Don't miss this gem!
The Catalina 30 is the most popular family cruising yacht ever made. Full headroom, spacious salon, 2 double berth cabins, functional galley, loads of storage and natural light, stow away dining table and a cockpit to easily seat 6 crew. The sailing performance is fast and stable. These boats are strongly built and capable of making long voyages. This boat has good sails, like new full canvas, good batteries, a sweet running Universal diesel, a convection oven, new fridge and a new hot water heater.
Designed over 44 years ago (1974), the traditionally styled Catalina 30 remains extremely popular with cruisers, due to its wide and deep hull creating exceptional volume above and below decks and for its stability under sail. It offers more space than a typical 34' boat. There are seven full adult berths, 6' 4" headroom and large storage areas under the settees, v-berth, quarter-berth and in the three cockpit lockers.
There is a large anchor locker in the forepeak. With a huge companionway hatch and large forward hatch, the boat is well ventilated and bright inside and has remained remarkably appealing through the years. The deckhouse, windows and sheer line still define the Catalina 30 as the most popular 30 foot sailboat ever built.
CALIFORNIA GIRL is one of the nicest, classic Catalina 30 available. Don't miss this opportunity to own a well-taken care of beauty.
- New dodger
- New sailcover
- New Garhauer traveler
The forward cabin has 6'4" V-Berth followed to port by head compartment across from the hanging locker and side drawers. The salon is very spacious, with opposite facing settees and 6?3? headroom. The port settee is a convertible dinette with a bulkhead stored table that turns into a double berth. Aft of the 6'3" long starboard settee is the navigation station followed by the double wide 6' long by 57" wide aft berth under the cockpit sole. Across from the navigator station is the "L" shaped galley. Loads of storage throughout boat, including underneath the V- and Quarter berths and Salon settees.
Original upholstery in excellent condition.
- Large double V-berth
- Double quarter berth
- Spacious salon with L-shaped settee
- Full starboard settee
- Stowing dining table
- Great galley with microwave
- Located aft to port
- Ice box
- Microwave oven
- Pressure hot/cold water
- Great natural light
- Large ice box
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Storage above and below the counter tops
- Six gallon hot water heater
- Universal M3 20B diesel (unknown hours)
- 3 blade propeller
- 12 V and 110 V breaker panel
- 2 - 12 V batteries under nav table
- 12 V master battery switch
- 10 amp Dayton battery charger
- 110 V Shore power with 30 amp inlet and shore power chord
- Hot water heater
- Samsung tv w/ Sony blu-ray player
- Uniden VHF radio
- DataMarine depth and speed
- Water pressure pump
- JVC stereo with salon speakers
Sails and Equipment
- Dacron mainsail
- Harken roller furling genoa
- New Garhauer traveler
- New dodger
- 2 Lewmar #40 two speed winches on gunnel
- 2 Lewmar #8 two speed winches either side of cabin top
- Adjustable split backstay
- Rope vang
- Halyard left aft
- New custom dodger
- Removable companionway doors
- Large 8' cockpit seating
- Full length cockpit cushions
- Danforth anchor w/200’ rope rode
- Bow pulpit
- Stanchions and double lifelines
- Stern rails
- Wheel steering
- Cockpit table
- 28" Stainless steel wheel on Edson pedestal
- Edson throttle and clutch controls
- Magma bbq
- Horseshoe ring
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.