Presented For Sale By:
|Model||25 Cross Top|
|Location||Palm Beach, Florida, United States|
|Engine Model||Verado V8 200 DTS|
|Fuel Tanks||260 gal|
Arriving on August: Palm Beach/ Ref 25039
This 2023 Axopar 25 Cross Top is for anyone looking for something more than just a straightforward day-boat. Powered by Mercury Verado V8 200Hp Black four-stroke outboard.
The helm is equipped with bow thruster, chartplotter Simrad NSS 12", Echo Sounder through hull, trim tabs, Steering console switch panel, and USB charging port. The wide helm console and front screen offer a helm seating area with more space and room for step through entrance to the front cabin in style.
Others features include aft U-Sofa layout, Sundeck cushions with habour cover, Mooring package, waterski frame, removable table on aft deck, electric toilet, deck lights, front cabin upgrade package, underwater lights and premium Audio system.
*Please note, stock images are used. Some features depicted may not be included.
We’re proud to showcase Axopar Boats at our Palm Beach showroom.
- Axopar 25 Cross Top
- U-Sofa layout
- Fuel System EPA
- Audio Entertainment system, incl. 2 x speakers
- Premium Audio system, incl. 6 x speakers, subwoofer, amplifier
- Shore power USA 110V w. 20Ah Charger, US standard
- Front cabin upgrade pack
- Underwater lights
- Deck lights, 8 pcs
- Bow thruster
- Fixed windlass in bow, Quick Balder w. remote 30m chain,
- Chartplotter Simrad NSS 12"
- Echo sounder, thru hull
- Fresh water system 32l + shower on aft deck
- Toilet, electric fresh water flush, 25l septic tank
- Sundeck cushions for front deck w. harbour cover
- U-Sofa cushions w. harbour cover
- Sunbed cushions for U-Sofa layout (requires table, U-Sofa layout, U-sofa cushions)
- Table on aft deck
- Waterski frame
- Mooring package
- Trim tabs
- Mercury pre rig
- 1st Mate
- Mercury Verado V8 200 DTS (Black)
- Propeller (Enertia Eco
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.