Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Kemah, Texas, United States|
|Length at Water Line||7.62 m|
|Dry Weight||9800 lb|
BRING OFFERS - OWNER NEEDS TO SELL
Nice Inexpensive boat - Inboard Diesel
NEW IN 2021 Bottom Paint
Large cockpit - Sturdy boat for family sails.
Very steady comfortable sail.
Needs standing rigging and some maintenance
- 1982 S2 9.2A Aft Cockpit
- Length 30 Ft
- Waterline 25 ft
- Beam 10'3"
- Draft 4'10"
- Fiberglass Hull with Lead Ballast
- Displacement 9800 #'s
- Ballast 4000 #'s
Yanmar 2GM (13 HP) with Martec Folding Prop
- Fuel cap 12 gallons
- 12-volt starting battery
- 12-volt house battery
- Newmar 2010 Battery charger plus monitor
- 30 amp, 110 volt shore power and connector
- 12-volt water pump
- Battery safety shutoff switch
- Switchboard for 120V AC and 12V DC systems
V Berth forward, convertible double berth in main cabin, 2 single berths allow 6 person sleeping accomodations.
- Stowable table
- Standard head to port side
- Galley to starboard side
- Microwave and 2 burner alcohol stove with oven
- Ice Box and sink
- Hanging Locker
- Nav Station
- Swim Ladder
- Shower in Head
- Garmin Model 440 Chart Plotter
- Richie Compass
- VHF Radio
- Depth Sounder
- Mast Head wind indicator (not functioning)
- Knot meter and milage log
- Pioneer AM/FM/CD Radio
- Neil Pryde mainsail with full battens and 2 reef points
- 150% roller-furling jib with 2 reef points
- Sun covers for both sails
- 130% hank on jib (convertible to furling)
- Cruising Spinnaker
- 2 Harken self-tailing, two-speed winches
- 2 auxiliary winches
- 2 winch handles
- Whisker pole w/ pole lift and all gear required for spinnaker
- Mainsheet traveler mounted aft
- Oversized standing rigging
- Adjustable backstay
- All lines lead to the cockpit, easy to one hand
- Edson pedestal wheel steering with oversized destroyer wheel and cover
- Magna stainless steel grill with cover
- Bimini Frame and cover with see-through center
- Folding cockpit table
- Electrical and Manual bilge pumps
- 22 pound Lewmar claw type anchor with 25 foot of chain and 150 ft of rode
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.