Presented For Sale By:
Safe, solid, and tough sportiness. New SARGO 45
After 55 years in the industry Sarins Båtar is now launching a new model over 40 feet, SARGO 45. This will extend the modern SARGO series of models that today is from 25-36 feet.
This completely new SARGO 45 has a total length of 14.60m and a width of 4.25m. It follows the leading concept of SARGO’s tough all-season boats and is, of course, equipped with wide side doors for easy access, single level deck, gate in hull side and a bright, modern steering cabin with a large roof hatch. Scrupulous development has also been done on safety, driving comfort and fuel economy.
“We now feel that we are ready to build boats larger than 40 feet” says the CEO of Sarins Båtar Thomas Sarin. The company has a solid ground; all our current models are market leaders among all-season boats. The segment of boats between 40 – 50 feet has a large market around the world and SARGO 45 will have a leading role in this segment.
SARGO 45 will have 2 social deck areas, a U-sofa on the bow and a spacious L-sofa aft. The deck around the boat is all in one level and the 2 wide side doors and the aft door makes the entrance to the wheelhouse very easy.
In the wheelhouse there is exceptionally place for 4 persons in the front seat, a large 8-person dining area and a well-designed galley. The steering position is the well-known SARGO layout with the functional tilting steering console.
The accommodation is first class with 2 or 3 cabins and 2 separate toilets with shower.
For professional users, the aft deck can be open for storage; the interior can be customized according to your needs.
The cruising speed is up to 30 knots with twin diesel engines equipped with stern drive or IPS. The hull of SARGO 45 is optimised for rough conditions with a sharp bow and a stable aft.
The first boat will be ready summer 2022.
Length: 14,6 m, Width: 4,25 m, Dry weight: 13 t, Diesel: 1600-2000 L, Fresh water: 500 L
Engines: Diesel 2x400 – 2x480. Stern drive or IPS
Cruising speed: Up to 30 knots
• Hand laminated and vacuum infused fiber glass
• Vacuum infused fiber glass hull and stringers
• White hull, deck and pilot house. Black water lines
• Bottom paint + epoxy primer
• 40 mm stainless steel rails on deck, other rails 30 mm
• Heavy duty stainless steel bollards (12 ps)
• Stainless steel keel protection
• 6 big fenders + fendersocks + mooring lines 6 pcs
• Gate in hullside from captains door
• Step on inside of the deck at port side door
• Swim platform with inspection hatch on sterndrive version • Storage for ballfenders in swimplatform on IPS version
• Heavy duty rubrail around the boat and swim platform
• Glued windows on steering cabin with tinted sides
• Large electrical operated sun roof (Isolated GRP panel)
• Electricity operated large engine hatch
• Grey painted single level deck for easy handling
• Benches with storage and table on aft deck
• U-sofa with storage boxes (4) on front deck
• Storage room for table and chairs behind steering cabin
• Hull divided in 2 sections and separate bilge pumps
• Floor carpets in all cabins
• Curtains for all cabin windows
• Double glass and insulated outer walls in pilot house
• Hullsides filled with foam
• Laquered scandinavian technical teak
• 400l diesel, spare oils and fixing paint included
• 2 side doors with lock and ventilation position
• Door in pilot house back wall and openable rear window
• Large U-sofa and 3 chairs on port side
• Offshore captains chair on pedestal
• Bar cabinet
• Big cabinet inside aft door behind pentry
• Shelf on the pilot house back wall
• Instrument panel under roof in steering cabin
• Galley with sink and 110 l refrigerator
• Water tank 500 l.
• Gas stove & oven (Incl. electrical shut off + propane alarm) • Defroster with blowers at windshields and steering cabin
• 2 x Diesel heater (5 kw) with blowers in all cabins + heads • Adjustable steering console in anthracite grey color
• Instrument box for up to 2x22" plotters
• SARGO plates 3 x 6 pcs, cups 6 pcs, glasses 6 pcs
Front Main Cabin
• Double berth (160x200) with LED reading lights
• Storage drawers under berth and cabinets (2)
• Flush deck hatch with mosquito nets / Blackout Curtains
• Openable hull portholes (2 pcs)
• Large size electric head
• Separate shower stall
• Power ventilation and openable portholes with mosquito net
Middle Cabin (3 Cabin Version)
• Double berth 140 x 200cm with reading light and USB outlet
• Cabinet and storage under bed
• Openable porthole and Led interior light
• 2 singel beds 200/220 x 75 cm can be changed to double bed
• Divan with reading-light and USB outlet
• Toilet with large electrical head and wash bowl
• Openable hull porthole stb side and led light + USB outlets
• Cabinet with shelf and storage under beds.
• Separate start and service batteries with dedicated main switch • Integrated bowtruster (9 hp) with designated battery
• LED interior and exterior lights
• Interval wipers with stainless steel double wiper arms
• FUSION RA70 radio/bluet. + 4 speakers
• Shorepower with 80 Ah charger + monitoring panel
• Inverter 1600W (360 Ah service batteries)
• 230V outlets in all cabins, galley, u-sofa and toilet (230V)
• USB outlet in front and aft cabin
• USB outlet at steering console
• Adjustable steering console with wheel and remote control
• Leather covered wheel with knob (black)
• Volvo Penta Glass bridge 8" in upper panel
• Trim tabs (Automatic)
• Volvo Penta PTA, Power trim assistant
• Volvo Penta trip computer connected to plotter
• Volvo Penta Easy Connect
• Chart plotter 16"
• Filling line for diesel 50 mm
• Septic tank (300 l) with level indicator and electrical pump
• External fitting on deck for septic pump-out
• Separate fuel tanks + diesel filter with water separator
• Shower on aftdeck
• Fridge box on aft deck stb side
• Fire extinguisher in engine room + indicator at steering console • Compass with compensator
• Remote controlled searchlight installed on radar arch
• Electrical bilgepump with automatic switch (2 pcs)
• Chart reading lights over chart table
• Light in engine room
• Boathook attached behind the pilothouse
• Cross-over between start batteries
• Outside thermometer (Celsius)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.