob and oven.
- Jabsco manual heads (2019).
- Shower pump out.
- Radio/CD player.
- Cockpit speaker for radio/CD player.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 3-cabin one heads version.
- Double cabin forward.
- 2 x double cabins aft.
- Saloon double berth drop down table with supports and in-fill cushions.
- Blue upholstery replaced throughout 2017.
- Genoa furler.
- Z spars aluminium mast.
- Sloop rig with slab reefing and lazy jacks.
- Reefing system - 3 x reefs.
- 2 x Harken 46 self tailing. Serviced 2019.
- 2 x Harken 40 self tailing. Serviced 2019.
- Roller genoa with dark blue sacrificial UV strip (2017).
- Fully battened mainsail with 3 reefing point (2014).
- Cruising chute.
- Storm jib
- Boarding ladder.
- 1 x 22L Jerry can.
- 1 x 10L water can.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Lofrans anchor windlass.
- Double anchor roller.
- CQR anchor.
- Fenders and warps.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Sanders blue canvas sprayhood.
- Sanders blue canvas stack pack and snood.
Tender & Outboard:
- Dinghy in bag with oars.
- 10 x Lifejackets. Serviced 2019.
- Ocean Safety Coastal Danbuoy.
- 2 x Horseshoe buoy.
- Grab bag with bolt cutters.
- First aid kit.
- Gas alarm.
- Carbon monoxide alarm.
- Gas system checked annually.
- Fire extinguishers throughout; serviced 2019.
- Fire blanket in galley.
- Smoke alarms throughout.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.