Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Paid|
|Length at Water Line||10.01 m|
|Min. Draft||1.52 m|
|Displacement (Dry Load)||26800 lb|
|Max Bridge Clearance||18.08 m|
|Cabin Headroom||1.88 m|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Engine usage (hours)||2413|
|Builder||Ari Vilas Boas Shipyard, Pelotas, RS, Brazil|
|Fuel Tanks||2 x 145 gal (Steel)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||2 x 105.5 gal (Stainless Steel)|
|Holding Tanks||3 x 55.4 gal (Plastic)|
|Not for sale to US residents while in US Waters.||Yes|
NEW WALK-THROUGH VIDEOS!!
Easy to Show in Hollywood, FL
Call for a Private Showing!
Be sure to watch the 360° video at anchor in Bonaire.
New AutoPilot Driver May 2019
You'll recognize the BRUCE ROBERTS name, but maybe not the name of the shipyard "Ari Vilas Boas". It is located in the southern most tip of Brazil, just a few miles from the border with Uruguay.
The current owners purchased BLUES in 2010, and have been sailing all the way from Porto Alegre, up the Costa Verde of Brazil, and the Caribbean. Now they find themselves at a crossroads. Continue to New England to be near family, and put it on the hard for half the time, or sell it in Miami for a fair price? Or, after visiting family, sail it next year to the Med?
It's always one thing or another. At least they're too young for grandkids.
So here is "BLUES". A well equipped and well cared for boat that has kept them safe for years. A steel hull does give you that sense of invincibility against floating debris and fender benders. Built out of A-36 steel and plasma sprayed with Zinc, it is virtually rust resistant.
The only thing a new owner could want to upgrade is a new suite of electronics and maybe add davits. BLUES has served them very well the way she is.
Enjoy going through the equipment list, and the peace of mind that they just had a haul-out and insurance survey in February 2019.
Here is an itemized description of the tanks:
Diesel Fuel Tanks:
• 1 x 450 litre (118 usg) integral fuel tank in aft part of keel.
• 1 x 100 litre (26 usg) s/s day tank.
• Inter-tank transfer system.
Fresh Water Tanks:
• 2 x 200 litre (52 usg) capacity s/s FW tanks, P&S quarters.
Waste Water Tanks:
• 3 x polyethylene holding tanks (2 x 60 litre for heads black water).
• 1 x 90 litres (for grey water).
The Galley is located in the aft port-side corner of the main saloon.
- 4 x 12v Mastervolt AGM 160 amp/hr service batteries - recent.
- 1 x 12v Optima 75 amp/hr engine/genset starting battery.
- Batteries securely stowed in ventilated locker adjacent to engine compartment.
- Good battery switching possibilities/arrangements with Guest marine grade switches.
- Battery charge monitoring at navstation.
• Lombardini LMG 6000, 6 kVa genset in P compartment of pilot house :
Single cylinder, 4.9 kW, 4-stroke, 3,000 rpm. 1,011 running hours.
• 2 x 142 W Mprime, 1 x 60 W Isofoton, fixed solar panels on cockpit aft frame.
Solar panel charge controller.
- Silentwind 400 wind generator at cockpit aft.
Hybrid 1000 charge controller.
- Pronautic 12-60P battery charger.
- Link 2000 controller for Heart Interface 2000 W inverter/charger.
- Terramar TMTIM transformer.
- Engine-mounted 100 amp alternator.
- Cockpit 50 amp connection for shore power.
- 1 x 12vDC Compact Cold K-10 chest refrigerator, chest freezer and compressor, in very good working order.
- 1 x Coolmar 12k BTU 220 vAC air-conditioning unit in saloon, and 2 x Coolmar 9.5k BTU units in pilot house and aft cabin.
- 12vDC/110vAC electric fans throughout accommodation.
- Samsung microwave oven.
- Electrolux washing machine.
- Suggar drier.
- 2 x heads, (1 x electric, 1 x manual).
- All bilge water drains to bilge hat box.
- 2 x 2,000 gph Rule pumps in accommodation bilge hatbox.
- Both pumps fitted with float switches and tested good.
- 1 x Amazon manual pump operated from cockpit.
• Yanmar 4HJ2-TE, 4-cylinder diesel (original 1998) developing max 60 HP, 44.5 kW at 3,400 rpm.
• Engine # : 15159
• Running hrs : 2,413.
• Kanzaki KM 4A (original 1998).
• Yamaha 15 HP, 2-stroke, on lockable pad at Stb quarter
• Mercruiser 4 HP 2-stroke, on lockable pad at Stb quarter.
• Rack & pinion chain & cable drive to quadrant on rudder stock
• S/s wheel at cockpit aft.
• Aries wind vane self-steering gear.
- Olympic 135 magnetic compass.
- Raymarine A50d GPS chartplotter and depth.
- I-pad chartplotter.
- Autohelm wind.
- Raydata speed, distance, depth.
- Raymarine EV400 autopilot.
Pilot house :
- Raytheon V850 echo sounder.
- Raymarine EV400 autopilot.
- Raytheon R20 XX radar.
- Meister Anker weather station.
- S facing chart table & instruments at navstation in saloon S aft.
- AIS 250 Rx.
- Fetanten weather station.
The Ari Vilas Boas shipyard in southern Brazil has built a number of sailboats and commercial vessels to its credit.
They design the plates on CAD and order pre-cut A-36 steel plates in various thicknesses according to the application, below and above the waterline, and on the decks.
Then at the yard the plasma spray is applied on the finished hull actually, after the plates have been welded together. This guarantees the welds will also be protected.
How it's done: Zinc wire is melted by a spray gun that works with Oxyacetylene gas and compressed air which sprays the Zinc at a high temperature, sticking to the metal surface at a thickness ranging from 5 to 7 microns.
The inside of the hull is then sprayed with expanding polyurethane foam to thermally insulate it and also protect against rust.
The polyurethane foam is then covered with wood paneling and formica, where applicable.
1 Bronze 3 blade Gory folding propeller in service.
1 Bronze 3 blade standard propeller as back up.
A variety of mechanical and electrical spares on board, including pumps, and a standard 3 blade propeller.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.