Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Hampton Bays, New York, United States|
|Min. Draft||0.38 m|
|Deadrise at Transom||16°|
|Dry Weight||2650 lb|
|Max Bridge Clearance||1.65 m|
|Engine Model||XL V6 CMS (DTS)|
|Propeller Material||Stainless Steel|
|Fuel Tanks||66.5 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
|Hull Warranty||10 years|
2023 Boston Whaler 210 Montauk- Please call to confirm location*
Meet the flagship of the beloved Montauk® family, the 210 Montauk. Enjoy effortless operation, impressive hose-and-go readiness and lasting utility, with a variety of new features designed to enhance comfort and versatility. Standard and optional amenities for fishing and watersports let you tailor the Montauk to meet your preferred activities, while expanded seating and storage capacity increases the boat's sense of spaciousness and ease. Seize the moment with the 210 Montauk.
POWERED BY: 200XL V6 CMS (DTS) Mercury engine.
Installed & tested, Compass, hydraulic steering & galvanized tandem axle trailer w/ swing tongue & disc brakes
OPTIONAL FEATURES INCLUDED:
-Platinum hull w/ Chrome graphics
-Upgraded console cooler
-Split bow rail
-Bow cushion ( 2 piece folding)
-Bow cushion backrest
-Black rubrail w/ SS insert
-Portable head w/ pump out
-Fishing Package- cooler (94 Quart) w/ cushion & backrest, (4) rod holders in bow
-Electric trim tabs w/ indicator
-Fiberglass hardtop w/ Platinum underside
-Deluxe Leaning Post w/ Flip up bolsters & livewell-30 gallon livewell w/ Blue interior, (2) cup holders, fiberglass base, knife/leader holder, raw water washdown, (4) rod holders
-Combo deluxe leaning post / console cover (Black)
SPECS-LOA:21'4" Beam:8'6" Draft:15" Weight:2,650 lbs Fuel:66.5 gallons Persons:9
PERFORMANCE- 47.3 mph @ 5500 RPM / 0-30 mph in 8.5 seconds / 4.3 seconds to plane
Manufacturer Provided Description
Meet the flagship of the beloved Montauk® family, the 210 Montauk. Enjoy effortless operation, impressive hose-and-go readiness and lasting utility, with a variety of features designed to enhance comfort and versatility. Standard and optional amenities for fishing and watersports let you tailor the Montauk to meet your preferred activities, while expanded seating and storage capacity increases the boat’s sense of spaciousness and ease. Seize the moment with the 210 Montauk.
- Integrated aft quarter seats give more passengers a comfortable place to ride.
- Optional bow backrest enhances comfort and versatility.
- Optional Fishing Package includes 94-quart cooler seat, rod holders and tackle drawers.
- Deluxe Leaning Post option adds 30-gallon livewell and raw-water washdown.
- Standard galvanized trailer with LED lights, disc brakes and swing tongue for easy travel to and from the boat launch.
- 150-hp Mercury® XL EFI FourStroke engine, with power options up to 200-hp.
- Teak package adds stylish touches to the boarding steps, swim ladder and helm footrests.
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
Deck / Cockpit
- 8” stainless steel cleats (5)
- 19” interior freeboard
- Aft cockpit storage with fiberglass covers (2)
- Bow locker with fiberglass cover and overboard drain
- Bow rail - welded stainless steel
- Cockpit courtesy light
- Drink holders (6)
- Forward fishbox / storage with overboard drain
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Lifting eyes - bow and stern
- Rod holders (4)
- Self-bailing cockpit sole
- Side rails - welded stainless steel
- Swim platform (fiberglass) with grab rail and telescoping stainless steel swim ladder
- Access door with stainless steel latch
- Acrylic windshield
- Electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection
- Binnacle control (Mercury)
- Console face - tan gelcoat
- Courtesy light
- Drink holders (2)
- Electric horn
- Electronics mounting area
- Fire extinguisher pocket
- Grab rail - welded stainless steel
- Interior LED light
- Secondary footrest (for seated position)
- Steering wheel - stainless steel
- Aft quarter seats with removable base cushion and integrated backrest cushion (port and starboard)
- Reversible pilot seat with locking backrest and storage underneath - includes 2 rod holders
- Analog instrumentation
- Bilge pump with float switch
- Classic style navigation lights
- Dual battery boxes and switch
- Dual battery wiring
- Fuel tank (66.5 gallons)
- Hydraulic steering
- Stainless steel propeller
- Vessel view mobile
Galvanized Tandem Axle Trailer with Swing Tongue
- Dual axle disc brakes
- LED lights
- Spare tire
- Torsion axle
- Trailer jack
- Winch with nylon strap
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.