Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Carrabelle, Florida, United States|
|Max Draft||1.73 m|
|Total Sail Area||864 ft²|
|Builder||Ta Yang, Taiwan|
|Fuel Tanks||2 x 76 gal (Stainless Steel)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 100 gal (Stainless Steel)|
1985 TAYANA 37' CUTTER
Escondido is in nice condition inside and out. Multiple spaces for sleeping. Full galley. Comfortable design and layout. Lots of equipment included for safety and fun on the open water.
Sails and Rigging
Cutter rigged. Anodized aluminum keel-stepped mast, booms and spreaders. Mast stepped on keel. Stainless steel standing rigging with double lower shrouds, running back stays, and baby stay. Five to one purchase main sheet with traveler on cabin top. Two Lewmar #40 self tailing genoa sheet winches, two Lewmar #16 staysail sheet winches on cabin, four Lewmar #16 halyard winches on mast. Sails in excellent condition and include main, 140% genoa, staysail, and spinnaker and several others. Harken roller furling gear, vang, boom gallows and Lazy Jacks.
12v system with six group 27 lead acid batteries two selector switches, 12v breaker panel with volt and amp meters, Sentry 20 amp automatic battery charger, 64 watt solar panel and Amptech regulator. 110v system with breaker panel and 50' shore power cord.
Perkins 4-108 four cylinder fresh water cooled 50 hp diesel rebuilt 2019. Dual lever engine controls on binnacle. Engine instruments in cockpit include tach, oil pressure, water temperature, voltmeter, and alarms. Racor fuel filters/water separator, bronze raw water strainer, water lift exhaust and three blade prop.
- All teak interior, teak and holley cabin sole.
Built-in Cruise Air 16,000 btu marine air conditioning with SMX II digital controller.
Ample storage throughout the ship.
- Pressure water/shower, 110v/heat exchanger hot water, foot pump water, Raritan PH II marine head with hold tank/Y-valve and deck pump out, shower and sink, manual and automatic electric bilge pumps.
- King v-berth forward, queen quarter berth aft, captains sea berth midship, all with firm 5-inch berth cushions with washable Sunbrella (velcro) covers.
- CSI two burner propane stove with oven, Two 20# propane tanks in exterior vented propane locker, LP gas control panel, Adler Barbour 12v refrigeration with small freezer, two fire extinguishers, , furnished galley with marine cookware, servware, barware, flatware and dinnerware, screens for all ports, hatches and companionway. Bronze thru hulls with Sea cocks on all through hull fittings. All equipment manuals organized in easily accessible notebook.
- Well maintained teak decks refastened 2008; SS chainplates replaced 2008. Stainless steel bow and stern pulpits, Double life lines with gates port and starboard on stainless steel stanchions.
- Lifesling Man Overboard Rescue System, stainless steel cockpit grill, wheel steering with brake and guard, Ritchie binnacle compass, Simrad WP32 autopilot, Signet MK 172 depth sounder.
- Stainless steel and teak anchor platform with double stainless steel anchor rollers, Double Sampson posts, 44# Bruce anchor with 25' 5/16" stainless steel chain and 200' rode, 45# CQR anchor with 25' stainless steel chain and 200' rode.
Varnish has been removed and is ready for whatever treatment new owner desires.
West Marine RU-3 inflatable dinghy with foot pump, Garmin GPSMAP 478 chart plotting receiver, Standard Horizon VHF plus Uniden waterproof handheld VHFs, SGC single side band radio (SSB,) Brinkman Q-Beam handheld rechargeable spotlight, 7’ fiberglass West Marine dock box.
- Bimini with stainless steel frame, forest green sail and wheel covers in Sunbrella fabric custom made 2016, Distress marker light, bosuns chair, multiple USCG approved adult/children/pet life jackets, 2 inflatable life jackets with safety harness and tether, drogue, flares, foul weather gear x2, shore power cables, storable swim ladder, multiple bumpers.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.