Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada|
|Max Draft||0.91 m|
|Min. Draft||0.48 m|
|Deadrise at Transom||19°|
|Dry Weight||3334 lb|
|Engine Model||4.5L MPI Alpha I|
|Drive Type||Stern Drive|
|Fuel Tanks||40 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
Sleek, stylish and sporty, the SPX® 210 truly stands out. Whether you and your family prefer to relax or be active, the SPX 210 offers the amenities to make your moments exceptional. From a spacious interior for comfortable lounging to optional packages for additional convenience or watersports activities, it's the perfect boat for making memories in style. Available with sterndrive or outboard propulsion.
- Extra-Wide Bow: This means more room for family and friends and making memories on the water.
- Comfy For The Captain Too: Sporty bucket seat with flip-up bolster to stay comfortably in control. The first mate will enjoy the adjustable port side seat back for forward or aft facing.
- Open Swim Platform: Sterndrive configuration, standard with MERCRUISER® 4.5L MPI ECT ALPHA ONE® , opens up the swim platform for full range of water activities.
- Count On Sea Ray's 5-Year Factory Warranty: One of the primary benefits of a new boat purchase is the freedom to relax, to put aside worry and focus on savoring the well-lived life on the water. Accordingly, Sea Ray is proud to offer a stellar 5-year factory warranty+. This program, Sea Ray SURPA5S, provides 5 years of enhanced coverage on every new sport boat in the Sea Ray lineup. The end result? Exceptional peace of mind.
Installed Options Included with this boat
- Three Zone Gel Coat
Zone 1 - Sea Ray Blue
Zone 2 - White
Zone 3 - Sea Ray Blue
Marine Midnight Blue Canvas
Flooring Color - Grey
Cockpit Color - Stone
Stereo, Premier Audio Upgrade
Water Sports Tower W/ Bimini
Upgraded Upholstery Elite Package
Stainless Steel Component Upgrade
Blue LED Lighting Package
SeaDek on Swim Platform
Submersible Swim Platform
Cockpit Cover w/ Tonneau Cover
Snap In Infinity Woven Vinyl Flooring - Bow & Cockpit
Starboard Bucket w/ 3 Position Port Lounger
Chartplotter / Sonar (5")
Fire Suppression System (fm200)- Automatic
- 5000lb Galvanized Trailer Dual Axle / Dual Disc
- Standard Propulsion: MerCruiser® 4.5L MPI ECT Alpha I (250 hp - 149 kW)
- Fuel Capacity: 40 gal / 151 L
- Length: 21' 6" / 6.55 m
- Beam: 8' 6" / 2.59 m
- Water Capacity: Unspecified
- Capacity: 12
- Overnight: No
- Weight: 3,334 lb / 1,512 kg
- Draft (sterndrive down): 36" / 91 cm
- Draft (sterndrive up): 19" / 48 cm
- Deadrise: 19°
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.