Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Wakesetter Lsv 23|
|Class||Ski and Wakeboard|
|Location||Atascadero, California, United States|
|Dry Weight||5200 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||65 gal|
2022 Malibu Boats 23 LSV
VS Marine located in Atascadero, California. Selling New and used wakeboard Boats, Wake surf Boats, water ski Boats, Tow Boats and Pontoon Boats. Including Pre-Owned Malibu Boats, Pre-Owned AXIS Boats, Bennington Pontoon Boats Tige, Calabria, Bayliner, Four Winns, Sweetwater, Aqua Patio Pontoon Boats, Sanger, Supreme, Master Craft, Nautique, Nordic, Eliminator, Baja, Supra, Centurion, MB Sports, Maxum, Bayliner, Seaswirl, Cobalt, Chaparral, Formula, Crownline, Reinell, Blue water, Rinker, SeaRay, Moomba, Carver, and any boat you want us to look for at the best price!. WONT LAST CALL NOW We are located in beautiful Atascadero, California and We specialize in shipping used boats to Australia and Canada; we are highly experience in selling Pre-Owned boats all across the US; California- CA , Texas - TX , Arizona AZ , Oklahoma - OK , Nevada NV , Oregon OR , Washington WA , Colorado CO , New Mexico NM, Louisiana LA, Utah UT , New York NY, North Carolina NC , South Carolina SC, or any other state in The United States.
THE BEST-SELLING TOWBOAT OF ALL TIME
The legendary 23 LSV is the best-selling towboat of all time because it undeniably delivers on everything a family needs for a memory making day on the water in a size class that perfectly balances performance, space and agility—all in a sleek traditional bow form that effortlessly cuts through chop in big water. The iconic 23 LSV is better than ever with new design features like a transom walk-over, completely reconfigured interior, and jaw-dropping wakeboard, wakesurf and water ski performance.
Features may include:
SPORT SPECIFIC HULLS
- Choose the legendary Wake Plus™ Hull that has been the foundation of Malibu’s proven board sports performance for decades or the Malibu Diamond Hull™ for a combination of wake, surf and ski that has no equal.
- Classic traditional bow styling gives the 23 LSV a sleek profile that cuts through the water and delivers amazing performance.
THE COMMAND CENTER EXPERIENCE
- The 23 LSV puts the captain in command with full control over the boat’s next-level amenities and components, all without moving from the deluxe helm seat. Dive into the dual touch screens on the user-friendly mOS operating system in the Malibu Command Center to tailor the mood lighting, keep an eye on things with the forward- and rear-facing cameras, as well as deploy Power Wedge™ III and Surf Gate™.
- The 23 LSV now features a transom walk-over with a pop-up ski pylon for the multi-sport enthusiasts. Option for a filler cushion to create one large sun pad for the ultimate lounging experience.
- An undeniable fan-favorite, the optional Stern Turn allows the captain to turn the boat on a dime for easy water maneuvering and convenient docking capabilities.
HD DOCKING AND REARVIEW CAMERAS
- This innovative, award-winning HD rear view camera is located on the transom while the docking camera is located on the bow, so you can always keep an eye on what’s happening around the boat for increased safety. Footage is viewable live on the MaliView screen.
WET SOUNDS AUDIO
- Set the mood on the water with a fully tuned Wet Sounds stereo system with crisp highs and perfect bass. Choose up to 4 tower speakers in white or black.
COOL TOUCH VINYL
- Malibu has Cool Touch vinyl in select colors making those long days on the water more enjoyable.
SOFT GRIP FLOORING
- Made from the highest quality materials for the absolute best on-water performance, Malibu produces our own Soft Grip flooring for ultimate durability and comfort on the water.
MALIBU MONSOON ENGINES
- Powering the 23 LSV is the best engine line in the history of watersports: Malibu’s Monsoon engines. The Monsoon line consists of the standard Malibu Monsoon M5Di™, the leveled-up Malibu Monsoon M6Di™ and the top-of-the-line Malibu Monsoon™ LT4 powered by GM Marine®.
FLIP DOWN SWIM STEP
- Our patented Flip Down Swim Step makes both lounging on the back of the boat and reentry easy and enjoyable. For even more luxury and ease of use, our boaters can opt for the new Powered Swim Step, which deploys in and out of the water with push-button convenience from the stern.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.