Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Gilles Vaton 25m Sailing Yacht|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Paid|
|Length at Water Line||21.49 m|
|Max Draft||3.08 m|
|Min. Draft||3.1 m|
|Cabin Headroom||2.13 m|
|Engine Model||6BTA 5.9l|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Engine usage (hours)||2800|
|Builder||Trehard / De Schepper|
|Fuel Tanks||2300 litres|
|Fresh Water Tanks||3000 litres|
|Holding Tanks||100 litres|
NOHeea is a One-Off Custom design Gilles Vaton 25m Sailing Yacht built in 1991 by Trehard / De Schepper.
The name NOHeea is derived from the Hawaiian word for 'Loveliness and Spirit' which perfectly reflects this beautiful yacht. Despite being built in 1991 her design is strikingly modern with sleek lines and a clean deck layout.
NOHeea was refitted completely in 2007/8 and has been maintained by the same professional crew with constant improvement. Her last refit was in 2017. She is ready to set sail immediately with her new owners.
The sleek lines and teak finish give NOHeea an effortlessly elegant and modern look. She has a ergonomically shaped coachroof with a cockpit set into the deck to offer a comfortable deck saloon, sheltered from the elements for guests to relax. Two large seats run down the length of the deck saloon, with a large central folding dining table ideal for alfresco dining.
The helm positions are set back to aft with two wheel steering positions to port and starboard. A garage is also provided within the stern with a hydraulic bathing platform and swim ladders.
Saloon and Galley
The Interior layout of this Gilles Vaton 25 Sailing Yacht offers further space for dining and entertaining guests. Stepping down the impressive companionway stairs, the 2.15m headroom along with the plentiful windows and hatches immediately provide an impression of light and space within the Saloon. There is a large curved sofa seat to port with an oval dining table and seats for guests, opposite is a spacious sofa with storage and a well equipped navigation station with chart table and bench seating.
The Galley is stepped down aft of the Saloon with direct access to the crew quarters. The professional galley is well furnished including an Alpesinox 3-burner gas stove and oven, Double Rosieres Electric cooker, Microwave, Washing Machine/Dryer and Dishwasher.
NOHeea comfortably provides accommodation for six guests plus three crew.
Forward is a Master Suite which sleeps 2/3 with a spacious split double berth. There is a corner desk with seat and a large bathroom with fresh flushing head and shower.
The starboard side guest cabin offers a comfortable double berth and ensuite bathroom, the port side guest cabin has twin berths and an ensuite bathroom.
All cabins area equipped with air-conditioning, TVs with DVD player, and individual touch control panel with aux music connection.
The crew quarters are located aft and can be accessed directly from the deck allowing privacy for guests onboard. The port side 'Captain's cabin' offers a double berth and ensuite bathroom, to starboard is an additional guest cabin with bunk beds and ensuite bathroom.
This 25m Luxury Sailing Yacht is powered by a Cummins Supercharged 6BTA 5.9l Turbo Charged 310hp diesel engine from 1991 and overhauled in 2007. She features shaft drive and a 3-blade folding Max Prop. Engine hours are approximately 2800.
This One-Off Gilles Vaton 25m is also equipped with an Onan EFO13ZD Genset with Yanmar 3-cylinder turbocharged engine. Generator hours are approximately 5900. (turbo and raiser refitted in 2017).
Engine and Generator were fully serviced in August 2020. Alternators serviced in 2020.
Additional mechanical equipment includes an Aquabase 180lt/h Water maker and Webasto reversed cycle air-conditioning in all cabins (including crew cabins).
Sails and Rigging
NOHeea is a cutter rigged sloop featuring Spectra and Carbon Kevlar sails. She is equipped with a 4-spreader aluminium mast with aluminium boom and hydraulic Navtec boom vang which was serviced in 2020. There is also a Navtec hydraulic double backstay serviced in 2019 and a PBO backstay from 2015.
Her sail wardrobe includes the following:
- North Sails Spectra Triradial Mainsail (2015)
- Brand New Doyle Stratis Mainsail (2021 - on order)
- Quantum Sails Performance Carbon Jib (2016) on hydraulic furler and halyard
- Doyle Stratis Staysail (2007) on hydraulic tensioner
- Doyle Gennaker (2010)
This 25m Gilles Vaton Sailing Yacht is equipped with the following Deck Gear:
The following winched were installed new in 2017:
- 1x Harken 964.2 main outhaul winch (manual)
- 1x Barbarossa 66.2 halyards winch (manual)
- 1x Barbarossa 66.2 mainsail halyard winch (hydraulic)
- 2x Harken 66.2 jib winches (hydraulic)
- 1x Barbarossa 66.2 mainsail sheet winch (hydraulic)
- 2x Barbarossa 66.2 runner winches (manual)
- 1x Harken 64.2 staysail winch (manual)
- 4x Harken 42.2 winches (manual)
She also had a new hydraulic roller furler for the Jib in 2017.
Additional Deck Gear includes:
- 2x Anchors
- Lofrans Titan A anchor windlass
- Navtec Commander System for backstay, vang, stay line and jib halyard
NOHeea is equipped with 24v and 220v electrical systems, including:
- 2x 24v 355ah Service Batteries (2016)
- 24v 120ah Engine Battery (2019)
- 12v Genset Battery (new 2021)
- 24v Radio Battery
- Victron 24/80 Charger for engine and service batteries (2019)
- Victron 24/30 radio charger
- Victron Main Inverter
Navigation and Electronics
- 2x Raymarine e120 Chart Plotter at helm positions
- Furuno GPS at chart table
- Furuno Navtex nx-300
- 2x B&G HS Pilot autopilot commander (at helm and chart table)
- 3x B&G Hydra 2000 Tridata (at helm, chart table and stb side crew cabin)
- Icom IC M505 VHF
- Icom IC M801E SSB Radio
- Bohlken Westerland Marine Barograph
- Intel i3 PC
Tender, Outboard and Safety Equipment
This Custom Gilles Vaton 25m Sailing Yacht is also equipped with a Avon 4m RIB tender with a Yamaha 4-stroke 50hp outboard engine (2009, approximately 180hrs)
Safety gear on board includes:
- 2x 8-person Life Rafts (renewed 2019)
- 17x Life jackets (renewed 2019)
- 2x Life rings
- Jon Buoy (serviced 2019)
- EPIRB (serviced 2019)
- SART (new 2018)
- Flares (valid until 02/23)
Nicolle Associates offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- As always photographs do not do justice so a viewing is highly recommended.
- This boat is lying in Tarragona, Spain.
- © 2021 Nicolle Associates