Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Engelwood, Florida, United States|
|Length at Water Line||7.8 m|
|Max Draft||1.3 m|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Engine usage (hours)||2058|
|Fuel Tanks||23 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||45 gal|
A VERY CAPABLE LITTLE CRUISER...
YET EASY TO SINGLE HAND!
The Island Packet 29 is a versatile little cruiser. The interior boasts a tremendous amount of living space for a 29' boat. Tyche's owners have continually maintained her and it shows. She boasts a NEW main sail and New Sun Bands on the other sails. The exterior teak is nicely finished and she has a clean interior.
Whether you are a cruiser, gunkholer, or just want to go out for a day sail, she will not disappoint. The Island Packet quality is evident the moment that you step aboard and she is built strong enough to handle Blue Water yet very easy to single hand.
- 12v DC and 110v AC electrical panels
- Three Gel Cell Batteries new in 3/2013
- 30 amp shore power cord
- Two12v outlets. One at nav station and one in cockpit
The V-Berth forward and large aft bunk provide for two doubles, while the main salon settees can provide up to three additional berths using the portside pull out extension. There a nice size U-shaped galley, with LPG stove with oven and Adler Barbour Refrigeration. A varnished teak and holly sole add warmth and elegance while the galley and head have molded slip resistant soles. There's a convenient flip up chart table with an adjacent master electrical control panel, cabinet space for electronics and miscellaneous gear complete this area. The head compartment includes a shower fully enclosed by a wrap around curtains on overhead track, a folding seat, large mirror, overhead hatch, opening port, and contoured teak vanity.
Other details include storage racks, cedar lined lockers and drawers, tiltout galley trash bin, teak fixtures like toothbrush holder, toilet paper holder, and paper towel holder, and lights nicely arranged for bedtime reading.
- (9) Stainless Steel Opening Ports
- (5) Opening Hatches
- 2 Burner Hillerange Stove
- Adler-Barbour refrigeration
- Single Stainless Steel sink
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Fold up counter extension
- Built in Storage for plates and cutlery
- ICOM VHF IC –M422
- Raymarine 9" GPS Charplotter
- Raymarine Wind
- Raymarire Depth
- 12v outlet
- Engine gauges
At Nav Station and Below:
- JVC AM/FM/CD Stereo
- Bose Speakers
- Toshiba Flat Panel TV
- Digital TV antenna
- LED lights in and out
Easy access to every part of the engine and its related equipment is provided with removable fore and aft covers. A molded engine bed with drip pan combines with mechanical, electrical, and plumbing details to make this machinery space every bit as attractive as it is functional.
- Westerbeke 27 hp engine - 2058 hours (factory installed)
- Edson Rack and Pinion Steering System
- 3 Blade Bronze propeller
- Richie Binnacle Compass
Deck, Cockpit & Safety
- New Bottom paint in 4/2018
- 10K Bruce Anchor
- 33 lb. Bruce Anchor
- Avon 9.6 ft. Inflatable dinghy
- Tohatsu 6 HP outboard motor
- Edson outboard motor mount
- Personal Inflatable life vest
- Spare Filters, Belts and Propeller
- Side panels for Bimini
- Cockpit seat cushions
- Hull cleaned every 3 weeks
- All wood work recently varnished
Sails & Rigging
- NEW Full Battened Main sail April 2014
- NEW UV covers on head sail and stay sail April 2014
- 110 Genoa
- Running Rigging has been replaced
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.