Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Plattsburgh, New York, United States|
|Length at Water Line||12.85 m|
|Min. Draft||1.73 m|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Engine usage (hours)||270|
|Builder||Little Harbor Yachts|
|Fuel Tanks||175 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||335 gal|
Designed and built as a ketch, L’EQUIPE has the reduced rig height that permits cruising the U.S. Intercoastal Waterway, making her unique to her breed. L’EQUIPE has had just two ownerships since new and has been kept in truly top-notch condition. In 2004-05 she underwent a comprehensive refit which included new sails, a new generator and wiring, along with Awlgrip for the topsides, deck and spars and more. L’EQUIPE awaits her next owner to enjoy her and all that makes the famed Little Harbor 53 one of the most exceptional sailing yachts ever.
Three staterooms, two heads with stall showers in a rich teak interior.
Beginning forward is a large fo’c’sle with hand tools, power tools, vise, spares, connectors for different shore power outlets and a paint locker. Also stored here are covers for all exterior varnish. This area is accessible both from the interior and the deck.
Next aft is the guest head (electric) and shower followed by two GUEST CABINS, each with over/under berths.
The MAIN SALOON offers a circular seating area to starboard around a teak table. Opposite to port is a settee/berth.
The three Lexan hull ports on either side of the saloon, as well as numerous hatches and opening ports, make this area bright and airy. A built-in 20-bottle wine locker is located under the Nav Station.
The GALLEY is aft of the saloon on starboard and is walk-through to the aft cabin.
Galley Equipment includes:
- Grunert refrigeration and freezer, each with a compressor, 110v AC
- Frigoboat 12 volt refrigeration unit (fitted into Grunert units)
- Separate refrigeration/freezer in the bar area
- 4-burner stainless steel propane stove with oven
- Stainless double sinks
- Microwave oven
- Toaster oven
- Tremendous storage
- Built-in trash container
The generous NAV STATION is located adjacent to the companionway, aft-facing, on the port side of the salon. The navigation desk is full size, has storage within, full instrumentation and ease of access to electrical panels.
The MASTER HEAD is aft with marble countertops, a separate stall shower, and new electric toilet (2018) with new expanded holding tank.
The MASTER STATEROOM is aft with oversized berths to port and starboard with a small settee between. Cedar lined hanging lockers, numerous drawers and bookshelves.
As with all Little Harbors, L' EQUIPE offers the highest quality teak joinerwork, teak and holly cabin soles and excellent storage.
DECK AND HULL CONSTRUCTION
On the deck, there is a spacious and comfortable midship cockpit with coaming, and a passageway by the helm for ease of access from the deck. A huge lazarette aft serves as a great storage area, while a separate locker houses two 20 lb. propane tanks. Centerboard configuration offer mimimum draft of 5’-8” with board up and maximum draft of 11’ with board down.
- Hand-laid fiberglass hull with Airex foam core construction
- Molded-in fiberglass fuel and water tanks and centerboard trunk
- Internal cast lead ballast
- Hand-laid fiberglass deck with Divinycell core construction and 5/8" teak overlay
- Varnished teak exterior trim with highest quality stainless steel portlights, hatches and cowl ventilators
- Hull finish is Dark Blue Awlgrip
- Deck house is White, and the coach roof non-skid is sand
- Varnished teak rubrail with stainless steel striker
- Bottom is epoxy coated
- (2) Dodgers (2016)
- (2) Biminis (2016)
- Teak cockpit table with (2) stowable extensions
- Cockpit cushions
- 75 lb. CQR anchor with 250' all chain rode
- (2) 20 lb. propane tanks
- Deck shower
- Dinghy with 15 hp Mercury outboard
- Built-in flag locker with full set of flags
- 110v AC system, 12 V DC system with Bass custom switch panel
- (8) House batteries, 1,050 amp hours
- (1) Engine start battery
- (1) Generator start battery
- 135 Alternator for house batteries
- 55 Amp engine alternator
- Freedom 10 Inverter
- 80 Amp battery charger
- Wind generator on mizzen for charging batteries
- Ample Power ESP battery charging system
- (2) 50 Amp shore power cords with adaptors
- Waterproof 12v DC deck outlet
- Note: Yacht is capable of either 50 or 60 cycle; shore power use
ELECTRONICS AND NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Full Raymarine sailing instruments with dimmer, MFD in aft stateroom
- (2) Icom/Titan VHF
- Raymarine E 120 at Nav Station and E 80 at helm
- Icom VHF
- Icom SSB
- Robertson autopilot
- EPIRB 406
- Temp gauge
- Electric fog horn
- TV antenna
- Radar reflector
- Multi-system TV/VCR with worldwide station reception
- Custom installation for pedestal instruments
- Yanmar 108 hp engine (Hours: 270)
- Boat has been in fresh water since engine was replaced in 2009
- Westerbeke 8KW generator (Hours: 420)
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning, approx. 30,000 BTU's
- Built-in oil change pump for both genset and main engine
- Side power bow thruster
- Maxwell 200H anchor windlass
- 3-blade Gori prop with overdrive
SAILS AND RIGGING
- Ketch rig with Hood Stoway Spars
- Hood electric Stoway main
- Hood manual Stoway mizzen
- Reckmann head sail furler
- Stainless steel rod rigging
- Navtec Hydraulic boom vang and backstay
- Staysail package with removable inner forestay
- Folding mast steps to top of mast
- (2) Stoway mainsails, crescent cut
- 130% Genoa
- 95% Yankee
- 100% Jib
- Stoway mizzen
- Fore staysail
- Storm staysail
- (2) Barient 32 self-tailing electric primaries
- (2) Barient 28 self-tailing secondaries
- (2) Barient 32 self-tailing electric, main/outhaul
- (4) Barient 21 self-tailing halyards
- Reckmann electric jib furler
- Winter cradle
- Full winter cover with zippers and metal supports
- Covers for all varnished parts, stem to stern
- Numerous spare parts
- Avon 10-person life raft in cannister
The owner's personal effects are excluded from the sale.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.