Presented For Sale By:
|Class||Canal and River Cruiser|
|Location||Windermere, Cumbria, United Kingdom (Maiden Marine)|
|Max Draft||0.4 m|
|Min. Draft||0.4 m|
|Dry Weight||840 kg|
ARRIVING MARCH 2022
The Maxima 620 tender is completely new in form and layout. A sleek smooth hull with integrated swimming platform and Chic steps in the back of the boat. A stainless steel rail ads protection for the bathing platform. The swim platform is ideal if you want to take a dip, but it also offers protection against the propeller of the Honda motor. The swimming platform is also very useful for boarding and disembarking. The engine is mounted in the well, this ensures huge noise reduction and much more enjoyable driving experience.
She is currently set up for a Honda outboard of between 10 and 60hp, allowing you to request the size that best suits you!
Accommodation, layout and construction
Looking forward from the main helm station you have a clear view ahead through the spray hood. With a large wheel, easy to reach gear selector, bow thruster and comfortable seating, handling the 620 Retro simple and easy. Moving forward and under the sprayhood you're surrounded by quilted U shape seating (with storage underneath), there is also a central table.
The well designed hull allows for fast agile performance and up to 60 hp of power.
This Maxima 620 retro is currently fitted with cable steering system and Honda Pre rigging allowing for an engine of up to 60 hp to be fitted.
- Stainless steel protecting strip around the bathing platform
- Stainless steel bow protecting strip
- Stainless steel railing above the hull
- Stainless steel railing around the back seat
- Several storage compartments
- Anchor locker
- Rope natural
- Stainless steel cleats (6 pieces)
- Stainless steel bow eye
- Steering console
- Steering system
- Stainless steel steering wheel
Options fitted to this boat
- Deluxe package: Teakline floor, Navigation lights LED in hull , 360 degrees led top light, Automatic bilge pump, Switch panel console with 12 volt plug
- Spray hood with stainless steel frame and back cover
- Oval table with finteak with removable leg -Sunbed
- RAL hull colour
- Cushion on engine well
- Bow Thruster
- Bimini with Stainless steel frame
- Fusion Stereo
- SCM approved outboard engine lock
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.