Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Knife River, Minnesota, United States|
|Length at Water Line||7.9 m|
|Max Draft||1.8 m|
|Max Bridge Clearance||15.85 m|
|Cabin Headroom||1.83 m|
|Engine Model||Atomic 4|
|Drive Type||Stern Drive|
|Propeller Type||2 Blade|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 40 gal (Aluminium)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 30 gal (Other)|
|Holding Tanks||1 x 24 gal|
This Freshwater cruiser-racer, sloop. It is in great condition, with upgrades and repairs as needed throughout the years. Currently outfitted for cruising, not racing.
- Depth Sounder
- Wind Speed & Direction
- CD Player
- Cockpit Speakers
Sails and Rigging
- Battened Mainsail
- Furling Genoa
- Steering Wheel
- Electric Bilge Pump
- Manual Bilge Pump
- Heating: Small, Portable 12v. Heater
- Marine Head
- Battery Charger
- Shore Power Inlet
- Cockpit Cushions (4)
- Swimming Ladder
- Cockpit Table
- Bimini Top (Not fixed; Connects to Dodger and Back Stay)
- Mainsail Cover
- Cockpit Cover (Canvas cover wheel, compass)
- Genoa Cover (Furling Genoa)
- Lazy Jacks
Full width main cabin includes:
- Navigation desk
- A single berth to port
- Convertible single/double berth to starboard
- With a fold down double top table and mast between them
- A double quarter berth aft
- Water tank and cool storage beneath port berth;
- Some storage beneath starboard berth. Storage areas behind settee back cushions on both sides; It's roughly 6 ft. storage area with sliding doors above the back cushions on each side.
- 1+ Foot deep open shelving above those areas on both sides.
- Ample V-Berth Forward with privacy door, with some storage beneath, small cabinet on port side, and overhead hatch with screen.
- Privacy curtains on all windows.
- Head has a small solar-powered, automatic overhead exhaust fan.
- Removable, washable rugs in main cabin, over teak sole panels.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.