BOAT IB STOCK WITH THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL OPTIONS, ICE BLUE HULL, YAMAHA 250 FOUR STROKE, 10" JACK PLATE, T-TOP, GARMIN ECHOMAP 942XS, AIRMAR TRANSDUCER B 150 THRU HULL WITH CHIRP, JENSEN STEREO, FOUR SPEAKERS, WHITE RUB RAIL WITH SS INSERT, PREM INDEPENDENT FLIP LEANING POST, 94 QT COOLER, LED LIGHTS, CASTING SEAT BASE, INTERIOR BLUE LED LIGHTS, UNDERWATER LIGHTS, AFT RECIRCULATING LIVE WELL, WASH DOWN PUMP, POP UP FENDERS HOLDERS, ALUM MAGIC TILT TRAILER Big Brother to the wildly successful 210BR this model shares the tremendous rod storage capability of the 210, and the added length plus beam provides lots more open cockpit space. Combine this with added depth both inside and out and we have a great inshore boat with reasonable open water capability. The unique integrated transom jack set back allows for both standard 25" engines as well as a 20" high performance outboard combined with a hydraulic jack for enhanced shallow water operation and improved high speed handling. CALL SONNY 985 643 6668
- Flush folding flip up seats in rear deck.
- 2 Rod Boxes lockable with 5 rod capacity each.
- Live Release wells front and rear decks.
- Closed cell positive foam flotation
- Molded in gunwale rod storage.
- Changing room under console can accommodate a potty.
- 12" X 12" Trim Tabs.
- Pull up cleats.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Generous bow casting deck.
- Black accents.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Courtesy lights.
- Folding stern light.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Large storage compartment in bow.
- Electric horn.
- Troll motor harness and plug.
- Storage under console.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Bow and rear casting decks.
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Molded Anchor Storage with Ancohor
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Cup holder on console.
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.