Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Staten Island, New York, United States|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Applicable|
|Length at Water Line||10.77 m|
|Max Draft||1.52 m|
|Dry Weight||23500 lb|
|Max Bridge Clearance||16.15 m|
|Engine usage (hours)||7375|
|Fuel Tanks||50 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||215 gal|
Only 80 photos available on this website. See all 160 photos at www.popyachts.com/view/216490
Reason for selling is "No longer uses enough".
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
*As is where is sale* Morgan 44 is a sleek and swift cruising yacht designed to reward the experienced as well as novice sailor
Morgan 44 is a sleek and swift cruising yacht designed to reward the experienced as well as novice sailor
This Morgan 44 is ready to go to sea. The current owner has sailed her from the U.S. to the Black sea and back. She is a proven bluewater sailor looking for a new adventure.
All of the practical extras you need for extended cruising, solar, wind, SSB, and a high amp attenuator.
The center cockpit provides better visibility and protection from the seas. Ample room below with a huge aft stateroom, there is even a bathtub!
She is loaded with extras for the cruising lifestyle, well maintained, and has two suits of well-made sails.
Multiple details below
Center cockpit design allows for a safe ride through any storm (proven by personal experience). Aft deck is large enough to accommodate fishing activities or deck chairs so you can enjoy a sunset after a rewarding day of sailing. The Center cockpit is a large capacity with a dual seating arrangement to provide excellent visibility in an atmosphere of comfort and safety.
Dodger and Bimini, protect you from the weather.
Foredeck is large to keep dinghy on it and work with spinnaker and ground tackle. The interior layout ensures privacy for the owner and guests. She is ready for her new owners to step aboard and continue the sailing legacy by loving her as the current owners have done for several years, taking voyages to Europe and locally.
Keel stepped Aluminum mast and boom. Mainsail - North Sail with 3 lines of reefs (2012).
Stack pack style mainsail cover with Lazy Jack system.
125% Genoa with Sunbrella sun guard (2012)
Harken roller furling. 3 Lewmar self-tailing winches.
2 additional winches for spinnaker operation.
3 winches on mast for halyards and toping-lifts operation.
Storm staysail with its own track on the mast (2012)
Radial spinnaker with sock and pole (2012)
The folding mast steps all way to the top.
Hull and Deck.
Topsides were gel coated in 2008.
Barrier coat: thoroughly dried, then 7 coats West System epoxy (2012).
Stainless steel handrails and Aluminum toe rails. Simpson - Lawrence Sea Tiger mechanical windlass (rebuilt in 2009).
Delta 44 Steel plow anchor with 100' of galv. Chain and 200' of " rope. Fortress Aluminum anchor with 30' of chain and 200' of 5/8" rope.
Live lines replaced in 2009.
Life sling (jack-line) on each board.
Lazarette on very aft for docking ropes, fenders etc.
Shore power receptacles for 120V and 220V (European type). Shore power cables for both types.
Link 10 controller (electrical system health monitor).
Two Gel-mat start batteries (2017).
Two Gel-mat house batteries (2017).
3 Kyocera 125 W and 1 1.45 W solar panels on custom Aluminum arch. Solar panel voltage regulator - charger.
Second 250W alternator on engine pulley.
Garmin 3-D Color 18" monitor (2012).
Garmin 3-d color radar antenna (2012).
Garmin wind instruments (2012).
Knot meter and Depth sounder. Helm autopilot. Wind autopilot.
Navigation remote station next to the master bed.
Charging 12V receptacles.
2 bilge pumps.
2 shower drainage pumps in heads. Fresh water pump (2018).
Pulpit-mounted BBQ. Dodger and Bimini. Cockpit folding table. Emergency tiller. 3-blade feathering propeller. Spare 3-blade fix propeller. Anchor roller on the bow. CQR 60LB hurricane anchor with 300'of " rope.
Dripless shaft seal (2012).
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Hunter, Pearson, and Beneteau vessels for sale. If you're in the New York City, Brooklyn, Queens, or Manhattan areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other cruising sailboat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
Vessel appears in good overall condition. The vessel is in expected condition for a boat of its age with multiple trans transatlantic crossings. Schedule a showing today! ** Please note the engine in this vessel is not in working condition and will need a replacement ** ** The seller states that the boat will be sold as is where is**
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Hanging Locker (Included)
- Head (Included)
- Heat (Diesel Heater)
- Nav Station (Included)
- Port Holes (Included)
- Pressurized Water System (Included)
- Refrigerator (Adler Barber Frezzer/frig)
- Salon (Included)
- Shower (Included)
- Sink - Cabin (Included)
- Stateroom - Aft (Included)
- Stateroom - Forward (Included)
- Stove / Oven (Included)
- V Berth (Included)
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (Included)- Radar Arch (Included)
- Anchor (40 Lbs CQR& Fortress)- Anchor Locker (Included)
- Anchor Rode (Included)
- Bimini (Included)
- Bow Dodger (Included)
- Bow Pulpit (Included)
- City Water Hookup (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Cockpit Table (Included)
- Fender Holders (Included)
- Fender Locker (Included)
- Propane Tanks (Included)
- Self Bailing Cockpit (Included)
- Spreader Lights (Included)
- 110v AC Outlets (Included)- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)
- AC Electric Panel (Included)
- Battery Switch (Included)
- Courtesy Lights (Included)
- Fuse Panel (Included)
- Galvanic Isolator (Included)
- GFI Outlets (Included)
- Hour Meter (Included)
- Inverter (Included)
- Shore Power (Included)
- Shore Power Cord (Included)
- Shower Sump Pump (Included)
- Solar Panel (3)
- Stereo (Included)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Volt Meter (Included)
- Water Heater (Included)
- Water Pressure Gauge (Included)
- Water Temp Gauge (Included)
- Bilge Pump (Included)- Engine Alarms (Included)
- Engine Flush (Included)
- Holding Tanks (Included)
- Macerator (Included)
- Autopilot (Raymarine)- Compass (Included)
- Covers - Display (Included)
- GPS / Fishfinder (Garmin 4210)
- Masthead Light: (Included)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- Separate Depth Sounder (Interphase Forward Looking Sonar)
- Single Side Band Radio (ICOM)
- VHF (Included)
- VHF Antenna (Included)
- VHF Speaker (Included)
- Wind Instrument (Garmin)
- Backstay (Included)- Blocks (Included)
- Boom (Included)
- Boom Vang (Included)
- Chain Plates (Included)
- Forestay (Included)
- Lazy Jacks (Included)
- Mast (Included)
- Pennant Flag Halyard (Included)
- Rigging Hardware (Sta-lock)
- Running Rigging (Included)
- Sheet Roller Cars (Included)
- Sloop Rig (Included)
- Spinnaker Pole (Included)
- Standing Rigging (Included)
- Traveler (Included)
- Whisker Pole (Included)
- Winches - Manual (Included)
- Air Horn (Included)- Carbon Monoxide Detector (Included)
- Emergency Tiller (Included)
- High Bilge Water Alarm (Included)
- Life Sling (Included)
- Propane Storage Locker (Included)
- Searchlight (Included)
- Spotlight (Included)
- Yacht Certified (Included)
- Dodger (Included)- Downhaul (Included)
- Main Sail (Included)
- Reefing Mainsail (3 Reefs)
- Rigged For Single Handed (Included)
- Roller Furling Jib (Included)
- Spinnaker Sheets (Included)
- Spinnaker- Symmetrical (Included)
- Storm Trysail (Included)