Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Super Air Nautique GS20|
|Class||Ski and Wakeboard|
|Location||Lewisville, Texas, United States|
|Engine Model||ZR4 400HP - 6.0L|
|Engine usage (hours)||85|
|Fuel Tanks||39 gal|
2022 Nautique Super Air Nautique GS20
- Super Air Nautique GS20
- ZR4 400HP - 6.0L
- Tower Speakers - 2 Pair 8.8 JL Audio M6 Series Speakers
- Bimini - Tower Mounted Tri-Fold with Surf Pockets
- Flight Control Tower - Actuated with Go Pro Ready Quick Mount Nautique Strapless Board
- Tower Prep Kit JL Audio M Series Elite(Pre-Wired 4 Channel Amp) 5000N
- Cover - Platform
- Cover - Towable/Mooring (Tower Up) with Anti-Pooling System Ladder - Platform Access
- Lights - Enhanced Courtesy Lighting Package
- Lights - Underwater
- LINC Panoray - Navionics Maps
- Ski Pylon - Retractable
- Surf Select with Surf Switch
- Seating - Bow Filler Cushion
- Stereo - JL Audio M3 Series Premier
- Stereo - Transom Mounted Remote Control
- Walk-Thru Air-Dam (Slide In)
Super Air Nautique GS20 Standard Items listed below
- Nautique Configurable Running Surface with Hydro-Plate
- Nautique LINC PANORAY with Helm Control, Zero Off GPS Speed Control Flight Control
- Tower (Textured Finish)
- Nautique Surf Systemâ„¢ with WAVEPLATE & Surf Pipe Exhaust Freshwater Engine Flush
- Wake Package (Integrated 1850 Pound Ballast System)
- Navigation and Docking Light Array, LED Courtesy Lighting
- Cleats (4), Cooler (Removable), Waste Receptacle
- MyNautiqueâ„¢ Connectivity Platform
- Premium Mirror
- Rotating Wakeboard/Wakesurf Racks if Nautique Strapless Board Racks not selected
- Stereo - JL AudioÂ® M3 Series (Stereo, 2 Channel Amp, 4 M3 Speakers) if Stereo Premier
- not selected
- If Flight Control Tower - Actuated with Go Pro Ready Quick Mount is Selected, Nautique
- Awareness Camera is Included
A watersports marvel, the GS20 blends together our engineering teams’ expansive knowledge from their development of the world-record setting Ski Nautique and award-winning G23. The hull takes the best of these award-winning boats in order to create the ultimate versatility with the GS20. With the unmatched luxury and high-quality you’d expect from owning a Nautique, the GS20 is the perfect solution for the watersports family that wants to waterski, wakesurf and wakeboard at high levels.
Features may include:
THE PERFECT PLACE TOHANG OUT AND SOCIALIZE
Spend time with friends and family towards the back of the boat with the transom seats on the GS20. The large swim platform area is the perfect place to hang out and socialize while the boat is stationary.
The Super Air Nautique GS20 boasts a beautifully-sleek windshield. The frameless design gives a modern, automotive-look with great visibility for the driver.
AN INTUITIVE INTERFACE ANDCUSTOM CONFIGURATIONS
With an intuitive interface and custom configurations, the LINC Panoray touchscreen is a 12.4" display for viewing information and controlling the settings of your GS20. The LINC Panoray provides you with the best driving experience possible so you can relax and enjoy your days on the water.
Allowing the driver to know what's happening with the rider, surfer or swimmer without having to turn around, the wide-angle Nautique Awareness Camera is a useful feature that provides the perfect view behind the boat displayed clearly on the LINC Panoray screen.
FOR THE WATERSPORTS FAMILYTHAT WANTS TO DO A LITTLE BITOF EVERYTHING
The hull of the Super Air Nautique GS20 was made with versatility in mind. Created for the watersports family that wants to do a little bit of everything, the GS20 is the ultimate multi-sport machine. It incorporates hull characteristics from our world-record breaking ski boats towards the front of the hull, along with features from our award-winning G-Series at the transom in order to deliver world-class wakes and waves for every activity.
The experience of surfing behind the GS20 is made better with the standard Surf Pipe mounted to the
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.