Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada|
|Engine Model||4.5L MPI Alpha I|
A larger version of our new VR5, the VR6 is also all about space and unparalleled roominess. It combines Bayliner's category-leading BeamForward™ design and new AftAdvantage™ concept—which increases the self-draining cockpit's seating area by adding the swim platform at the end of the running surface. This boat maximizes space and value like never before—regardless of whether you choose outboard or sterndrive power. You'll also find pleasant surprises like a lockable enclosed changing room (head optional), and aft-facing companion/observer seat that's ideal for water sports and—with the addition of a filler cushion—creates a comfortable U-lounge that turns the whole aft section into an inviting gathering area.
- BeamForward™ design with high gunnels creates more passenger space, under-seat storage and safety
- Exceptionally roomy cockpit thanks to our exclusive AftAdvantage™ design
- Spacious cockpit seating converts to inviting U-lounge with addition of optional filler cushion
- Enclosed changing room with optional port potty provides convenience normally found on larger boats
- Standard integrated swim platform and optional platform extension are positioned further aft than comparable models adding interior space while providing the ideal staging area for water sports.
Installed Options Included with this boat
- Solid Black Hull
- Boot Stripe
- Stainless Steel Upgrade Package
- Interior Lighting Package
- Exterior Lighting Package
- Proarc Tower with Integrated Top
- Wakeboard Rack (Single)
- Bow Well and Cockpit Cover
- VR Series Coastline Interior (Tan)
- Helm Bucket
- Cockpit Table
- Cockpit Flooring - Teak Mat
- Portable Head
- Swim Platform Teak Mat
- Windshield with Opening Centre and Side Wings
- 9" Glass Dash Mercury
- Automatic Bilge Pump
- Rockford Fosgate Stereo
- Galvanized Tandem Axle Trailer with Brakes
- Length: 22 ft. 4 in.
- Width (Beam): 8 ft. 0 in.
- Max People Capacity: 10
- Max Horsepower: 250 HP
- Deadrise: 20°
- Approx Weight W/ Standard Engine: 3,797 lb.
- Approx Weight W/ Trailer: 4,570 lb.
- Max People Weight: 1850 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 33 gal
- Draft Down: 2 ft. 10 in.
- Height On Trailer: 7 ft.
- Beam On Trailer: 8 ft. 4 in.
- Storage Length: 23 ft. 2 in.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.