Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Kemah, Texas, United States|
|Max Draft||1.91 m|
|Engine usage (hours)||1231|
|Fuel Tanks||19 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||51 gal|
|Holding Tanks||22 gal|
Preliminary listing subject to owner's approval.
Banks Custom Main with Strong Track 2016
Banks Genoa 2016
Amore is a well-maintained Catalina with the fin keel, good sails, an upgraded traveler and adjustable genoa sheet leads for better sailing performance.
Contact the listing broker to set up a time to see Amore.
Electrical and Mechanical
- Reliable Perkins 29 Hp fresh water-cooled diesel with only 1231 hours
- Dripless shaft seal
- Replaced/reconfigured batteries to golf cart batteries in order to increase capacity and for ease of future replacement 2017
- 110 volt system with shore cord
- Battery charger
- Marine air conditioning
- Xantrex Link 1000 Battery monitor
- Electric bilge pump
- Garmin GPSMap 545 chartplotter at nav station (condition unknown)
- Old Autohelm Wind, Speed and Depth are installed, but do not function
- Double stainless steel sinks with hot and cold pressure water
- Propane stove and oven with chopper block on top
- Built-in microwave oven
- Refrigerator and freezer
- Granitecoat counters, similar to Corian
- Good storage
Hull, Deck and Cockpit
- Midship deck cleats installed 2012
- Stern pulpit seats
- Lewmar folding wheel
- Cockpit cushions
- Cockpit table
- Drink holders at helm
Sails and Sail Handling System
- Banks Full batten main with 2 reef points and draft stripe 2016
- Dutchman flaking system for main
- Strong Track mainsail handling system
- Banks 130 genoa 2016 with Facnor furler
- Jib cars adjustable under load
- Upgraded mainsheet traveler
- Rigid boom vang
- Low stretch Technora halyards
- Backstay adjuster
Starting forward, there is a large V-berth with storage under. Just aft, you enter the main salon with a settee to port and an L-shaped dinette to starboard that converts into a double berth with the table dropped. A nicely equipped galley is aft of the port settee and conveniently located near the companionway steps. The nav desk is at the aft end of the port settee and the full head with shower is across to starboard. All the way aft is the owner’s stateroom that has a large berth that takes advantage of the full width beam of the boat.
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.