Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Papeete, French Polynesia|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|Max Draft||2.87 m|
|Min. Draft||2.87 m|
|Dry Weight||48160 kg|
|Engine Model||6 C8.3M|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Maximum Speed||10 kn|
|Cruising Speed||8 kn|
|Fuel Tanks||2 x 3000 litres|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 1500 litres|
OCEAN PHOENIX is a very fast cruiser racer sloop that has been well-maintained and regularly sailed with knowledgeable owners and crew. She and was built in 1996 by Pendennis in laminated carbon with a kevlar epoxy sandwich structure.
She has been refitted to a high standard in 2011, 2018 and 2019 with all electronics having been replaced in 2018 with B&G Systems, Raymarine Plotter, Satellite Phone, VHF, GPS etc, including new wiring, lights, antennas and wind equipment.
Her interior was originally designed by Ken Freivokh and was restributed by the current owner to optimise guest and crew separation with very comfortable and spacious quarters for both. Please note that the layout attached to this spec is the original and has not been updated.
The comfortable accommodation consists of 3 double guest cabins all with en suite bathrooms for 7 guests, 1 captain's large bedded cabin, 1 crew cabin and 1 bathroom for a total of 3 crew.
Hull and deck painted in 2019 (Dupont). PPG silicone antifouling bottom paint.
OCEAN PHOENIX is commercially registered under Spanish flag. VAT and Spanish matriculation tax have been paid and the owner is a motivated seller who has a new project. She is currently based in Papeete and ready to go sailing or chartering.
In her interior 3 guest cabins:
- 1 master stateroom king bed with Wi-Fi + safe + cabinets + bathroom + A / C
- 1 VIP cabin queen bed with cabinets + bathroom + A / C
- 1 triple cabin with double bed + bunk bed + full bathroom + A / C.
Crew area with 3 crew cabins and full head.
Electronics, Communications & Navigation
The vessel is equipped with navigation and communication systems adequate for long-range cruising. All new from 2018 including:
- SAILOR 6110 Mini-C GMDSS System.
- SAILOR 6101 Alarm Panel Mini-C GMDSS.
- SAILOR H125B/TT-3608A Parallel Printer
- SAILOR 6081 Power Supply and Charger.
- B&G H5000 Base Pack: Hercules(1)
- B&G H5000 Graphical Display(9)
- B&G Triton 2 Pilot Controller & Display(3).
- B&G 213 Masterhead Unit.
- Simrad Precision -9 Compass
- B&G ZG100 GPS Antenna
- B&G H5000 Analogue AWA 360.
- B&G NAC-3 Autopilot Computer.
- Simrad RF300 Feedback w/10M Cable & Link.
- B&G SEN-SPD-HPF Speed Sensor w/Plastic Flange Housing
- Airmar DST800-NMEA 2000 Smart Transducer
- B&G H5000 Barometric Sensor.
- B&G NAIS-500 w/GPS-500
- Simrad NSPL-500 Antenna Splitter
- B&G V50 VHF Radio
Sails, mast & rigging
- Quantum Dynema Main sail in very good condition.
- 2x stay sails..
- Carbon Dynema Genoa, 2019.
- Asymmetric A2 Quantum spinnaker in very good condition.
- Asymmetric A4 North Sails in very good condition.
Mast & others:
- Aluminum mast, paint in good condition
- Aluminum boom painted in 2021. Very good condition
- New carbon bowsprit from 2019.
- New rigging 2011.
- Halyards, sheets etc., all new in 2020.
- Rigging revised and certified in 2020
- 5x hydraulic winches
- 7x manual winches
- Hydraulic backstay, outhall and vang.
- Hydraulic furling genoa.
Hydraulic system works as a 2nd point on the reduction gear as well as well as a 24 volt. hydraulic pump.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.