Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Engine usage (hours)||3600|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Engine usage (hours)||3600|
Angelique II is the Outremer 55 Standard No. 5 built in 1993 by Ateliers Outremer to a Gerard Danson design. The very special interior layout includes 4 double cabins and 4 bathrooms.
In 2014, Angelique II underwent a major refit to make out of her a true expedition boat. She sailed for two years around South America and the Southern Oceans and in February 2016 she was the first catmaran in history to reach the Antarctic Polar Circle. Since then, the boat has been continuously upgraded.
Angelique II is not only a safe and comfortable expedition boat, but like any other Outremer she is pretty fast. In October 2016, Angelique II participated to the Refeno 2016, a famous offshore regatta in Brazil from the City of Recife to Island of Fernando de Norona. Angelique II covering the 337 miles of the race in 29 hours and 15' won her category (multihull) and arrived third overall, on board only her owner and his wife.
DIMENSIONS AND DETAILS
- LOA: 16,40m
- Beam: 8m
- Draft: 0,80/2,50m
- Displacement: 11/13T
- Water capacity: 400L
- Fuel capacity: 600L
HULLS, DECK AND COCKPIT
- Built in GRP (Vinilester)
- White hulls with blue stripes
- Goiot toe rails
- Fixed portholes
- New France trampoline - November 2017
- Cockpit, table, lockers, seats all new in 2011 sourcing parts from Outremer
- All upholstery new - November 2017
- Sliding door (Ateliers Moine) from cockpit to saloon - New in 2011
- Gangway, cockpit shower (2018)
- Bathing ladder, ventilators
- Aluminum davits for dinghy and solar panel support
- Aluminum support on port hull for Iridium Satellite Antenna and Stern Light
- Aluminum support on Starboard hull for 40 Hp outboard motor and wind generator (not installed)
- Bimini hard top on cockpit with storage box and LED lighting, built in sandwich from honeycomb in November, 2017
- The bimini top is also provided with a rain water collection system, feeding a 25 micron filter and 2 different pumps (one in each hull) pushing collected water to the main water tanks
- All-weather Sunbrella cover around the cockpit new in November 2017
- Cockpit sunscreens new in November 2017
- Sunbrella, Sun Grey cover on the trampoline
- Sunscreens on all saloon windows
- Custom aluminum framed fly screens on all hatches, windows and portholes
- In order to prepare the boat for 2 years voyage through Patagonia and Antarctica, both hulls were insulated from the roof up to the waterline using Armaflex - November, 2014
- To hide the insulation material, all exposed areas have been paneled with marine plywood covered with marine leather
- To provide a warm and dry environment at any latitude a Webasto 2010 Diesel Water Heater (with Webasto 2015 Heat Exchanger) was installed in November 2014
- Each of the 4 cabins and the saloon has his own radiator (2 in the saloon). Each radiator is controlled by a dedicated thermostat
- Each cabin has its own dedicated fan (2 in the saloon/galley)
- Each cabin mattress is laying on wooden lats, thus avoiding accumulation of humidity under need
- Watermaker Dessalator 160 l/h (2000), High (CAT) and low (Salmson) pressure pumps new in August 2017
- Hot water boiler 220V
- Burners: Angelique II is equipped with a huge kitchen. 5 burners SS Ariston (2014) and a Nardi gas oven/grill (2013) allow to play the chef game at any latitude. In the cockpit locker, 3 fiberglass gas bottles of 9kg each, with gas regulator (2014) provide plenty of cooking time
- 2 SS Refrigerators/Deep Freezers Dometic CRX-1140S, AC/DC new in November 2017
- 3 plastic water tanks for total 400L (2014)
- Water pump Shur flo 5902-2212 (2015). Taps 2011
- Pressurized sea water available in cockpit and kitchen
- Interior revarnished and repainted in 2014
- Cabin sole new in 2014
- Saloon upholstery new in November 2017
- Cabin mattesses new in 2014
- Toilets: 4 manual (2 new in 2014 and 2 in 2011)
- All shower compartments have been provided with shower drain boxes and pumps (2014) not standard in Outremer
- Radio + CD Sony, 2LS Navsound speakers in the saloon, 2 waterproof JL Sound (2017) in the cockpit
ENGINE + ELECTRICAL
- Engine overhauled ~ July 2016
- New silent blocks
- New Morse cables
- Exhaust hoses renewed
- Circuit breakers renewed
- Gearboxes Kanzaki KM4A
- J Prop Three blade folding propellers
- JPROP 63A last factory revision in April 2016
- 2 Fuel/Water separators RACOR 500FG2 new in 2018
- Engine rooms automatic bilge pumps Jabsco 37202.
- Electric windlass, Lofran’s Falcon 1700 W, 12
- V, new in 2013. Seals, oil, circuit breaker 120 A, relay Quick T503, new in 2016
- Generator Northern Light M773LK3 (2003), 3 cylinders 7.5 KVA 1500 rpm, 5.000 hrs. Last service 2017.
- Batteries. Service: 3x270 Amp (2015), Engines: 2x870 Amp (one 2018, one 2016), Generator: 1x430 Amp (2017).
- Engines alternators: 2x90 A, port engine new 2018, starboard engine new in 2017
- Battery charger/inverter Freedom 20, 100 A, (2000).
- 2 Solar Panels for total 540 W, with regulators
- Shoreline 220 V.
- All lights are LED
STEERING + HYDRAULICS
- Steering pumps, Vetus, overhauled in 2014, seals renewed
- Lift jacks, Lecomble & Schmitt 40DTP (2011), hoses renewed 2014
- Pilot pump Lecomble & Schmitt RV2 LS (Revised 2014)
- Second pump installed, ready to be connected to a second pilot
- Rudder rings renewed 2014, Vetus control lever, new in 2014
- Skeg bottoms for running on shore renewed 2014
- Raymarine i70 System Pack wind, speed, depthsounder all new in November 2017
- Raymarine HybridTouch Multifunction E series Screen (2013), software update (Lighthouse) November 2017
- Radar Antena: Raymarine digital RD 418 HD
series C (2013)
- Radio VHF Raymarine 49E (2011).
- Raymarine Autopilot EV-400 Sail, new in November 2017
- Autohelm Autopilot 7000 (2012).
- Iridium Pilot Satellite Phone & Internet (2013)
- Epirb Kannad Marine (2013).
SAILS AND RIGGING
- Maréchal alu mast (19.6 m) new in April 2013, installed by Outremer in La Grand Motte, mainsail rail with Frederiksen ball bearing cars.
- All standing and running rigging new in October 2016
- Halyards, sheets and backstays all new in (2013).
- Facnor LS 290 furling system new in 2014
- Profurl Code Zero/Gennaker furler roller NEX 5 Tonnes (2013).
- Winches: 2 Harken 46.2STA on the mast, 2 Antal 226 and 2 Lewmar 54 electric in the cockpit.
- 12 Lewmar stoppers, Barbarossa blocks for genoa sheets.
- Gangway, cockpit shower (2018), bathing ladder, ventilators.
- Genoa pole.
- Delta Dacron 89 m2 Mainsail, 3 reefs, double reinforcement, 5 batten, gray lazy bag (2013), medium condition.
- Delta Dacron 60 m2 Furling genoa (2013), grey double reinforcement, medium condition.
- Delta Nylon 100 m2 Gennaker, 3.5 oz (2013), good condition
- Lazy Jack 2013.
- ATN Dacron 15 m2 Storm Jib (2013), used only twice
- Tender Inamar 470 MIL, inflatable military dinghy used by US Navy Seal, black color, 15,5 feet with Sunbrella Black custom cover, Custom front bag, Yamaha 40X, 2 stroke engine with custom cover and engine lock, all new in November
2017. Banister below the nacelle.
- Liferaft Sea Safe KHY(SR) 8p. (2007), serviced
- 8 lifejackets 150 Newton (2011), 3 fire extinguishers 1kg powder, 2 lifebuoys with light, rockets
- 4 Rule 2000 automatic electric bilge pumps. 2 manual Whale pumps in
- All sea cocks renewed (2011).
- 80 meters, 10 mm chain.
- 40 Kg Danforth Anchor
- Various painters.
- 8 fenders 27x81
- 2 round fenders
RECENT UPGRADES + IMPROVEMENTS 2018
- 2 new membranes with new cases and high pressure tubing added to the water maker system which together with the new pumps (high and low pressure) makes it a brand new system
- 2 Lewmar 54 Ocean electrical winch motors serviced with new brushes and seals
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.