Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Stuart, Florida, United States|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|Length at Water Line||8.23 m|
|Max Draft||1.3 m|
|Max Bridge Clearance||14.65 m|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Engine usage (hours)||800|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 45 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 90 gal|
|Holding Tanks||1 x 26 gal|
2001 Island Packet 320 “SEAMOON“
Clean, Nicely Maintained, Lightly Used 2 owner boat
Great Little Cruiser with Offshore Capabilities
"Seamoon" just crossed the Atlantic & is ready for new adventures!
Beginning forward is the owner's stateroom with a comfortable and spacious Pullman style berth to port. The starboard side of the cabin features a cedar lined hanging locker, several cedar lined storage bins, and a bookshelf. Additional storage is located under the berth.
Next aft to port is the luxurious head with a large wrap around counter top over a curved vanity which surrounds the toilet area providing secure seating while underway. A bulkhead mounted shower and pull around curtain create a large shower area. A large vanity mirror and additional storage cabinets are among the amenities.
Next aft is the main salon, a large central living area well suited for relaxing, dining, social gatherings or offshore passages. The two facing settees are full length and the port settee pulls out to form a double berth. Abundant storage is found behind and beneath the settees, while additional storage is available on shelves, in lockers and drop-in bins. Island Packet's signature bulkhead mounted fold-up dining table is easily lowered to provide a large dining area. Mounted on the bulkhead behind the table is a bottle and glass rack.
The aft stateroom and nav area are to port. As with the forward stateroom, this area features a comfortable Pullman style berth. A clever design allows the nav table to be lowered when not in use, raised when needed as a nav desk, or raised even farther to the vertical position when privacy is desired in the aft cabin. Storage is available in a cedar lined hanging locker and stowage bins.
There are nine opening portlights with stainless steel screens from Island Packet. On deck, you will appreciate the wide, uncluttered sidedecks, raised bulwarks forward, full length continuous cabin top handrails, double lifelines, and secure footing with premium diamond pattern non-skid surfaces. The cockpit has full length contoured seats that can accommodate a large crew or provide a comfortable place to stretch out and enjoy the ride.
The U-shaped galley is to starboard of the companionway and features twin stainless steel sinks, a two-burner LPG stove with oven, a large refrigerator compartment with freezer, plenty of counter space, intelligently designed storage areas for dishes, cutlery, pots and pans, and much more.
- Friogoboat Frigomatic 35 F - air cooled compressor
- 2 burner Hillerange stove
- Seaward 6 gal. water heater
- Hot/cold pressurized water in galley
- Fresh water hand pump at galley sink
Electronics & Navigation
In addition to the Nav pod in the cockpit there is a folding nav table in the aft stateroom to port. A clever design allows the nav table to be lowered when not in use, raised when needed as a nav desk. The AC & DC Electrical panel and VHF are located conveniently at the Nav desk.
- Raymarine A series touchscreen chartplotter
- Raymarine depth, wind, speed
- Raymarine ST 5000 Plus Autopilot
- VHF ICOM M411 DSC
- New batteries - Dec. 2020
- AC system 220 & 110 volts
Access to the engine compartment is beneath the removable stairs and under the aft berth. The Engine compartment is spotless!
- Yanmar 3GM with less than 900 engine hrs
- engine professionally serviced
- new diesel pump
- new elbow fitting
- Balmar alternator and regulator
- spare Balmar alternator and regulator
- Spares Racor fuel filter, Racor Lifeguard fuel/air separator
- retractable, folding Bimini
- new Dodger
- Teak Cockpit Table
- cockpit cushions
- Simpson Laurence Sprint 900 Vertical Electric windlass
- 35 # CQR ( forged in Scotland )
- Approx 200 feet chain
Rig / Sails / Hardware
- Fully battened mainsail with single line reefing system (slab-reefing for offshore safety!)
- Staysail and Genoa on Harken furling
- 406MHz EPIRB
- The holding tank on SEAMOON has never been used since new.
- Original Island Packet Owner’s Manual with all technical plans, specs, wiring, plumbing diagrams etc..
- History of the boat: Seamon's first owners kept her next to their holiday home in Majorca, Spain and used her only for local sailing about twice a year during holidays. They never overnighted on board. The sails were always taken off by sailmakers and stored inside during the off-season, the engine was always serviced by the marina. When the first owners, a British couple, approached their 90s they reluctantly had to sell their beloved boat after having sailed only 1700 miles! during their ownership. In 2017 SEAMOON was bought by her current owner, a professional boatbuilder and sailing author with more than 30 years of professional experience with the intent to retrace one of his former voyages of more than 25 years ago. The boat has sailed from the Mediterranian through the Strait of Gibraltar to the Canary Islands and the Cape Verde Islands across the Atlantic to the Carribean without any problems or incidents.
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.