*Reserved for Wisconsin residents. We can not sell new boats out of state.*
Excitement never looked this good. Equipped with Malibu™ surf gates, a kevlar reinforced hull, & complete stainless steel hardware this boat was made to completely rejuvenate your experience on the water.
Standard in the 26 Surf is the Simrad chartplotter/multifunction displays. Allowing you to navigate while monitoring engine functions seamlessly, bringing your on water navigation experience to new heights.
The 26 Surf is a pinnacle in our extensive Surf lineup. This 26 foot model brings excitement & pure adrenaline all without sacrificing the quality and luxury that Chaparral takes pride in. Coming standard with our top of the line hand stitched upholstery, convertible sun lounge, and u-shaped aft seating to provide abundant space for relaxation. The 26 Surf is built to dominate the water and provide an unforgettable surf experience.
EXTENDED V-PLANE DIFFERENCE
LOW SPEED STABILITY
Our hull design utilizes an extended running surface, allowing the "v-plane" to continue aft of the transom. This creates superior stability under nearly all driving conditions.
EFFICIENT FUEL ECONOMY
Less time at the pump means more time in the water and more money for bait. The hydro-lift provides a quick plane time, creating one of the most fuel efficient boats in their class.
FEATHER SOFT RIDE
A fishing trip feels like a day cruise when you're out on a Chaparral. Engineered by the best for the worst of conditions, you will feel the difference that hydro-lift provides.
PRECISE CORNERING AGILITY
The extended running surface coupled with the tight aft hull corners delivers everything you need when you're taking sharp turns. These hulls drive like a luxury automobile.
DRY RIDING FREEBOARD
Enjoy dry comfort aboard any Chaparral due to our high freeboard. Feel secure in the deep cockpits. You'll be amazed at the size, all while maintaining a sleek profile.
FULL THROTTLE EXCITEMENT
With a forward keel designed to cut through the water like a knife, high-octane pleasure awaits. Quick acceleration delivers the ride of a lifetime each time you leave the dock.
MARINE SILICONE UPHOLSTERY
POWERED BY SiO TECHNOLOGY™
All models now feature upholstery material made from 100% SiO Silicone making it virtually maintenance free.
So what exactly is SiO Silicone? SiO is a very pure form of silicone which, unlike conventional marine seating, is free of chemical additives. SiO’s angular resin technology offers enhanced durability, robust scuffing and scratch resistance, and the softest and most comfortable marine seating surface available today.
- Custom Hand Wrapped Helm Consoles with Stainless Steel Accents
- Custom Leather Steering Wheel with Protective Cover
- Electrical Connectors Triple O-Ring Sealed and Water Tight
- Emergency Shut Down Switch
- Grounding Bars - Engine and Dash
- Loom Wrapped Wiring
- Power Assited Steering with Tilt Wheel
- Rack & Pinion Steering
- Stainless LED Electronic Push Button Switches and Water Resistant DC Breakers
- Twin Simrad NSS7 EVO3 Chartplotter/Multifunction 7" Displays
- Enclosed Fiberglass Head Compartment
- LED Lighting
- Molded Fiberglass Head Door
- Opening Portlight with Screen
- Aft Bench Seating with Reversible Backrest System Manually Converts from Double Bench to Sun Lounge
- Bow Cushions - Hinged with Storage Compartment Underneath
- Bow Ice Chest (Insulated)
- Bow Walkthrough Door
- Cockpit Drainage System (CDS)
- Cockpit Floor Storage Compartment
- Cockpit LED Lighting
- Custom Molded Interior - Vinyl Wrapped Fibergalss Side Panels
- DC Power Plug
- Diamond Pattern Non-Skid Surfaces
- Dual USB Charging Ports
- Hand-Stitched Interior Upholstery
- Interior Color Packages: Slate, Black, Blue, Steel Blue or Dune
- LED Lighting in Cockpit and Engine Compartment
- Lockable Glove Box Door
- Molded-In Footrest
- Premium Stain Resistant Silicone Cockpit Fabric
- Premium Stereo System: AM/FM Bluetooth, 4 Channel Amp, Aux Port, Remote Control and Display
- Recessed Transom Door
- SeaDekÂ® Swim Platform Mat (Slate or Dune)
- Self Bailing Cockpit with Integrated Drain Fittings
- Stainless Steel Bow Rails
- Stainless Steel Cockpit Grab Handles
- Stainless Steel Drink Holders
- StarLite Seat Bases with Flow Foam
- Storage in Floor with Large Hinged Fiberglass Hatch and Rubber Mat
- Storage under Starboard Console w/Protective Mat
- U-Shaped Aft Seating with Hinged Cushions
- Ultra Comfort Helm Seats - Port and Starboard
- Water Resistant Speakers (6), with Blue LED Lighting
- Wrap Around Stainless Steel Walkthrough Windshield with Custom Supports
- Anchor Hull Guard
- Anchor Locker with Molded Lid
- Ballast System Includes: Pump and Tank (1080 lbs. capacity)
- Battery Trays
- Bilge Pump - Automatic
- Custom Molded Bilge Intake Vents
- Dual Battery Setup With Crossover Switch
- Electric Horn
- Extended Fiberglass Swim Platform
- Extended V-Plane Hull
- Garboard Drain
- Gas Assist Lifts Provide Access into Engine Compartment
- Heavy Duty Bilge Blowers
- Infinity Power Step® Swim Platform (with SeaDek® Infinity Power Step Mat (Slate or Dune)
- Integral Ski Tow
- Jump Start System
- Kevlar Re-Inforced Hull Laminate
- Lifetime Limited Hull Warranty
- Malibu® "Surf Gates"
- Navigational Lights - LED
- NMMA Certified using ABYC Standards
- Perma-Panel Structural System
- Plastic Fuel Tank - 65 Gallons
- Premium Hydropel Resin
- PVC Rubrail & Stainless Steel Insert
- Stainless Steel Bow Ladder
- Stainless Steel Hardware, Including Electro Polished Thru-Hull Fittings, Large Bow and Stern Eyes, and Flush Pull Latches
- Stainless Steel Pull Up Cleats (6) and (2) Fixed Cleats
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.