Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Bass Pro 50th Anniversary Bass Tracker|
|Location||Arma, Kansas, United States|
|Deadrise at Transom||6°|
|Dry Weight||780 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||6 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
The Bass Pro Shops® 50th Anniversary BASS TRACKER® is a value-packed, all-welded aluminum fishing boat celebrating Bass Pro Shops' 50 years of sportsmen serving sportsmen! It’s rigged and ready to help you and your family make memories that will last for more generations to come.
- Length:16' 8"
- Beam: 6' 5"
- Bottom Width: 4' 6"
- Max. Recommended HP: 50 HP
- Fuel Capacity: 6 gal.
- Max. Person Capacity: 3 persons
- Max. Person Weight: 555 lbs.
- Max. Person, Motor & Gear Weight: 1025 lbs.
- Interior Depth: 15"
- Transom Height: 22.5"
- Deadrise At Bow: 13 degrees
- Deadrise At Transom: 6 degrees
- Hull Material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Average Dry Weight: 780 lbs.
- Average Package Weight: 1705 lbs.
- Package Height: 6' 0"
- Package Width: 6' 8"
- Towing Length: 23' 2"
- Storage Length (w/Outboard Trimmed Down): 20' 1"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Bow & stern eyes
- 4 cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- 9-gal. (34.07 L) aerated livewell molded into front of console
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Minn Kota® Edge® 12V, 45-lb. (20.41 kg) thrust, 45" (1.14 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for durability
- Custom burl-finished dash panel w/laser-engraved BPS® 50th Anniversary logo & handwritten special note & signature from our Founder, Johnny Morris
- Lowrance® HOOK2 4x swivel color fishfinder w/transducer
- Sport steering wheel
- Single-cable, no-feedback rotary steering
- 1-piece rotomolded console w/tinted windscreen, integrated livewell, drink holder & 12V outlet
- Switch panel
- Mercury® control box
- Navigation lights, aerator & bilge switches
- Elevated bow & aft casting decks w/storage below bow deck
- 2 pedestal seat base locations
- 100% composite fishing seats w/contoured hinges & snap-off cushions
- 2 folding fishing seats
- Port side rod holders w/organizer for 4 rods to 7' (2.13 m)
- Driver & passenger seats w/storage below
- Aft deck storage
- 16-oz. (.45 kg) marine-grade, fishing-friendly carpet throughout
- Pressed-in keel & strakes for optimal performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
Construction & Exterior
- Exclusive Anniversary White DIAMOND COAT™ 2.0 finish w/industry-exclusive powdercoat & clearcoat for brilliant durability
- Commemorative tan & black upholstery w/embroidered BPS® 50th logo on front & embossed BPS logo on seat backs
- Retro graphics package w/original BASS TRACKER® logo & BPS® 50th Anniversary badging
- Rugged, all-welded, 2-piece aluminum hull w/pressed-in strakes & chines for structural strength & handling
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support along the running surface
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- 2" (5.08 cm), heavy-duty extruded 1-piece gunnel for structural strength & rigidity
- Pressure-treated floor & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, carpeted, all-aluminum compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- 800 GPH (3,028.33 LPH) bilge pump
- Stowable navigation lights w/LED courtesy light at bow
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- 2 battery trays
- Interstate® batteries: 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- 12V trolling motor harness & receptacle
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- Custom-fit tan boat & motor covers w/original BASS TRACKER® logo on motor cover
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer powdercoated w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires
- Hubs designed for quick & easy hub lubrication
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Pivot-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks to protect hull
- Submersible LED lighting
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.