Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Haverstraw, New York, United States|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Applicable|
|Dry Weight||7500 lb|
|Max Bridge Clearance||11.58 m|
|Engine usage (hours)||455|
|Fuel Tanks||20 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||40 gal|
Reason for selling is "Out Of Boating".
This Hunter has now been on the market a couple months. Looking for any offers!
Excellent condition 29.5! New VHF, compass, & knotmeter/depth sounder! Sleeps 6 comfortably! Huge cockpit!
With interior and cockpit space that rivals that of much larger boats, this Hunter 29.5 masthead sloop is a terrific all-around weekend escape pod.
Eliminating some of the usual interior features of other boats of the era, such as a chart table (the dining table will suffice) and cabin-dividing bulkheads, and including others rarely seen, such as the wrap-around seating, the interior is open, bright, airy and spacious.
The large beam aft combined with a high cockpit floor gives generous clearance over the aft berth, which is set across the boat, over seven feet wide, and should easily accommodate the largest of couples.
Another benefit of this layout is a huge cockpit, rivaling that of much larger boats and including a molded-in swim platform and external (legal) propane storage locker, and by using swept spreaders the need for a backstay has also been eliminated, so moving about the cockpit and boarding are virtually unrestricted.
The galley has a large icebox, stove, and microwave, plenty of storage, the pressurized water system has a hot water heater, and the owner will include the portable air conditioner, which works very well, in the sale.
So, if you are looking for an up-to-date, clean, capable sailing vessel with plenty of room for the family and friends for a day or weekend, this might be just the ticket.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Beneteau, Catalina, and Morgan vessels for sale. If you're in the New York City, Brooklyn, Queens, or Manhattan areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other sloop sailboat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
The photos tell the story, the vessel is in average to better condition throughout, obviously lightly used with low hours on the original engine, the owner reports everything works and the boat runs well.
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Dinette (Included)
- Head (Included)
- Ice Box (Included)
- Microwave (Included)
- Pressurized Water System (Included)
- Sink - Galley (Included)
- Stove (Propane)
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Anchor Rode (Included)
- Bimini (Included)
- Bow Pulpit (Included)
- Catbird Seating (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Non-skid Deck (Included)
- Propane Tank (Included)
- Self Bailing Cockpit (Included)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- Swim Platform (Included)
- 110v AC Outlets (Included)- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)
- AC/DC Electric Panel (Included)
- Battery Switch (Included)
- Battery Tender (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Hour Meter (Included)
- Shore Power (Included)
- Shore Power Cord (Included)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Water Heater (Included)
- Bilge Pump (Included)- Closed Water Cooling Sys. (Included)
- Engine Alarms (Included)
- Fuel Injected (Included)
- Macerator (Included)
- Number Of Eng Cylinders (2)
- Number Of Fuel Tanks (1)
- Rudder (Included)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Water Tank (Included)
- Compass (Included)- GPS / Plotter (Included)
- Masthead Light: (Included)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- Speed/depth Instrument (Included)
- VHF (Included)
- VHF Antenna (Included)
- Blocks (Included)- Boom (Included)
- Chain Plates (Included)
- Lazy Jacks (Included)
- Lifelines (Included)
- Mast (Included)
- Rigging Hardware (Included)
- Running Rigging (Included)
- Sloop Rig (Included)
- Standing Rigging (Included)
- Traveler (Included)
- Winches - Manual (Included)
- Life Lines (Included)- Propane Storage Locker (Included)
- Genoa (Included)- Main Sail (Included)
- Roller Furling Jib (Included)