Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Mamaroneck, New York, United States|
|Length at Water Line||8.97 m|
|Max Draft||1.98 m|
|Fuel Tanks||12 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||20 gal|
SPRING PRICE REDUCTION!
Super clean J105!
This boat has been mostly day sailed with occasional club racing. Standout features include Profurl SPINEX top-down spinnaker furler, Raymarine instruments and below deck auto pilot, Garmin GPS, stereo with Bose speakers in and out, preferred aft galley/nav layout, synthetic flooring, dodger, genoa tracks and new batteries.
This boat has been meticulously maintained by her owners!
Displacement: 7,750 lbs.
Sleeps 4 in 2 cabins: V Berth forward; head, s/s sink, shower; hanging locker; port & starboard berths in main cabin; galley aft to port; nav station/chart table to starboard
Synthetic teak & holly cabin sole
- Stainless steel sink
Hull & Deck
Fiberglass hull & decks; white hull & cockpit, 2015 VC Offshore bottom wet sanded to #400, gray non-skid decks
- Double lifelines
- Swim ladder
- Wheel steering
- Emergency tiller
- Electric & manual bilge pumps
- Manual head w/holding tank, Y-valve
Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine VHF radio
- 2000 Raymarine ST60 wind, speed, depth, GPS w/multi-display at nav station
- Garmin C175 plotter at nav station w/chip for Long Island Sound
- Raymarine ST5000 below-deck auto pilot
- Portable radar reflector
- Panasonic AM/CD/iPod/USB stereo w/4 Bose speakers (inside, cockpit)
- 2 Batteries (almost new)
Sails & Rigging
- 2017 Doyle jib in "excellent condition"
- 2010 Ulman main in "good condition"
- 2010 Ullman main in "fair condition"
- 2006 Ullman class spinnaker in "very good condition"
- 2006 North spinnaker in "good condition"
- Fractional rig; aluminum mast stepped on keel
- Carbon sprit
- Harken roller furling
- Backstay adjuster
- Genoa tracks
- 2017 Tapered spinnaker sheets
- 2010 Tapered spinnaker halyard
- 2006 Tapered main & spinnaker halyards
- 2007 Tapered jib halyard
Navy blue dodger,16# lightweight aluminum Fortress anchor w/chain & rode
Reason for Selling
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.