Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Heathsville, Virginia, United States|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Applicable|
|Max Bridge Clearance||11.89 m|
|Engine usage (hours)||1100|
|Fuel Tanks||19 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||31 gal|
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
The spacious interior layout provided by the broad beam design provides an exceptional amount of room and livability, allowing for guest accommodation
You have been asking for this 1985 Island Packet 27 and it has finally arrived! This Island Packet delivers! Put your mouse down and take a hard look. Your search has just ended.
Make no mistake. This will be the cleanest 1985 Island Packet 27 you will find in the market today. They only made made 243 of these great boats. This may be the best!
This Island Packet is ready for your next adventure. No need to spend money fixing one when you can sail this one away!
Come take a look, better yet, make an offer!
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Hunter, Morgan, and Catalina vessels for sale. If you're in the Richmond, Waldorf, Mechanicsville, or Salisbury areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other cutter sailboat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
The overall condition of this Island Packet was good. The seller has taken care of this boat and it shows! The gel coat has a deep and rich shine. No deep scratches or cracks present. The interior and exterior look great!
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Dinette (Included)
- Head (Included)
- Pressurized Water System (Included)
- Shower (Included)
- Sink - Galley (Included)
- Stateroom - Forward (Included)
- Stove (Alcohol)
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (Included)
- Bench Seat (Included)- Bimini (Included)
- Bow Rail (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Compartment Storage (Included)
- Helm Wheel (Included)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- 110v AC Outlets (Included)- Battery Switch (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Fuse Panel (Included)
- Oil Pressure Gauge (Light)
- Shore Power (Included)
- Volt Meter (Included)
- Bilge Pump (Included)- Holding Tanks (20 Gallons)
- Number Of Fuel Tanks (1 Tank)
- Rudder (Included)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Water Tanks (Included)
- Compass (Included)- Navigation Lights (Included)
- VHF (NEW)
- Backstay (Included)- Boom (Included)
- Lazy Jacks (Included)
- Lifelines (Included)
- Mast (Included)
- Running Rigging (Included)
- Standing Rigging (Included)
- Winches - Manual (Included)
- Grab Rails (Included)
- Covers - Sail (Main)- Main Sail (Included)
- Roller Furling Jib (Included)