Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Newport, Rhode Island, United States|
|Length at Water Line||10.01 m|
|Max Draft||1.62 m|
|Dry Weight||14991 lb|
|Cabin Headroom||1.98 m|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Engine usage (hours)||2250|
|Designer||Berret / Racoupeau|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 40 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||127 gal|
|Holding Tanks||1 x 15 gal|
Price Reduced to $74,000!
"Solution" is a two cabin, one head 1999 Beneteau Oceanis 381 that is well maintained and represents a great buy for this sought after model. Perfect for a growing family or couples looking to cruise. She is well outfitted with a full electronics package, air conditioning, diesel heater, in-mast furling mainsail, roller furling genoa and many other amenities.
Available for inspection. Please call today to see this fine vessel.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Beneteau 381 was designed by listening to the needs of sailors and experienced yachtsmen around the world. She is technically advanced in terms of research and production, resulting in a performance cruiser with a very spacious and comfortable interior.
Solution's layout is an 'owners' version with two large double cabins and L-shaped galley to port. To starboard aft of the salon table is a seperate nav station followed by the main head, Her forward cabin has a basin and vanity with plenty of hanging and storage space.
- Espar diesel forced air/heat
- Cruiseair AC/Heat 12,000BTU - 2016
- Jabsco Head - 2018
Table converts to a sleeping berth, Storage cabinets along the hull, Hull sides lined with wood, Wooden laminated companionway steps, Pneumatic spring on companionway steps for easy access to engine, Companionway side wooden handrails.
The galley offers: 12 volt refrigeration, Double s/s sinks with hot and cold pressurized water, 2 burner propane stove with oven, Microwave oven, storage cabinets along hull.
- Garmin 942xs GPSMap with Radar - 2020
- Garmin Multi Display - 2018
- Garmin Transducer - 2018
- Autohelm ST-6000 autopilot
- Standard Horizon VHF radio RAM VHF radio
- Antohelm ST-60 wind speed indicator
- JVC w/ 12 disc changer AM/FM radio
Deck, Rigging and Sails
- Kato dinghy davits
- Deck stepped anodized aluminum roller furling mast (furler rebuilt 2018), mast step with pivoting blocks on port and starboard, 4 aft blocks, twin aft-swept spreaders, anodized aluminum boom.
- Running rigging: Genoa halyard, mainsail halyard, boom topping lift led back to cockpit, roller reefing mainsail inhaul & outhaul lines, Genoa roller furling line, 2 Genoa sheets, mainsheet, 2 main traveller control lines
- Standing rigging: Discontinuous S/S 1x19 rigging: forestay, twin backstays, upper and lower capshrouds, intermediates and aft lower shrouds, shroud roller on capshrouds.
- 150 Genoa on Roller Furler - 2016
- Roller furling mainsail - 2020
- Dodger, Bimini and Connector
- (2) Sets of double lifelines v/large gates
- (2) 48 CST Lewmar primary winches
- (2) Winches handles
- Adjustable two genoa tracks
- S/S bow pulpit and stern rail
- Dorade vent for ventilation of salon
- Aluminum toerail S/S stanchion
- (1) 40 CST Lewmar winch on cabin top
- Two genoa foot blocks w/jammers
- Main sail traveler on coachroof
- (4) Teak hand rails on coach roof
- 8 spinlock clutches, stern rail seats, all halyards and reefing lines led back to cockpit - genoa and main halyards are jammed off and stowed at the mast.
- Electric Anchor Windlass w/ Handheld Remote Controller
- 35LB CQR Anchor with 200' of Chain
- Secondary Danforth Anchor and chain
- Xantrax Battery Monitor- 2019
- Mastervolt Battery Charger - 2017
- Westerbeke Admiral Instrument Panel -2019
- (1) Gel starting engine battery - 2017
- (2) Gel house batteries - 2017
- (1) Gel windless battery - 2017
- 12 Volt system
- 120V shore power with 30AMP cord
- 16" 3 Blade Feathering Max Prop
- Westerbeke water pump - 2018
- Sale includes all manuals as well as records from current and previous owners
- Keel bolts tested/adjusted - 2018
- Full set of screens for ports and hatches
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector - 2022