Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Sorento, British Columbia, Canada|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Applicable|
|Max Draft||1.04 m|
|Dry Weight||6850 lb|
|Engine usage (hours)||635|
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
Well maintained 1988 Catalina 27 with 2019 Loadmaster trailer!
The sale of this 1988 Catalina Wing includes the boat, the trailer, and many other parts, accessories, and equipment. The boat has a standard rigging setup and is powered by a Universal M-18 diesel with wheel-mounted engine controls, and has Edson wheel steering.
It features a traditional interior with an aft galley, CNG cooktop (tank in lazarette), and a Raritan water heater. Comfort in the cockpit is accomplished with custom cushions made with vinyl coated foam by C-cushions.
The sailor will appreciate the Doyle StackPack lazyjack mainsail and jib, the Doyle asymmetrical spinnaker, the Harken MKIII jib furler, and Ritchie compass. There are two Danforth anchors included with rodes.
The seller is in the process of installing: Raymarine SmartPilot autopilot; Depth gauge; Speedometer; Red/white LED cabin lights; and Tank gauges for holding and freshwater tanks.
Parts included for future installation include: Replacement engine instrument panel; Panel housing, and wiring harness; Newer VHF radio; and a wheel mounted cockpit table (needs refurbishing). There is also a boom extrusion with gooseneck and end casting.
Also included are new mooring lines (6), fenders (4), shore power cable, Bosun's chair, life jackets, and fire extinguishers.
The trailer has a fully galvanized frame and wheels with stainless steel hardware, a 7-foot tongue extension, and electric drum brakes. Brake flush kit is included.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Hunter, Morgan, and Beneteau vessels for sale. If you're in the Sorento area, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other cruising sailboat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
The owner reports that the boat has been well maintained and shows signs of normal wear and tear. The exterior teak needs refinishing and it needs new bottom paint (see pictures). The current boom is slightly curved (about 1-1.5 inch curve) but completely serviceable. There are also new factory replacement boom extrusions with a gooseneck and new boom end to assemble a new boom. All parts ordered directly from Catalina by the current owner. The trailer was custom-built by Loadmaster in 2019 and is in excellent condition.
- Cabinets (Included)- Head (Included)
- Ice Box (Included)
- Salon (2 Upholstered Bernches)
- Shower (Included)
- Stove (CNG Cooktop)
- V Berth (Included)
- Anchor (2 Danforth)- Anchor Locker (Included)
- Anchor Rode (2)
- Bow Rail (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Cockpit Table (Wheel Mounted)
- Fenders (4)
- Helm Wheel (Included)
- Mooring Lines (6)
- Batteries (2 X 12V)- LED Cabin Lights (White/red)
- Tank Gauges (Holding And Water)
- Holding Tank (Included)- Trailer Brake Flush Kit (Included)
- Water Tank (Included)
- Autopilot (Raymarine - Not Hooked Up)- Compass (Included)
- Depth Gauge (Raymarine - Not Hooked Up)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- Speed Guage (Raymarine - Not Hooked Up)
- VHF (Included)
- Backstay (Included)- Boom (Included)
- Boom (new , Unassembled) (New Extrusions, Gooseneck, And Boom End)
- Lazy Jacks (Included)
- Mast (Included)
- Running Rigging (Included)
- Sloop Rig (Included)
- Standing Rigging (Included)
- Winches - Manual (Included)
- Grab Rails (Included)- Lifejackets (Included)
- Covers - Sail (Main)- Main Sail (Covered With Sunbrella Fabric)
- Roller Furling Jib (Covered With Sunbrella Fabric)
- Spinnaker- Asymmetrical (Included)