"Ataraxia" is the last Island Packet 27 made and has been consistently updated. It is very roomy (with a 10'5" beam), and includes features hard to find in that size and price, e.g. fresh water pump and shower. Its full keel provides stability without a deep draft (only 3' 8"), making her very seaworthy. The propeller is contained between keel and rudder, protecting it from fouling. It comes with a full sail inventory, including new Main Sail, Storm Trysail, 135% Genoa, 85% Jib and Storm Jib. Both the storm jib and the trysail can be hanked on and bagged, leaving it ready to deploy on rough conditions. The main sail has two lines of reefs. A great pocket cruiser that can sail anywhere.
"Ataraxia" is currently on a slip at Ocean Point Marina in East Boothbay. Please call or email to schedule a viewing.
- Feb 2016 - New dripless shaft seal, new propeller.
- Apr 2016 - New standing rigging, new sails: 85% and 135% jibs, storm jib, storm trysail.
- Aug 2016 - Soda blasting, anti fouling and painting. New fresh water pump.
- Oct 2017 - Holding tank changed, bottom painted, new alternator
- Jun 2018 - New boom, new main sail
- Dec 2019 - Haul out engine, service, clean and paint. New water pump, new primary fuel filter, new secondary and air filter elements, coolant and oil change
- Nov 2020 - Replace cabin floor and shaft seal.
- Feb 2021 - Replace whole water system, including tank, all fresh water hoses and fresh water pump. Replaced propane tanks. Sand bottom paint. Deck and hull waxed.
- Mar 2021 - New dodger + bimini top.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.