Bill Garden-designed, top-of-the-line Cruising Ketch, maintained by a knowledgeable skipper and includes Transferable month-to-month moorage in the Port of Everett North Yacht Basin, if required. These vessels can be found in ports all over the globe and for good reason. Very seaworthy, comfortable and easily managed with the ketch rig, she is capable of ocean crossings when the time is right for you. Our example has been expertly maintained and sports a Modern Electronics Package as well as creature comforts, while keeping with the traditional, proven William Garden design and Bluewater Yachts robust construction. Check out her recent pictures and equipment list, then contact this office to schedule an appointment to view. You will not be disappointed.
- 2016 All new furling sails Yankee cut jib / Staysail / Main / Mizzen-Main / Spanker - Pineapple Sails, CA
- 2016 Navigation Package / Brooks and Gatehouse (B&G) Integrated radar Navigation Plotter, Wind speed and direction, depth and log
- 2017 Brooks and Gatehouse (B&G) VHF w / AIS at Nav Station, Standard at helm
- Kenwood TS-440S Single Sideband Radio (SSB)
- Max Prop
- 2 New Fuel Tanks with 110 Gallon capacity each (Total 220 Gallons)
- 3 Water tanks totaling 300 Gallons
- 2017 New 50 Gallon Holding tank
- Com Nav 1420 Autopilot
- 7.7 KW Generator and Deslinator
- Vessel in superb condition with gorgeous teak interior and comfortable quarters for offshore cruising
- 12' Apex RIB style tender with 2019 Tohatsu 15 HP outboard
- 2 electric windlasses with dual anchors and chain rode
- Great value in an offshore-proven vessel
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.